Just started watching this and at least they nailed how retarded Light was perfectly

Just started watching this and at least they nailed how retarded Light was perfectly.

Ryuk is pretty good, L hasn't shown up yet, Mi(s)a is less annoying than she was in the manga/anime but still annoying

I wanted to see the opinions of other Sup Forumsnons not shitty memes though

>Just started watching this and at least they nailed how retarded Light was perfectly.
They didn't. He's retarded but for the exact opposite reasons.

Fuck off.
Sup Forums isn't for live action. Especially not western live action adaptations.

Live action anime/adaptations have always been discussed here, at least around the time of their release (usually because thats when interest is high. You can pretend that this doesn't happen but it would be pointless.

I like to imagine that the anime was mostly how Light saw himself and this movie is how Light appears to everyone else.

>the anime was mostly how Light saw himself and this movie is how Light appears to everyone else.
But Light was an actual genius in the anime, regardless of how he saw himself

That black dude looks like a criminal, not a detective.

Geniuses don't get caught while using anonymous killing devices

>Just started watching this
I hate you faggots who post before finishing what you are watching. It's literally blogging. Take it to reddit.

WE

Threads just an excuse to post a nigger kys.
Sup Forums is for anime.

You're just shitposting on the wrong board faggot.

Light in the manga/anime made way more unforced errors than Netflix Light did.
Hell, if Netflix L didn't have the script in his backpocket he wouldn't have even been able to figure out Kira's city.

>I like to imagine that the anime was mostly how Light saw himself and this movie is how Light appears to everyone else.
It's the Netflix shill, comme c'est mignon.

This.

Tell me where I said it was good, retard. The plot bothers me way way more than the characterizations at least.

Not Sup Forums related.
Fuck off

>Not Sup Forums related.
You're retarded.

brainlet

The fact that mods still let this cancerous thread live saddens me deeply.

The idea of L having a psychotic break over Watari is interesting, its too bad these writers are trash.

Jojo, Kenshin, FMA
Live action adaptations have been discussed on Sup Forums for a while.

This movie somehow made the series as a whole worse for me.

I'm not going to watch soros propaganda.

Does this look like Sup Forums to you?

>Light Turner complains about how many rules there are.webm

What?

Kill yourself for watching this abortion. Thanks to trash like you, Netflix thinks their shit movies are liked and they end up making more.

if you don't think anime is going to become the new capeshit you're a fool

L was retard, really
>give me back watari
>me mad, me kill you

It won't. Capeshit made successful movies because the west always loved the kind of story they have: good guy with super powers fighting bad guys, etc. They're like over-the-top action and police movies.
Anime appeals to a japanese niche, a niche that's even smaller in the west.
The mainstream public here would roll their eyes at the plot of most "successful" anime.

>The mainstream public here would roll their eyes at the plot of most "successful" anime.
if they're shitty SoL and idolshit then of course.
Code Geass is just one of the many examples that would do amazing in the West.

>Code Geass is just one of the many examples that would do amazing in the West.
I doubt it, Code geass is too over-the-top for western tastes and relies too much on the MC and his complex keikakus. The average american would just forget what Lelouch was trying to do mid-movie.
What makes money in the west are action flicks, and capeshit are just that. There isn't that much of a difference between the batman movie, or die hard or 007. There's the protagonist, and he needs to fight the bad guys, saving the day.

>not "i'm a gay"
Was pic creator dyxlesic?

ugly ass nigger

I watch anime to avoid this gross shit

The only retard being nailed perfectly is you, by Netflix.

Potato chip?

I'm gonna name my kid Faggo McCocksaplenty Argyle so that people KNOW he's not homo.

Live action is a doorway to off board content. This is why we don't want this stuff here, more than anything else