What does this fucking guy even do?

What does this fucking guy even do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/jared-kushner-says-he-read-up-on-middle-east-during-minutes-waiting-for-ski-lift
desmoinesregister.com/story/news/local/columnists/kyle-munson/2017/12/21/postville-reacts-sholom-rubashkins-release-some-dance-some-still-angry/973748001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jew us.

PEACE AND PROSPERITY

He talks like a little girl fucks Ivanka.

he's probably Mossad

He reports directly to the overlords in Israel

Makes sure Trump implements the Jewish agenda.

Leak

fpbp

Spies for Israel

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity

Talk softly to Trump's ears while in bed. Their climax comes when Jared yells loudly; OBEY ISRAEL STUPID GOY!!!

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

nigger... BIBI SLEPT IN KUSHNER'S CHILDHOOD BED

and I bed you think Kusher wasn't in it with him, right? wew

WOW WTF ARE YOU BEING ANTI-SEMITIC THAT'S AWFULLY RACIST OF YOU, HAVE FUN WITH THE ADL AND NAACP NOW YOU ANTI-SEMITIC GOYIM, YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER SHEKEL GOLDSTIENBERG ABOUT THIS!

he helps Trump with foreign policy

I wanna know how he's such a genius. What is Jared's secret?

Could be the greatest kept secret. Great is a neutral term

Shows his face for running for office later as a libtard.

fuck her, I guess.

IS HE A TIME TRAVELLER? How did he learn about the middle east while waiting for a ski lift?

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/jared-kushner-says-he-read-up-on-middle-east-during-minutes-waiting-for-ski-lift

Gets prime pussy regularly

OK well this makes no sense unless the lukud is in it with them.

Kushner isn't a zionist retard.

When the first post
Is the best post.bmp

mole would be my guess white house is infested with them.

Frame Syria for false flag attacks.

i dont think you have done the history. his father worked for isareli intell, he went to fucking jail for some shit. fucking idiot.

Yeah and the Jews left his father and abandoned him. Kushner has nothing but hate for Israel.

Trump bombed an Israeli air base.

In a nutshell

interesting.

He spams Sup Forums with math homework

Fuck the Don's daughter.

fellow NEET from the other day??? you havent replied to my email

sorry, I haven't opened mail today. Will check it now.

Kushner was selected years ago to be the Zionists' new messiah.

His time in the Trump administration is to be either 4 or 8 years of the (((MSM))) presenting him to the public as a wunderkind world statesman, able to bridge impossible divides and lead the world to a single, globalist future.

Part of this will be giving Kushner credit for "peace" between Israel and the Palestinians. Since Kushner is a hardcore Lubavitcher Zionist (Netanyahu used to sleep in Jared's bed when Bibi would visit the Kushners) this of course a total scam. But after 8 years of the MSM pushing Jarvanka as the Jewish JFK (JewFK!), when the MSM trumpet "KUSHNER BRINGS PEACE TO MIDDLE EAST!!!" Kushner will be swept into the White House on a tidal wave of ejaculatory media frenzy that will make their anointment of Obama look like a Klan rally.

Then, with an Israeli and genocidal Zionist supremacist in control of the greatest killing machine in history...the Great Culling of the goyim will begin.

(Check the 4plebs archives for threads from 2017 with much more detail.)

Welcome to the thread, rabbi. "By way of deception..."

Kushner is such a violently genocidal Zionist - go read about "The King's Torah," which the Kushner family helped fund - even Israelis are warning he's a danger.

Kushner isn't a zionist.

What is your definition of him then?
do tell

this

American.

That would mean only one citizenship, not dual allegiance as he holds

He doesn't hold dual allegiance. You're concern trolling about him because you know that he isnt' a zionist. Why would Netanyahu meet with Steve Bannon over Kushner?

Nothing, just sits around and looks slick all day.

fucks the first daughter

squeaks behind the scenes

BINGO

He goes balls deep in Ivanka while Donald watches

stop replying to jews you fuck
they feed on (You)s

Yeah you can see it in his beady kike eyes. Soulless

I don't have time to argue over a moot point, he's a zionist and a dual citizenship holder. And you are the cancer that helps keep him in place with your constant fucking lying, ah fuck you and eat a heaping bowl of shit because that's all you think of, you retarded hannabarbara troll

only thing I've heard he did was he planned the Saudi takeover/shakeup with bin-Salman while Don was doing the sword dance and meet and and greet shit

more creative than a bump

like most of the nation

he does fuck all, all day

waste other peoples money

You haven't provided proof of anything you've said. UNLIKE ME, whose provided TONS of proof.

t.jidf

Token Jew

He keeps an eye on Donald’s side piece.

He has or had a show on comedy central. Comedian wanna be but only plays interweb videos

Kushner is a Lubavitcher - the same violent, Jewish supremacist sect that eviscerated Postville, Iowa.

The only "defense" of the lie that Kushner isn't a Zionist is usually this one pic. Left unsaid in the JaredIDF deceit, however, is this headline is from Bannon's Breitbart just days after Kushner had Bannon removed from the Trump circle. It was Bannon's attempt to score Zio-points by trying to paint himself as hawkishly pro-Israel. The story ran almost nowhere else.

Kushner is the kind of Zionist who frightens even other Zionists.

Ivanka.
Jelly?

two best gifs on Sup Forums

Humans have millions of years of evolution that has taught us how to instinctively recognize predators.

Trust that intuition.

When trump was first electedbaround that time kushner was visiting rabbi ben lol i cant remember the last part but he was thought to be the messia and had huge following he was a genocidal zionist and kushner pays respect to him

Jones and stone said today that scott israel is an honorable man and not a democrate

I'd say Bibi sleeping in Jared's bed trumps any office meeting with anyone.

Not at all.

this

>t-this is nothing!

You kikes ignored literally everything I've said in this entire thread. You are

The best I can make of anything to which you might be referring is Rabbi Schneerson, the late leader of the Jewish supremacist Lubavitcher cult.

Kushner is said to believe he's the spiritual descendent/reincarnation of Rabbi Schneerson.

Yes, you can just see the seething hatred for Israel in Kushner's eyes.

Thats it he went to visit his grave

I'm glad I wasn't too far off the mark.

Again, read about how the Lubavitchers destroyed Postville, Iowa. Then consider that Postville will be President Kushner's model for all America.

Btw, Lubavitcher Kushner convinced President Daddy-in-law to pardon the fellow Lubavitcher head rabbi convicted of destroying Postville. Happy Hanukkah, goyim!

Lies about filling out his SF-86....repeatedly.

Lol ill look in to that

hides from Him

oops, forgot link to one story about the pardon:

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/local/columnists/kyle-munson/2017/12/21/postville-reacts-sholom-rubashkins-release-some-dance-some-still-angry/973748001/

He's managing the Saudi-Israeli alliance.

Chip of the old short attention span block.

He fucks my honey every night

Lying? The concept has no meaning in Israel.

There's only caught, or not getting caught.

pokes the potus' daughter in the whiskers.

Make you lose sleep.

This is honestly really funny. The guy is a billion dollars in debt and is vulnerable to the worst possible forms of blackmail, so he's given an undefined role in the White House with access to top secret info. Obviously he's going to be selling it to deal with the fallout from his bad Manhattan property deals. Why are Trumptards not raging at this?

Shitat matzliach.

P.L.E.A.S.E

If anyone is going to jail I hope it's this kike

>Ivanka
Nah. He just watches while daddy plows Ivanka.

jewish ties - fucks trumps daughter in exchange for selling his actual soul to jews

The easily distracted by shiny things probably don't look much past Trump's bravado.

Those who look deeper realize Kushner is a stalking horse backed by Rothschild, Soros, the Russian oligarchs (who are Lubavitchers, that's the real Russia-Trump connection), people for whom a billion dollars is nothing.

That Kushner is the new global face of the Jewish supremacist Rothschild cabal is far, far more disturbing than any notions of petty blackmail.

Well why are conservative nationalists voting for Jewish global domination??

Contaminate the Trump gene pool.