Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PqANA9u7bB0
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ4SniQH-Yo&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=OswxDfzEXaU
youtu.be/SwYkiZ9Lgt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/PqANA9u7bB0

Is Tucker off tonight?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I love Kellyanne.

Naw, he's supposed to be on in about 15 or so.

Why do you guys always have the most unstable and narcissistic cunt representing your country at the UN?
it's like a requirement for the job

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ4SniQH-Yo&t=1s

>CNN has never scripted its town halls

Is that the new DC movie?

It's almost time...

Previous Thread Word Cloud

Sorry

Working on it boss.

Lmao, yeah.

Nobody really cares about the UN.

Can we do 290 posts in 15 minutes for a Tucker bread?

>Donald currently wanting last snow

Checked and underrated

Seriously, who the fuck designated this bald chick and the Hogg chode as the spokesxers for their "movement"

It's a job specifically appointed to people the current president doesn't want anywhere near important decision making
Therefore whoever is in the seat spends their time ass reaming the rest of the UN out of impotent fustration
Trump doesn't like Nikki and thinks she's an intolerable cunt and a pain in the ass so he sent her to work at the UN so she couldn't fuck anything else up like she had in her home state and it let's the UN know what he actually thinks of them

isn't this from a jessica simpson movie?

have a good weekend, user!
(i'll see you tomorrow for the shitshow of course)

no, an old one from 2009
youtube.com/watch?v=OswxDfzEXaU

kek

Blame Russia for supporting Assad. Dont blame the US for such a weak stance.

Xrh for best game

Samantha power is a dumb cunt, true but, we don't actually care about the UN. It's a joke.

I personally would love for this woman to breastfeed me on the battle field

>sex report

Normal people are seeing through this. The bodies are barely cold and my co-workers who caught highlights of the CNN thing had the same basic opinion -

>there's something weird going on with this

Even the day after the shooting, one person made a comparison to the kids' reactions to an old horror movie, Village of the Damned. Somebody else compared it to The Stepford Wives, two movies about people devoid of any real emotion.

probably as a way to degenerate teens into doing shit like that.

I wonder how it played on the Dreamcast
Midway will always be sorely missed

Oh no, I think my AWOO has autism!

That's exactly why they were chosen

>awarding flotus appearances
Make it happen. Melania's a great lady, she deserves a little more positive recognition.

I guess Governor Bryant got tired of all the niggers in Jackson.

>Shpongle on Sup Forums

What's this, bizzaro Sup Forums??!

the gamecube port was bretty gud

>supporting your allied government is bad
sup mr boomer

To appeal to the anti gun youth in the broadest method possible.

CNN did.

we'd have to shit post pretty hard

Have Army requirements fallen that far that we're also sending babies?

oops

You're right, it's pretty low energy tonight for some reason

so FOUR deputies sat on their ass while kids were murdered

and their leader went on CNN to blame the NRA.

absolutely disgusting.

>MANAFORT CHARGED WITH ANOTHER THING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CAMPAIGN, THIS WILL SURELY END DRUMPF

>Crude white birth rate for actual white Americans is about 11/1,000, and the Crude death rate is only about 7.8/1,000 despite the median age being between 38 - 40
>TFW Hispanics have a crude death of 6.8/1,000 already with a median age of just 28 - 30.
Negroes who have a median age of 35 - 37 have a crude death rate of 10.5/1,000.
Asians who have a median age between 36 - 38 have a crude death rate of 5/1,000.
Mixed race mongrels who have a median age of 24 - 26 have a death rate of about 4/1,000.
These are all pretty high when age adjusted for every demographic except White Americans. What happens when Non White age 6 or 7 more years??? There is a diabetes explosion coming homeboys and it won’t be rednecks dying. Right now 2/3rds of deaths maybe native born white Americans but in 20 years I doubt it.

WE GOT TEN MINUTES UNTIL TUCKER
COME ON GIRLS LETS GET GOING
MOVE
MOVE
MOVE
MOVE
MOVE

>I soon learned to hate (((them)))

And the FBI (Hoggwarts' dad)

Dreamcast version played at 60 fps with uncompressed textures and sound, which differs from the gamecube version. Arcade version though once emulatable is the way to do.

I'm genuinely surprised that there's people here who've played it before.

There are probably close to 2k other kids they could pick from. I haven't been watching their interviews or anything, but are they claiming to have been friends with all deceased?

It is when the government is killing their own people.

It's Time
youtu.be/SwYkiZ9Lgt8

So Sheriff Israel investigated Cruz 39 times, yet didn't deem him dangerous. Sheriff Israel then had not 1 but 4 officers stand by and do nothing while students were supposedly killed. Then he immediately jumps on the anti gun bandwagon like the far left liberal he is.

How the fuck is there not a push for him to stand down?? We need to start this.

Call me a shill if you want.
But trump bringing up gun control really pissed people.
No body wants to say it but people kinda feel defeated.

Irish from Boston

>Midway
Too soon user

>I haven't been watching their interviews or anything
Why not?

>the government is killing their own people
Fuck off, kike

I remember before Trump announced that shills spammed Hillary and Bernie. That we may as well get used to Hillary being president. I wonder how they reacted to Trump winning.

>161678177
good bait

The same thing happened during Columbine, all the police stood outside for hours while they were still killing people.
The police, at least in the U.S., have NO LEGAL OBLIGATION to prevent a crime or even do something while one is going on. It's fucking pathetic.

Not to mention the FBI who received tips about Cruz

CNN Has Another Embarrassing Ratings Week — 27% Drop From Same Week Last Year
AdWeek reports that for the week of February 12-18, “CNN was -27 percent in total prime time viewers, and -23 percent in total day viewers versus the comparable week in 2017.”

Israel needs to be fired. His officers visited Cruz 39 times and did shit to stop it.

its almost like the shooting was planned and orchestrated to have the impact it ended up having

It is evident by now that they had orders to stand down.

>mumbai awoo

I'm half in the wrapper and making Gizzi memes, fite me irl.

>Tapper hosted a concert for 5,000 people
Thats why the town hall crowd was so hyped up to kill Dana and Rubio.

>punishing yourself with watching angsty, preachy teenagers
Fucking why?

What are they mad about? That he talked about bump stocks? That he talked about raising the age?

I have an idea

>watching CPAC
>he's about to read snek

Before any of you get on me about this being old news, I was at work all day and had errands to run afterwards. Give me a break.

lel

That's why they're doing all they can to shut down Infowars. I bet Alex has an audience 10x as big as CNN.

This country isgoing to bounce back to greatness in AMAZING ways once Trump is ditched!

If your country has such bad terrorism that they blend in with civilians its better off to step down. Thats my proof.

I am also about midway through. Have not arrived at "snek" yet.

Holy shit bro here we go again

HURRY FOR TUCKER!

I don't think anyone would mock you for it, enjoy.
Was a nice day cause of CPAC. Forgot he did the snake even, thanks for the reminder lul.

I heard it was just one officer there, though he did report he was entering the school. He didn't do anything at all, he was sceerd I think.

He thanked Spice Daddy when no one else would.

I CAN BREATH AGAIN

For what?

Sure and it’s best they are ignored, but it’s too much fun to ridicule them now...