Ookii Onnanoko wa Daisuki Desu ka?

Do you like big girls?

Nee-san just lost all hope of fucking her brother.

What's the appeal of shameless manga like this?

Considering the other girls literally gave her every chance to fuck her brother, I don't even care anymore. And its not like the other girls are gonna stop fucking him either so it makes this meaningless gesture even more meaningless.

Oh boy so we're getting another fucking Kono Oneesan wa Fiction ending?

How far behind is the translation?

Last I heard there was 36 chapters out, but that was a few months ago. If the series has been releasing monthly since then, without any breaks, it should be at around chapter 39. So 5 or 6 untranslated chapters.

Thanks

Is that TakeP

No

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Don't even remind me.

Good. The sister was the shittest girl in that manga.

>people only read this in hopes of incest
>author is trying his best to make us and her suffer

Does this author really enjoy watching us squirm?

Sister was one of the worst girls anyways.

I wouldn't say it is the same, he's been fucking every other girl and they both did their damn best to NOT be together.

YES

Captain was always best grill

Great ! Any fag defending the incest is a double nigger: one for incest, and another because the sister is a piece of shit.

>hating on incest
that's some shit taste you got there

Incest is indeed hot but in this particular case the sister is just not good compared to the other girls.

Guess I'm never gonna read this.

I've read a few of the upcoming chapters. Spoilers, if anyone actually cares:

The next two go back to random fetish hijinx. The first is Sakura with diapers and omorashi (wetting yourself). Not really great unless you like her.

The one after that is tit-sucking/mommying, and is hilarious. It goes back to all the gals trying to get Souta-time at night and running into each other. Nee-chan puts herself on guard duty and tries to keep them away, claiming he doesn't want to be bothered, just to open the door and find him DOGEZA'ing silently with a sign that says "oppai". Nee-chan agrees they can all have 5 minutes or something, and times it rigorously. Turns out that Ayano lactates.

Then it starts a new """"story arc"""" since they've passed into the next school year, so the team recruits some new members(3) and we finally get new characters, though I don't like them personally.

One is a nip that rivals if not surpasses America in height and bust size, but she's got androphobia and is a total, spaghetti-spilling, knee-jerk violence spaz arouns Souta. The other two are twin sisters, cousins of Souta's ex-girlfriend and look exactly like her, so short (but taller then Cap'n and Souta) and chubby. They hate Souta and have a big grudge against Kaoru (Nee-chan) since they blame them for his ex-GF quitting volleyball and getting fat, and since they looked up to Kaoru too and think she's squandered all her volleyball skills and whatnot.

So Souta dating the fat midget doesn't change anything? Then why even bother?

Just my two cents, but Souta isn't really dating Captain. That was the source of her drama and justified anger over this little arc. Souta is in hard denial that he's (obsessively) in love with his Nee-chan, so he's tried unconsciously to bury that by confessing and """dating""" someone else so he could justify himself to himself. It didn't get specified until a few years into the manga, but this is why Ayano lewd-beast-zoned him and didn't respond "honestly" to his confession and advances at the start of the manga, because, as we only found out way later, he spend their whole date rambling on about Kaoru and making his feelings obvious, which is why Ayano then spend 20+ chapters dodging his advances and trying to hook them up.

That, and despite the attention he's honestly overwhelmed by being the amazons fucktoy all the time, so he likes having a smol girl around.

What a bore. Dropped.

Feels like I'm reading KissxSis again.