How would you adapt Tsukihime anime?

If possible make two adaptations, one mixing Ciel and Arc and another mixing Hisui, Kohaku and Akiha.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRd55I46th8
youtube.com/watch?v=OLBHLBLKhPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Season 1 for Ciel and Arcueid route
Season 2 for Hisui, Akiha and Best girl route

No mixing other than intro stuff and some parts of Arc and Ciel.

I would also make Kirei show up and beat Arcueid up.

>Kirei show up and beat Arcueid up
If by "beat Arcueid up" you mean "feed her Mapo Tofu and watch as the world's strongest vampire runs away to her boyfriend with tears in her eyes" then yes, it certainly needs to happen.

i would just do a Ufotable and do all the routes in high quality animation with sex scenes in tact.

>Kohaku
>Best girl

There is no way to have a good VN adaptation unless you keep all the routes 100% intact and mixing shit up and each route being adapted fully. If I had to choose 1 route I'd choose Akiha. Although I like Hisui's more, doing her route without Kohaku's will just make animeonlys upset and confused by Kohaku. Arc and Ciel's route are meh.

Hisui the Best!!!!!!!!

A mix of mixed routes. One for the maids, one for Arc, and one for Ciel.

Broken up by these:
youtube.com/watch?v=SRd55I46th8
youtube.com/watch?v=OLBHLBLKhPg

That just wouldn't work. Arcueid and Ciel is plausible since Ciel's route is half a copypasta of Arc's anyway, but trying to combine all the Far Side routes into one is practically impossible. Even if you succeeded, you wouldn't please anyone.

>mixing routes
Did you not learn anything from previous TM adaptations?

Tsukihime is in a very unfortunate position. With Fate, it's theoretically feasible to adapt all three routes as long as you take care not to retread old ground too much. Since it's "only" three routes, it's not completely unreasonable.

But five different animated adaptations of the same title? Now THAT'S excessive.

It worked in the manga

>They took so long for a remake that Hisui needs a new VA

I'd adapt the manga.

>2017
>adapting VN
>adapting type-moon shit

Use the manga as a source material, some people says it's great. Adapting a VN is too hard.

At the bare minimum, before anything else, I'd have them adhere more closely to the original designs and have the Melty Blood/Carnival Phantasm voice actors.

>have the Melty Blood/Carnival Phantasm voice actors.
There's a little problem with that.
;_;

Hisui or Arc?

What happened?

What did this do wrong?

What kind of fanart is this?

became a meme

The manga did a good job. It barely had any maids in it, but it had all the Arc and Ciel stuff a sane person would want. Had some Akiha in it as well.

You could do the same with the Far-side route. You can probably fuse Sacchin's scenes, Akiha losing her shit and the maids fuckery in a single story somehow.

>Blue Blue Glass Moon Under the Crimson Air
Still don't know what Nasu meant by this.

Today I will remind them.

was about to say this

just adapt the manga and then do an oav that focuses on Akiha and maids route

japanese cold

Blue = Aoko
Blue = Ciel
Glass = Kohaku
Moon = Arcueid
Under = Sacchin
Crimson = Akiha
Air = Hisui

Under = Sacchin

Even in death they cannot stop bullying her.

leave the rape in the blue rays

>Blue = Aoko
How?

OVA series, ufotable

First adapt the manga for near side

Then the 3 Far side routes in omnibus format. Probably Satsuki in the middle if the Remake ever comes out.

Eclipse at the end.
Oh, also, add the Crimson Moon story from KT to Near side, and Red Demon God to Far side.

Ufotable

Pic related.

the = Len

>He thinks Kohaku isn't best girl

Sad, so sad.