Fuck liberal shills part 8

Ok Sup Forums let's have a membership drive for the NRA. If you're already a member or you want to support the cause, make a donation on behalf or David Hogg.

Oh, and make sure you tweet the results to him!

Reminder:
Leftist are out in full force trying to derail becaus they are scared
Just filter and let them bump us

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=QBSkog0rHjM
gunowners.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sent
Fuck liberals
Are shilling hard
This just makes us make more threads

The left wants a civil war.

make 10 1 dollar donations in the name of spastiksy and david zogg, also why not anderson cooper the CIA agent

Bumping for a good cause

we need more gun stores to start doin this absolutely based

Donated 10 1 roller donations under the name KEK

Bump

Thanks for making a new bread

If a bunch of rural cousinfucking SHALLtards care so much about the constitution, they should care more about Article 3 Section 3 than they do about the second amendment. The one that says their Nazi buttbuddies deserve conviction of treason, since they're adhering to america's enemies.

But all you morons care about is your tiny penis compensation machines. It doesn't matter how many assault rifles you have, you'll never make your sister happy when you fuck her because you're a limp-dick micropenis ugly inbred fat idiot.

you do as well
be honest...

Donated 10.

Remember don’t communicate with the left here
In fact as a rule of thumb when they post here make a new thread
It’s clear they are scared

Lol

In Hogg's name?

Define assault rifle

I want to be left alone.
The left wants to control me.
What is the cause of the war?

No, in breiviks

Another bump. Shills can get raped to death by a Necro-cock made of their mother's face

10 posters hidden here

I’m donating 1 for every trigger leftist troll

LE EPIC DONATION
Great job fellow MAGApedes! Making america great by sending money directly to a swamp-filling fund that pays tons of cash through lobbying to corrupt politicians!

There's a poll at MSNBC that needs some attention: msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons

The NRA pushed for banning bump stocks before Trump did.

Don’t fred the shill hide and ignore it we will filter you to as a sodor troll

Post results to Twitter

Join NRA GOA & SEF. All 3 groups need us now

Fuck off you racist white trash piece of shit. The NRA is just a a bunch of evil gun nuts that want to put guns in the hands of the mentally ill so they can kill people. The NRA is just backward white trash racists that we wish would leave our country.

>caring about women's sexual happiness

Cuck

Exactly. Filter meme flags. Filter liberal trolls.

>this desperate to have no disagreement

Making a 10th thread also donated 4 more for the folowing hidden troll posts
Sad they are this low

i feel the same

Yes goy we are in dire need of your sheckels to keep the racket going

Great excuse for your micropenis, but if you have that excuse you don't really need the guns.

There’s a add on for that for Firefox

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

I'm using Sup Forums X on chrome.

the war is that we want hateful white trash racists like the kind that exist here on Sup Forums to leave the country and stop trying to take us back 200 years.

Don't forget the GOA. They deserve a few donations too - maybe in Baldy's name.

WAHHH THE MEAN MEMEFLAGS ARE SAYING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
I NEED A SAFE SPACE

Yes, yes... give us your money!!!

>mfw this is legally allowed because gun shops are allowed to discriminate
feels good man

Great idea user. I have never joined because I didn't really care enough, but liberals are finally pushing too hard for my taste.

Filtering trips work just as well

This place is filled with so much hatred and racism. This is not free speech here but just hate pure and simple. This site should be taken down for good.

I'll pay ten dollars a scalp for every tool-phobic faggot shill.

All shops are allowed to discriminate. Unless it's a cake for a gay wedding.

It's not bait.. I am just tired of the shitty backward views here..all fueled by blind stupid hate.

Lol look at these shills
I’m making another thread as well
This is working so good

I fully support this. Fuck the left.

most teachers are too retarded to teach let alone conceal and carry

CNN exposed for cherrypicking only those students willing to push gun control narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBSkog0rHjM

I'm pretty sure GOA is less cucked on guns than the NRA. This is a chance to get better advocates.

gunowners.org/

And yet here you are, with YOUR shitty, ignorant views spewing your own brand of narrow-minded hatred.

Is irony lost on lefties or is it just that you don't possess the ability to look at yourself in a critical way?

Get out nigger

Make donations in David Hogg's name. Sign David Hogg up for membership!

couldn't you just leave the country and go to any other country you want?

>This site should be taken down for good

Translation: I don't like this. Rather than avoid this type of content and just leave when I come across it, I want it taken away from everyone because muh feelings.

i re-upped a few days ago... went for the small knife and gunz magazine, you guys think i will be able to get the knife delivered to NYC?

The Semitic intent of this thread is very pleasing to those who hand out the rubles.
You incels know that the NRA gave turd nigger Ajit Pai an award for handing control of the Internet over the leftist media companies.
>Buh, buh, buh, butt the NRA protects the right.
The NRA protects the interests of elites who want to keep you distracted with bullshit so you don't notice they are taking away your real rights. And by the looks of this board they are doing an amazing job.

You may attempt to change the First Amendment, but I seriously doubt you even understand how difficult that would be.

I'm going to make you convince me to part with shekels

Part of me wants to counter signal the shitlibs and all these companies breaking ties with the NRA. The other part of me remembers that they cucked on bump stocks before Trump did so what's even the point

Proofs?

Filtered
You can’t fool use
You liberals stick out like a old shit

corrupting them to uphold gun rights and stop commie fascists? hm sounds great to me!

you are a woman.

I agree. That's why it will be very few who can do this. But if we can get 20% armed it will be a deterrent.
Also, other school staff besides teachers could be armed. Lunch Lady Doris as a pistol packin mama.

Oh noes!!! We won't ever be able to bump fire again!!! Wat do???

You need proof that the NRA awarded the turd nigger who sold out the Internet to the MSM.
Go to the NRA website.
Why the fuck are lobbyists like the NRA trying so hard. You are all so fucking helpless and stupid.

ah, you are one of those tools who thought that because they called it "net neutrality" it actually was. That one didn't matter to us. either way were going to get fucked, so we saw no reason to help you not get fucked.

This. Bump stocks are gay. I see no need to ban them, but if that's all that gets banned, I'll be just fucking fine with it. None of this bullshit 21yo garbage. None of this forced training or passing a class nonsense. Just toss them a novelty stock and let them celebrate if it puts an end to this bullshit.

I don't need spray n' pray for anything. I wish I could have it, but that's not gonna happen any time soon. They're just going to keep raising a stink every time some psycho goes batshit on some kids, so whatever.

B

Just got my free gift .50 cal bottle opener yesterday. I love it! Worth the membership fee! Crackin a cold one now with it.

Okay, you got to me. $250 just donated, screencap for verification of donation (didn't show amount, tho)

The money I no longer spend supporting kikery in entertainment can go to a better cause.

Bump
Fuck that kike faggot hogg

>vile, potty mouth, bitter, trashy, masculine
White Woman confirmed.

>giving your money to the premier 2A cucks

nah. My money is going to the GOA. They don't even pretend to care about dead actors...er, I mean children

>$1

The NRA is getting all the heat. We're donating in Hogg's name/gifting a membership to him for the lulz

what did satan mean by this

>Bump
>Fuck that kike faggot hogg

And the bald whore.

Should I send it Sup Forums?

>everyone spitting on the NRA
>not supporting them to piss the faggots off
go away little circle

Nah, I'm not a kike or a nigger, if I donate, it's actually something that doesn't suck amount-wise.

gibs moar monies plox!

>state of the union in 1818
imblying that would be a bad thing

stick around there's even something for the kids.

If you want to dump $250, you niggers can just get an EPL going. You get $10,000 in life insurance and $3500 in firearm insurance coverage. Just that is worth the life membership amount.

Go and find yourself a liberal paradise elsewhere. I hear South Africa is hella diverse.

>they should care more about Article 3 Section 3

i think you should worry more about the Communist Control Act. we arent at war with "Nazis" or are they considered an enemy of america, so A3S3 would not even apply

>we
>thinking everyone here is white
Universal, equal and fair hatred.
Of course it's not bait, you're just that retarded.

Just donated on behalf of my favorite crisis actor David Hogg.

Post proof

top fucking kek

Mmm delicious butthurt user

Of course