Tfw you realize THESE are the people we're opposing (yes the highlighted post is NOT sarcastic)

>tfw you realize THESE are the people we're opposing (yes the highlighted post is NOT sarcastic)

>literal who with a blue checkmark
>that massive fedora
lmao

Hertz will get the boycott.

Its all emotional liberal middle aged white women on twitter shilling for the abolition of the 2nd ammendment. I'm so sick of these useless cunts destroying our society. Nothing is too harsh a punishment for traitors.

I need to rent a car soon. Not using them now or ever.

>you’re on the good side of history

Can someone explain to me why this line disgusts me so much?

Because you are on the wrong side, Trumplet

Meanwhile they strip off already checkmarked and more famous people like Spencer

because it's pretty orwelian if you think about who's crafting the "right side"

Twelve year olds can't legally drive anyway, so whatever.

Because it's something only a self righteous woman would say.

Oh shit you called him 12, great bantz

HURR DURR WE DID A THING
CLAP PLEASE

The NRA is nothing but a bunch of boomers fingerbanging fuddshit anyway we don't need them

It's even their current pinned tweet and David Hogg even mentioned it

How butthurt do you have to be to care about NRA members getting discounts for renting a fucking car? The virtue signalling has been dialed to 11.
I couldn't possibly care less about NRA members no longer getting a rental car discount at Hertz lmao.

because it demonstrates an extreme sense of narcissism. they've convinced themselves that they cannot possibly be wrong and anyone who disagrees with them to any extent must be a backwards idiot. for me it's right up there with current year arguments.

>"Buh don't touch muh net neutrality though, it would be literally annudah shoah"
>bans thousands of right wing people including Jared Taylor

Support the NRA

>Stupid emotional women still blaming the NRA while ignoring the sheriff's doing nothing

Women shouldn't vote

Women are pretty emotional, but I'd say the most determinating thing in all of this is age.
Social medias are something ANYONE can use, but they're prevalently used by young people and they have the longest reach of every other media atm and it's only growing.
I think THAT's what escalating this whole retardation.

>thank you for choosing children's lives over corporate interests

>capitulating do irrational public demands in not a corporate interest

Did I do well?

Sick burn, faggot

>The second amendment is for self defense and hunting! Only mall ninjas need AR-15's
NRA boomers have done more to hurt the second amendment than antigunner liberals

It's a self righteous Orwellian description of a right left dichotomy being manufactured by media to split the country apart
you should be disgusted because it IS disgusting

Because lefties always feel that they are on the correct side of history as they run the whatever it is into the fucking ground. Then historians have to look back and see that it was them who fucked the nations.

In short youre educated

top tier aussy bantz strikes again!

Faggot.

It's basically a backhanded reverse version of "le current year", its "le current year" played backwards in time

Because it's retarded and assumes today's probuttfucking Kike morality will be the standard of morality a thousand years from now.

what is dangerous intent.

nigga das güt

whelp. boycotting hertz. its a kime company anyway