Celebrate Diversity in your City

What I love is that no matter what US city you live in, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same. History, community culture, racial mix, etc doesn't matter....the niggers will always
> rent property and ruin all the sod around trees because they've tied up their 4 pit-chow mix mongrel dogs that tear up the entire lawn
> wander around town in their pajamas, head wrap and slippers in the afternoon (when they just woke up)
> none of them ever have actual jobs. Drive through a nigger neighborhood after 11 am and see house after house and even on the boulevard/neutral ground, niggers just hanging out and loitering
> be incapable of interpreting the world around them based on statistics and facts. Is only able to perceive through emotions.
> buy T-shirts and jewelry at a Convenience Store
> gravitate towards the shittiest liquors and alcohol
> actively seek out the cheapest and most toxic narcotics to look cool
> regularly frequent Little Caesars pizza in droves, ordering like they are the floor of the NYSE in pajamas with their grandkids
> use the side of the Interstate highway as a rest area
> no capacity to see/drive beyond the horizon
> cruise the speed limit in the left lane
> riding the bumper of other cars like they are driving in the city

youtube.com/watch?v=9Paz0ajIxzI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=daren long grse&sp=CAISAggE
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
youtube.com/watch?v=rFzvBYFrhOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Lavon_Julian
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t
Just how it is, Just dont act like whitie and then youll be black enough to be cool and not out cased from the others

You better not put those up user

>You better not put those up user
too late, muh niggas
muh nigga, we been put up all over town, muh nigga

sheeeeiiiit

>cruise the speed limit in the left lane

Almost always assume it's a nigger on the highway when they're getting in my fucking way, especially when it feels almost intentional, and when I finally get to pass them I check and sure enough it's some fucking stupid looking nigger.

>, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same.
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself

holy shit its like poking a hornet nest

I need these stickers. Sauce?

>tfw your picture of your stickers is constantly reposted...

>especially when it feels almost intentional
This. They drive as if they are the only ones on the road and if anyone is trying to use the passing lane they are cruising in with a cabin full of weed smoke, they take it as an act of aggression and must mean mug any responsible driver looking to us the lane for its intended purpose

NOTHING, I mean nothing, is more insulting, humiliating and downright obscene to black people than being ignored.
They have no shame, but do have an inherent understanding that they don't matter and are horrible, no-count people. therefore, they can't distinguish between positive and negative attention, they just know that they need ANY ATTENTION to reaffirm they are alive and "exist" in society.
> IGNORING niggers is the ultimate dagger in the heart to blacks

>constantly reposted.
Sup Forums the new redit .....
this nigga complaining about a repost in a catalog 150 threads deep in bot-produced content every hour

>this nigga
fuck off faggot..

Studying Black American Behavior Trends?

Without being labelled racist, how are all these videos show the same behavior over and again and not lead one to conclusions about what kind of people these are?

This is like a fascinating National Geographic series on the modality of blacks

>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA

>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE

>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc

>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI

All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos
Darien Long has a ton of videos, trying to capture his 15 minutes of fame from 2011. THIS was the video that sparked his brief notoriety
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI

He tasers a loud mouthed sheboons

Not only does he capture niggers nogging, but he also captures his own deluded mentality as he chases the same vanity he chides fellow niggers on. The guy has zero education and the apex of his 40 year old life's career is being offered a management position for Dollar General. Its pretty sad if you rationalize this guy as a real person, but of course he isn't (just listen to his own rationalizations in the videos).

Entire series here

did you make the stickers or order them from a site?

In each altercation it is
> I DINDUNUFFIN
> RAISE AGGRESSION / GET LOUD
> CLAIM RACISMS
there is never a time when confronted on behavior that black people EVER divert from this script. It is never,
> "Hmm, sorry - let me correct myself"
it always goes straight to the deflection and aggression.
Don't kid yourself - know what you're dealing with
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8

If you want a (non radicalized) red-pill on Black Americans, bet against this formula and lose every time

Blacks have cultivated, embraced and celebrate pathological dysfunctional thinking errors. In every negro encounter, you will be able to predict how they are processing the world around them by using the attached chart.

tl;dr
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself

God damn it man I need some of those stickers

if you're still not redpilled on "race relations" in America and you're still enough of a faggot with a Netflix subscription, I highly recommend watching
> LAST CHANCE U
A 2-season series about a Junior College taking Division I football player rejects and provides them with academic remediation. It captures how much black men are coddled like infants to protect themselves from their own banal stupidity.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFzvBYFrhOc
The series producers clearly set out to make the old fat white coach be the evil master, but it only documents how ignorant and self-destructive niggers are at EVERY turn, deflecting any responsibility for their own predicament no matter how small. I highly recommend it.
The last season featured a "darling" player who ended up stabbing a guy to death a few months later.

Because blacks are so emotionally immature and psychologically INSECURE, it's always about GETTING OVER on someone. That's the only way they know how to distinguish if things are good or bad. If you actually did what you were supposed to / social mores, to a black that's like bowing down to "the man". EVERYTHING is a binary competition to blacks (good vs evil, no nuance).
Just look at how "black churches" are. They preach about existing righteously (without fault) vs anything bad happening is "the devil doing this to me".
Whereas, "white churches" (lutheran, protestant, catholic, etc) have to do with adhering to tradition, service to the collective, acts of service, etc

>the richest blacks only barely do better than the poorest whites
this is just not true... there are literally black multi-millionaires, and plenty of black doctors.
>hundreds of years of opportunity in white societies
also not really true. in America, they were slaves until 140 years ago, and were kept out of white society in most places by segregation until even more recently. in many places, segregation is still reality.
>not been even one black Mozart, or Beethoven
they've invented most of the popular styles of music over the past 100 years, including Blues, Jazz, Rock 'n Roll, House, Hip-Hop / Rap, Techno, and Drum n Bass.
>even a less influential scientist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Lavon_Julian
>not one has even come close to the success of even the poorest and smallest European nations
Nigeria's GDP per capita is slightly higher than Moldova's

basically every sentence of the first paragraph is laughably incorrect. you're welcome.

>this is just not true... there are literally black multi-millionaires, and plenty of black doctors.
the post

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Frances IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

What the hell is it with niggers and bikes?

>niggers and bikes?
they can't drive?

kek

hey now, there is nothing wrong with pissing next to an off-ramp.

Amsterdam must be their Mecca.

Where do I get those stickers

They sell them for weed money.

>niggers and bikes?

What is that webm supposed to mean. I feel like it's something very obvious that I'm missing for some reason

>What is that webm supposed to mean
"Impact on Society Mirror"

They probably don't even know what a camera is.

they all come out like cockroaches

damn, even their Dwarves have muscles