Why the fuck do they make fun of us??

Fucking hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI
pbs.twimg.com/media/DSL1Do5U8AAgPZ3.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still better than a black thanksgiving

FPBP

Because making fun of someone’s traditions is a sign of insecurity and inferiority

/niggersBTFO/

Reeeee

Damn bruh. That shit racis

>colonized the world and literally genocided natives for spices
>"white ppl don't know how to cook and their food is bland"

I don't understand where this meme comes from

I have no idea.
we fought wars over spices
pretty sure they're just uneducated niggers

my dad does spicier jerk chicken than the local Jamaican restaurant

fpbp

how will niggers ever recover?

Spicy food is gross. Everything is good within limits.

They are forcing this

make fun of (((us)))

meanwhile nigger famillies make a habit of being absent/abusive/under the influence almost 100% of the time

it's literally disgusting how alot of parents treat their own kids

Because whypeepoe don't eat cow shit right out of the factory.

Imagine believing this is how white people cook when white people in past created huge empires and murdered thousands just for spices.

My God the shitposts are outstanding today

What's the white stuff on lower right, butter?

*black parents

You fought wars over spices and didn't even use them. Kek.

BTFO

Niggers who think that Twitter posts from retarded inbreds showing bad food means that all white people can't cook. In reality, all nogs do is slap spices on their overcooked shit until it doesn't taste like pure carbon anymore, and this is speaking from actual real life experiences.

envy

>I don't understand where this meme comes from
From niggers who are grasping for something to feel superior about

Fpbp

I actually agree with nigger-arguments for food. White people think ranch is "spicy". I like tacos, pizza, Chinese food, etc. not chicken seasoned with water.

But what do they have against mac and cheese?

Guys whats the right way to /cook/ chicken?

Looks to be applesauce.

It's.. POO

It looks like apple sauce

>imploding blacks don't eat Craft Macaroni & Cheese

France and Italy

hey if you're not guzzling an entire bottle of hot cause to down your koolaid packet flavored pickled bigs feet and chicken necks you an't a true nigga and yo tastebuds broke.

Just go to Swiss Chalet.
Chicken doesn't deserve the effort.

fpbp

quick post pics of traditional black food

OP do you complain when white people make fun of black people?

Roast it.

Because we get to celebrate holidays with our dads.

Niggers are incapable of tasting the savory flavors of meats and can't fathom why you don't need to drown it with Lawry's seasoning salt and kraft bbq sauce.

These are the same people that would pass on a medium rare steak because "it be too bloody!"

>Why the fuck do they make fun of us??

mostly because
youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI

No, because he isn't a nigger.

Because they haven't heard of Europe, they don't own passports, they haven't tasted white homecooked food, they don't read books or watch anything you need a brain for. I forgive them on not knowing about Europe, they don't even know anything about Africa...

/thread
OP is a faggot

I know all the mexis that work at Wendy's talk shit about me in spanish when I order plain chicken sandwiches.
The lettuce and tomatoes make everything soggy.

slow pan fry

Baloney sandwich. Implying non public assistance eats that stuff.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DSL1Do5U8AAgPZ3.jpg

i jewgled traditional african food

so what magical spices do the nigs use? i've observed them using seasoned salt, ramen powder and cajun seasoning on everything. disgusting, high sodium trash.

Ok. Your prison food looks pretty good, better than our school food.

Their lives are horrendously miserable and they envy you.

People who enjoy overly spiced food have killed their tastebuds with alcohol, smoking, and drugs. I know a white person who constantly makes fun of other whites for "bland" food and he has destroyed his own tastebuds. Niggers, spics, and other non whites abuse substances until they need it hotter and hotter to even feel anything and are somehow proud of that even though us non degenerate whites actually taste the food and spices better. It's such a silly ass thing to be proud of though.

>Your prison food looks pretty good, better than our school food.
probably because in a US prison they give you a tray instead of serving it on the sidewalk concrete

FPBP

They don't work, kill people, and smoke weed all day. Why would they be miserable?

>tfw my cousin brought over his quadroon (or some fraction of black, I had trouble telling) girlfriend to thanksgiving
>she ruined the entire family dynamic and wouldn't shut the fuck up
She wasn't a terrible person or anything, but she just didn't belong there.

>bigs feet
bigs feed :DDD

Do you call black people niggers in real life? Or only on Sup Forums?

This is total bullshit... what the fuck is "black food" everything fucking fried? They act like their women are the best cooks... they don't fucking cook.

What the fuck is African food? what the fuck is African American food?

Just another shit negros try to shame whites, because blacks don't have it, and whites do.

Our free school food is the same thing that they feed prisoners.
t. my mom worked in distribution at one of the food factories

lol that little nigger has a semi

As a guy living on a mildly isolated island I just can't wrap my head around this or understand it.
The same goes with blacks raving about their thanksgiving food when it's just shit on a plastic plate.
I can name many famous white chefs, one Asian one but not one that's black.
We have great dishes on meat, fish and soups and a lot of iconic ones, especially French and Italian ones.
Is this just how white Americans eat or what? I eat well made chicken a lot but none of the other shit.
I try to stay away from any form of hate and try to understand everyone but this is just pretty stupid.

I don't talk to niggers in real life.

true. experiencing it right now.

What's that in the middle? diarrhea..

me too

FTFY

It's Nando's now brah... Swiss shitlet is for the gerries... NANDO'S!!.. ( or any greek, portuguese, italian roastiseries)

yeah that makes a lot of sense leaf
maybe you should move back to wherever shithole you came from so you can eat faeces infected dahl or rice cooked in gutter oil

how can niggers make this meme? how can you seriously compare a can of fucking fish to restaurant quality food?

They feel inferior to you. They know that they are worthless piles of garbage on a conscious level. Their pride won't let them admit it but they know that have contributed nothing to the world but misery.

Read some of James Baldwin's Notes of a Native Son.

Sardines in a can are delicious.

YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING NERDS STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REPORT AND SAGE STOP REPLYING TO THIS SHIT YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE SHILLS THEMSELVES.

FUCK.

Speaking of African food, have you guys eaten "sambusas"? It's popular here but African's claim it's there food.

Just photoshop a father into the picture and share it right back at them.

>pic of two white guys

I wonder what they would eat without food stamps

>but not one that's black.
bitch please nigger chef more famous of all

It's not a German prison

I'm white and I don't think ranch is spicy

They look like the crab rangoons that give me oily shits.

>suggesting my mommy would make boxed fucking mac & cheese
>eating turkey
>processed cheese

Maybe poor white folks, I guess...

Did you say something?

They look like samosas.

>wypipo can't cook
>now pass the pig intestine, Wanda

"Tyrone! Leroy! Deshaun! The food is ready!"

FPBP

it's not sardine's it's fermented herring

maybe you should ask why restaruants in england and norway all serve foreign food

They literally think that's the only food that exists because of EBT. if it's not KFC or from a box, they don't know it's real