I am in ep 5, when does something happen?

I am in ep 5, when does something happen?

Episode 6 is where the plot picks up. In all honesty though, if you aren't interested by now I doubt you'll like the rest of it.

if you're looking for action I suggest another animu

First half is SoL, second half is drama.
It's really not for everyone

It'll get serious

Which haibane would you fuck?

Its """""comfy""""" which means nothing happens and its a white noise show

The first half is all about establishing personalities, presenting recurring symbolism, foreshadowing and letting the melancholic atmosphere sink in which is essential to the overall experience and even more.

Something is already happening but you haven't really noticed it yet. That's the main reason Haibane feels so different on a rewatch.

Just don't expect the mysteries to be revealed, because Haibane is a show that forfeits third-party spoonfeeding for a much more abstract and emotive approach. Which means the experience is extremely subjective, ranging from a complete waste of time to one of the most fulfilling anime in the medium.

What Haibane seeks to explore doesn't have definite answers, so ABe played around it to project themes such as self-awareness and self-realization onto the viewer by offering a spiritual journey towards accepting and finding peace in the unknowable. Mainly depends on how the show and its themes click with you, but it's done well enough in Haibane that it shouldn't be a frustrating experience.

Nothing ever happens. I watched the show almost ten years ago and that's the one thing I remember about it.

The girl with the cigarette looks kind of hot.

Retards.

Never. not until the final couple, and the payoff is disappointing.

What's up with morons trashing Haibane nowadays? Has Sup Forums really sunk that low?

>The girl with the cigarette
>Satanichia reaction image
Lurk moar ironic weeb faggot

It is a legitimately boring series.

Heh..... is this is the true power.... of haibane fanbois....?

>having ADHD
>.....
>....
>fanbois....?
>Sataniaposting
3/10, made me reply.

It happened to start around when Crunchyroll added it.

>666
Literal Satania trips.

If you have to refute it you already know it's true.

An opinion can't be true, baka.

It's an objective fact Tbh. 9 out of 10 people who tried watching the first episode either fell asleep or dropped it.

Episode 6. Not trolling.

Haibanes are not for lewd.
Reki

The moment when Kuu disappears, things started to get serious. Apart from that, it's a forgettable and dull show.

You must have a shit memory.

Haibane forgettable. Jesus fuck.

Time to leave this shithole for good.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

The truth that someone has worse memory and a worse attention span than even me? It probably hurts more for them to be honest.

reminder to report avatarfagging.

Don't miss this post!

saved

dumb sataniaposter

Sora no Woto is Haibane Renmei done right.

Simply put, it has higher production values and is generally not as intelligent.

They're hardly alike.

Weird I just started watching this the other day and just finished episode 4 before opening up Sup Forums for the first time in a long time.