Mahoujin Guru Guru

They've done it! TOPLESS KUKURI!

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/954191
files.catbox.moe/fohjwf.mp4
a.pomf.cat/ricbri.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAPPARI

Lewd, but Kukuri's bloomer panties are cute.

Finally a show that appeals to me.

Best day of the week, Guru Guru thread.

It might help tp put this here.
nyaa.si/view/954191

>fansub
Woah, those still exist.

No they just rip it from CR. HS is just slow sometimes.

Don't be an idiot, user.

I am going to fap to this

>File size: 1.3 GiB
Huh?

oh, sorry

This was made in above 720p so getting the 720 is a downscale.

Still over 2 times bigger than HS release.

HS was not out yet. It is now coming out so get the 1080 version of theirs.

MUUUUHHHHH

Agreed. Little girls in bloomers are the best!

Your?

HEART

>shota fanservice
Is it wrong that I got a hard-on from that too?

>Casting magic while naked
Nike approves.

Kukuri is such an angel.

Anyone got a gif of her dance?

It's not wrong if it feels good.

Body built for breeding.

>flat
Don't think she's hit puberty yet.

is kukuri good wife material?

KEK. Fujo strikes again.

The best, Kukuri looks perfect in bloomers.

It means that you have good taste.

No that's a shotacon.

I know right, she's perfect.

Yeh you can cum inside her without risking of having her pregnant.

Damn this ep was fuckin great, it was jam packed with funny stuff.

Also cute stuff.

Loved the IT HAS A BEAR FACE bit

Yeh it had cute, sexy and funny. I almost suffocated from laughing at the onigiri part.

They're going all out.
This is refreshing.

Also all the parts with Gipple holy shit this show

Thief Kukuri is cute as fuck.

Using this

Am I mistaken or this arc didn't make the cut for the original anime adaptation? I don't remember it one bit.

Really makes me think.

Great episode, so much fun from the beginning to the end. I kinda love how they completely filled their time with story, no OP/ED.

This was on the 2000s second season, a good part of the old one was filler.

Makes sense, I do remember the valley and the dragon that if I'm not mistaken only eats air, but I haven't watched the second season since I were like 5

>2000s second season

What the fuck? It's not on nyaa.

It is, try ordering by file size.

Is FreakCrSuBuS the best for this?

Anime-Keep dropped it after ep 18 and I think the torrent is dead.
It was fully subbed by some random chink group that makes machine translations look like an Oxford English professor, so yeah, you're better off getting the raws or the dub if you country has it.

Same CR subs, HS has a smaller file size, though.

I'll go with HS then.

Really gets the noggin joggin

The only torrent with seeders is by "Chamelenia" which I guess is what was referring to.

I guess I will settle with the raws, thankfully the dialogues aren't too complex.

That was hilarious. I wonder what kind of Bag of Holding variation Gipple's asshole is.

Do you need to watch the original to understand this?

Holy shit my heart wasn't prepared for this.

Gipple's great, I love how he reacts during the cheesy moments.

Heh.

Nope, this is a remake restarting the story from the beginning. This one is following the manga, while the classic took a different path, but it's still fun and worth watching.

Kukuri is so cute.

Surprised we got a full episode with no OP and the ED in the background. So glad it's 24 episodes.

I'm only here for a gif of this

What the fuck is wrong with your subs?

I'd say to watch this and then watch the original if you liked it.
The original starts very damn slow but once you get accostumed to the pacing it gets very cute.
files.catbox.moe/fohjwf.mp4

Kukuri best meke meke.

I intend to do that but honestly I'm loving this remake so much right now that I doubt the original will be near as enjoyable for me.

I like how Nike and Kuku both hold absolutely zero regard to the lives of their elders

As someone who fucking hates the original's pacing, I can tell you it's got plenty of jokes/scenes I wish had made it to the new one, so you'll probably enjoy it just fine.

But yeah, I am enjoying the new one more. Specially the art.

I watched the 1994 adaptation but I don't understand something. In the adaptation, Nike got taught by a priestress how to use the Kira Kira Sword (RazzleDazzle in CR's subs), but in this episode it was an old man who taught him using magic.

Which one is anime original?

If I really have to nitpick on this remake, there's a few scenes that are plain better in the original, for example the Bemu Bemu summoning is more dramatic in the original due to the absolute monster rape lasting longer while Kukuri begs the thing to stop.

This new one is the canon one, following the manga and all, the classic changed a lot of stuff.

I think the order got kinda fucked up in the original and this one should be the correct version

Beautiful.

This is so much fun

That's why is nice to watch both, certain scenes felt more complete in the classic, like Kukuri's training at the tower, when you get used to the slow pacing, it's a really fun ride.

>tfw the old anime actually censored the lewd scene

If I have kept up with one piece since it first aired and have been doing so since, watching the latest episode a few days aso, will the pace in the classic version of Kukuri and co. still be a problem?

Not really- since it actually fucking ENDS!
God , how do you manage with OP? I gave up so long ago..

Nothing is worse than the pacing of One Piece, actually go read the manga right fucking now and forgot the shitty anime.

So is this show just pedoservice now? It started off innocent enough but suddenly they keep putting in fanservice for her

It's funny though.

a.pomf.cat/ricbri.webm

the cutest

It's fun, it has loli fanservice, what else do you need?

Why is she so perfect?

Kukuri's classic moe is spot on. I have no idea how Nike can resist not holding her in his arms right there. Gipple would probably implode, though.

Sorry, meant for

Watch out for that bear, it's going to be appearing again!

guess it's up to me

How's the movie?