How can super get everything so wrong?

How can super get everything so wrong?

Leave him dead for an episode at least

toriyama is senile and no one else cares

I dont even fear anyone dying at all anymore.

"Oh noes, everyone was erased? I'd bet every dollar I have the end wish is to bring everyone back or some other nonsense so nothing of consequence actually happened."

Seriously, the fights aren't even good, the story is terrible, literally everyone has plot armor and no one is capable of having any change from the status quo anymore.

Remember Videl getting her ass beat by that spopo-asshole? Yea, we'll never get that brutality ever again.

>Piccolo gets killed by Frieza
>revived offscreen without any fanfare because nobody even cares anymore
Yeah, whoever is left at the end (Goku and ONLY Goku, because fuck everyone else) will almost certainly use the wish from the Super Dragon Balls to undo fucking everything. No stakes at all.

super made the same mistake of gt: goku's story is over. he's too strong to have enough challenging fights in a well written story -- hence all the inconsistent power levels in both -- and the dragon ball remove most of the remaining tension

if they wanted to make another dragonball, it could've been done in the same universe and have some of the same races (saiyan, namek) but it had to use completely different characters as focus. there could be cameos/one or two fights by goku, but not an entire story

sadly, i don't think uub would be a good protagonist either. and if it was about him, people like goku and vegeta would still be around, as well as the dragonballs and all the knowledge they have of them

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIN

honestly, goku (the z one, not the flanderized super goku) was a great character. vegeta, piccolo, future trunks. z was well written, i don't care what anyone has to say about it. both vegeta and goku had great character development in the buu arc, for example

not saying I could do better, but you can't switch from a power level story to ignoring them. Nothing is satisfying now. One Piece has the right idea of giving everybody a fight that makes a little sense, underdogs can win but sometimes they don't.

the writers are just terrible. gohan and krillin were total weaklings in namek and they were still relevant. honestly, krillin was already a weakling by the time piccolo showed up, but he still remained relevant until perfect cell showed up. making everything about fighting and power levels is yet another flanderization of dragonball that happened over time

not that dbz had a whole lot of adventure to it by the end, but still

I agree with you. The character assassination Goku has undergone in Super is shameful.

>Die in the World of Void

Dieing there would probably be permanent.

dieing isn't a word

It's funny because he removed the revival limit on the Dragon Balls to create tension by being allowed to kill the same characters again (Like Super Buu murdering everyone) but in the end there's still no tension because we know they won't keep relevant characters dead

and even if they did, the way they're just brought back to life when there's tension because the enemies are universe destroyers just means that if goku or vegeta were dead, they'd still be allowed to fight either way

dragonball's plot is like a rubber band that was pulled too far. it can't be undone. it was great and it can still be a good setting but not for those characters anymore. sadly, because i still like them (well, the characters they were back then, not whatever super has done to them)

Animation? Garbage. Plot? Trash. Characters? Same shit, different colors.
Is there ANYTHING good abou this shit? I mean, fucking hell. Why does this show has so much audience. IT'S SO FUCKING BAD.

the characters are much worse actually. even the (relevant) villains are the same now (jiren and hit just standing in the back all day with a nothing personnel attitude and not talking)

They didn't get everything wrong.

her ssj1 is ok, her ussj is too buff, her base form is shit

This is a kids show. No one is going to die.

Yeah, super generic and an insufferable personality.

>Is there ANYTHING good abou this shit?
It made a lot of people find new appreciation for the few good things GT did.

The only good thing about her is Yukana.

You're not missing out. Toei is literally shitting out episodes without a care in the world because there's a large enough audience of sheep that will gobble this shit up. No adventure, no suspense, no good fights.

>Remember Videl getting her ass beat by that spopo-asshole?
>basically irrelevant because lolSenzu

That doesn't make the fight itself any less brutal. It still evoked strong reactions. Super fails to make anyone feel anything.