Do you hit your women Sup Forums

And if not, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

roommateswithnoboundaries.tumblr.com/post/168775180433/roommateswithnoboundaries-shooters-beers-jack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did once, in the beginning to show her the limits.
Never had to since then.

In my last relationship I had to only once. Never had much of a problem after that. Ended up breaking up because I got bored with her.

No.
Not a nigger.

Of course

>

Only if they're light with that paper

I'd just immediately leave.

Why not try hitting her first?

Guidance with a bit of violence. Keepin that pimphand strong.

What women?

You mean waifus? I don't want to damage my computer screen.

she was looking for that limit, I just helped her with the answer when she found it

No
Even if she tried to kill me I would just be able to restrain her

>i hit them and put dick inside
reminds me of a couple of the things that killed the cancer known as 9fag recently. one is "miss me with that gay shit" (fapping is gay, guns are penises and are gay and etc). and the other is a post on there saying "why do men slap a pussy with their dick before they put it in" and somebody said you have to knock for evil spirits or something. nobody slaps an ass with it i guess. or a mouth or a face or anything else. that sort of post is not gross at all and is exactly like:
>i hit them and put dick inside
i dont get it

Notice how this feminine disobedience began to trend as it became frowned upon to hit women during the past century.

>Sup Forums
>getting women

I slapped my sister-in-law for insulting my brother’s masculinity. She spazzed out and called the cops but my dad is deep in bed with them so I didn’t even get arrested. And she never bitched again.

You really showed that sex doll the limits

I've found the 1st cuck of the thread

no wonder white womynz be leaving for nigger cock. women like being beat, pussy

/thread

As a female if a "cuck" is someone who doesn't hit me why shouldn't I like "cucks" better?

>anybody
>understanding women
it's so bad and obvious that when Christian women die they go to heaven like angels who dont reproduce and are rightfully considered as males for all intents and purposes. even heaven doesnt understand pussies

nah man she's no sex doll
she's just a kid in an adult body looking for some male structure

The first time I met my wife was when we were paired up to do grappling work by one of the instructors. Me, being the ultimate autist didn’t take into consideration she probably didn’t know what she was doing so I ended up slamming her on the mat pretty hard.

Oddly enough, she wasn’t mad after that and then we started talking.

Pimps are degenerate. I hate rap culture.

Do you get overly bitchy to the point where its intolerable and you know it and you do it because nothing ever happens to you ?

This is pretty awesome meme but lot of poltards will probably ruin their lives you can get a criminal sentence from battery

If you don't hit your woman, she go behind your back and get it somewhere else.

>battery
>one good slap across the face

See Sup Forums, slavs know to respect women.

why are you hitting your pocket vagina

A good relationship takes good leadership. Only unhappy, insecure betas need to harm their lady, and good leaders dont ever need to beat their followers. It makes total sense so many marriages fail in this perspective, the common man is a retarded lemming.

>not hitting other mens women in public to show you are the local alpha male with highest test in your community

/pol is afraid to talk to women.

>
Yeah. That's life

Because you don't know what you really want. Which is why you fuck niggers.

>fucking women is filled with test
>beating it out of them too
lots of test in there
hi serpent

well if you go for THAT girl it is

If a man was complaining you'd never hit him. You just want women to have no control over their lives.

Doing what I want is a good defense because it scares women abusers away.

itt: virgin incels larping as wife bashing niggers

men are not women though. is it true women like women and chocolate and nothing else?

Why hit your women when you can yell at them OP? Do you get a kick out of it?

>not sending a press release when you move in to a new town to let people you're in charge now

this

how about. "go and stay over there"?

This. If you are such a beta the only authority you have over your woman is hitting them just kys.

Women exist to be dominated by men

I have my Mexican hit her.

>Do you hit your women Sup Forums

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing.

You already told her twice.

nice memeflag gommie

sometimes i'll push them
for some reason my girl likes to goof around in the bed when i'm just relaxing so i pushed her off it once.
she started "crying" and i told her why she was wrong to do that and disrespect me, etc. she wasn't a bitch for like 3 months after that.

I don't care if men are not women. I do what works. I do love chocolate with strawberries especially :)

And my attitudes would scare men like you away. So it serves a nice purpose.

nice faggot flag, israel creator

You are spared the rake, leaf

back to Lefty/pol/

i will push them i won’t hit them in the body no, but i will emotionally and verbally abuse them

I didn't hit her for "complaining"
she was flirting and acting like a basic bitch and making me look like a fool despite knowing I really hate slutty attitude.
if she wants to be alone and fuck some dudes, fine, break up with me and go do your thing.
If she pretends she wants to be with me and fuck around, she gets a beating.

>tfw this is something I'm actually struggling with and Sup Forums is all incel and could never actually offer any advice

Tits or dick or gtfo

Violence is the ultimate form of authority

If you can overcome all who oppose you, you’re in charge

>Implying this hard

The best type of women to break are the ones who resist their submissive nature

I don't think any man gets pleasure out of hitting a woman. It's the women who need it, and even want it, deep down.

It's a lot like when my dog acts up. Sure sometimes yelling will settle him down. But every now and then you need to use a show of force. Or in the case of women, a punch in the eye (A slap is sometimes sufficient, depending on the temperament of the wench).

Only pussies hit women. Unless they hit first. Then it is your obligation to hit them back to prove you're not a sexist.

what could a waifu pillow possibly do to deserve to get hit?

look at yours and call me a fag, but of course, you aren't a fag, you're just a person who gets on serious forums and pretend to be something you're not,which you are acting like a fag

How is it nature if I don't feel like doing it? Nature is doing whatever you feel.

>Violence is the ultimate form of authority
Maybe in niggerland with other nigger brains, but out here in the west we are a little more intellectual than that, maybe the white trash on pol aren’t though.

I don't have a woman so no

I'll knock a bitch out that hits me twice after being warned both times, yes.

It's wrong to hit a woman
unless she's a feminist in which
case you shouldn't use a stick
thicker than your thumb.

If all men did this I'd stay a spinster for the rest of my life. I'd refuse to marry or reproduce. Even if I had no career I'd live with family members until I died.

No you wouldn't slut and you know it

(pulls out assault rifle)

No, she is well behaved.

So far I haven't needed to. Is this good or bad?

Yeah, sure thing sugartits
Vae victis

Soyboy

Could be an effective vaccine against Feminism.
They're always screeching about how they have to be exactly equal to men, well then they can take a fair fight like men.

I do believe some women respond well to violence and some of those respond poorly to anything else.

However, I am not made of the sort of stuff to supply disciplinary violence. I was raised to expect better of people. When it becomes clear to me that someone does not respond to any form of human communication I become so filled with disgust and contempt that I will always give up on that person. I would not care enough to try to correct her with violence.

I do not feel righteous about this. I don't think it makes me a better person because I would never beat my wife or children or dog. In all honesty I think it makes me ineffective. If my child were a fucking moron I would just give up on him, I wouldn't be able to love him enough to overcome my disgust with his flaws and beat some discipline into him. He would just be dead to me and I would resign to watching his trainwreck of a life unfold.

This is probably true, you're nice to a woman and she fucks someone else but if you beat a woman even the cops can't convince her to leave. Nature is crazy

during sex because she enjoys it

So you're saying to whip them?

you shouldn't.
it doesn't feel good after and makes you the lesser person from then on.
They deserve it, certainly, but you're an asshole to anyone if you try to justify it.

t. ex domestic violence participant

Are you spare the drive by Tyrone Gonzalez shooting probably not

Yes I would. I don't have the social instinct.

Because I'm not a KANG

No one needs you bitch, now beat it.

roommateswithnoboundaries.tumblr.com/post/168775180433/roommateswithnoboundaries-shooters-beers-jack

Yes we should make our nations third world. Way to go. Look at how great the living standard is in nations that have Sharia law.

If you're a female just get a gun and shoot him when he beats you. You'll probably get a life time movie. If you're a guy quit beating your wife, you'll eventually kill her and go to prison.

i liked her enough to beat her up

>I wouldn't be able to love him enough to overcome my disgust with his flaws and beat some discipline into him. He would just be dead to me and I would resign to watching his trainwreck of a life unfold
Surely you'll try to discipline him if he does stupid shit while he's young so what flaws he has won't grow bigger?

No because I am in an entirely different class of fighter compared to all but a few women. To unleash my physical prowess on one of them would be insane. In defense of self or others I would happily toss her aside or hold her, but I would never strike her. My muscle memory would work as it always does and she would really be hurt.

Unarmed we're talking. Weapons change everything and if she's shooting or swinging something at me, she's done.

If you strike anyone, not just a female, because they are an insufferable cunt, then you have failed yourself. You allowed someone else to make you feel a certain way and cause you to act foolishly.

That would violate the NAP and isn't UPB.

Either:

a.) She's fucking a nigger when you're not home or,

b.) Her father hit her enough growing up.

Funny

Most women SAY they’d never be with a guy who hits them until they do

Then your father should hit you, buzzcunt.

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.