Muh police state

>muh police state

4 cops are too scared to take on a 19 year old with an AR. How exactly would a police state work lolbertarians?

The mass media, and the voting collective, is a bigger threat to freedom than any police state.

>Scott Israel
>Israel

Really makes me think

You never saw this when the show "Cops" went to Broward county

Big if true

bump

So how exactly do the gun grabbers plan on grabbing the guns?

Pic of Deputy Sheriff

>hello deep state
>your getting sloppy

Not a libertarian but very confused why youre mocking them here? Far as I know theyre pro-gun. A citizen with an AR keeping the literal police state at bay would prove their point.

They were most likely told to.

bumping

This piece of shit looked at Dana and told her she let those kids down. I can't believe she took that from him.

God-damned Jews, every fucking time.

Lolbertarians always have a fantasy of a police state and always avoid the obvious tyranny of democracy.

>scared

No user, they were probably told point blank 'its for the good of our goals, don't do anything'.

police should be staffed exlusively by combat veterans with good wages to incentivize them

right now cops are just the people who are literally too dumb to pass any other program at their local community college

Yeah during a psyOP everyone plays thier role.

Plus he has a deputy that visits mosques and trains them in how to use guns, works with that CAIR or whatever muzzle shit

This guy is literall le 56% face top fucking kek

>your
>you're

He's a fucking kike.

The Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the mutts...i mean sheep.

Pretty much this. How is the gubment going to enforce door to door gun confiscation if the cops are all scared shitless.

Maybe you are just building up strawmen to knock down with your weak, baby arms? Libertarians understand what shit democracy is quite well. The book Democracy the God that Failed is very good and loved by many libertarians. Also the police state is already real dumbshit. You can get arrested for the most mundane things. Cops get military vehicles that should only stay in Iraq or maybe in some defense contractor's dreams. They go door to door in violation of the 4th Amendment after the deep state blows up a pressure cooker bomb and injures some runners. Im sure others can provide more examples.

tldr: you are a faggot

el goblino