ITT: That one time a good manga jumped the shark

>starts with people being digested
>jumped the shark with transformation
Yeah.

>mangafox

>Nanatsu no Taizai
>He has a power level of ___
Never dropped anything faster.

>had to end because author was running out of ideas on how to get the MC out of a tight situation

Sounds like kumo desu ga.

they're going to make it back to the surface, right, to revive all those who were killed? ;_;

I actually like that concept alot more when its used the correct way, i feel like nakaba has a power boner and jumps it too fast. If he kept everyones power levels lower and still had them do the shit they do in current chapters it had potential to be amazing manga, but already introducing shit like merlins infinite magic bs this early means the manga is probably ending soon which is sad because to me it showed so much potential

Reminded me of dragon crown's harpies artwork. They are both cute and terrifying.

I was impressed that something happened just when it seemed like it was going to resort to stall tactics.

All the characters are so fucking charismatic

I love this guy. Unpopular opinion, but I don't give a fuck.

This precise moment.

(Yes mangapanda, I googled this shit, don't expect me to save a shitty page from a manga like this)

I'd post Gantz- like every 6 chapters.

The only thing that jumped was my dick because I want to fuck that Dragon Imouto.

After the Buddha temple it went downhill in a snowball effect.

That's because it's official artwork of Dragon Crown harpy chicks

That's what they get for trusting a elf

FUCKING BERSERK.
It should have ended with griffin dying or guts dying. Anything after that is way off from what the series was before. Also the new "friends" guts got fucking suck ass. A brat ,useless girl, boring guy butler, shitty loli witch and Casca which literally got fucked to retardation. which sucks because Casca was fucking cool.

>mangafox

Hoping October 13th reveals Kabron dying again, for good this time.

Gantz's ending is a great pleb filter actually

>when they introduced Guts' newfriends at episode 1 in the new adaptation
Stopped watching right there

That time Yugioh drew Exodia to cheese Kaiba.

What do you mean?

It should've ended after Griffith had won.

The whole concept of a bigger and more advanced race of humanoids treating us like ants and cattle really activated my almonds

I wonder if he planned from the very start for things to turn such a plot-focused turn or if it was meant to be a short culinary adventure that got too popular for it's own good and he had to continue on

O

I wouldn't call this jumping the shark. I wouldn't even call this unexpected. She was resurrected with the body of one the Mad Sorcerer's servants, so naturally the Mad Sorcerer has control over her form.

>I wonder if he
>he

No man you don't understand obi-wan and the other jedi masters came out from the darkness and told him to use the force

I quite honestly just forgot, but how is that relevant at all?

Berserk is just a grim Bleach at this point, beat for beat, with the additions of stupid shit and watering down of original purpose/theme/idea.
Irrefutable proof of why you should at least BASICALLY plot out your story ahead of time, and get your ending down before you work the middle. Even if you're planning a 12 volume epic, you need your major events and character ambitions/changes pinpointed somewhere along the story to keep on track.

I think the remaining Berserk audience today is a pure split between:
1. Day one people who are too broken, obsessed or autistic to drop something they know went to messy shit so long ago.
2. People who in the last two years watched one of the million "Hidden Dark Souls References" videos and googled cool pictures of Guts fucking monsters with a big sword, but haven't actually read anything.

>It should have ended with griffin dying or guts dying.
This.
>Also the new "friends" guts got fucking suck ass
And this.

It is far beyond saving at this point. No wonder the author went lolicon for a while.

>2. People who in the last two years watched one of the million "Hidden Dark Souls References" videos and googled cool pictures of Guts fucking monsters with a big sword, but haven't actually read anything.
Does that kind of person even exists?

Battle Angel Alita

Around issue 14 of Last Order, at least for me. The Vampires were ok enough, but when she appears with a cat tail I just stopped reading.

Not that guy ,but these people definitely do exist. They even tell you to read berserk without actually reading it

>Does that kind of person even exists?
Dude what? Do you never leave Sup Forums? Check Dark Souls videos on Youtube, every tenth person has an icon of Guts screaming.

It's from dragon's crown. I saw it in the manga

I'm sure everyone expected something like this, it was heavily hinted. Cabron becoming the only rational person on the other hand wasn't.

MY

Tokyo Ghoul had a lot of these potential moments.

Vampires on Gantz
Then the aliuns invaded and everything went to shit

WALL OF TEXT DURING THE ELECTION ARC

but the story has been hinting at shit getting serious for a long time now, don't really see how it's jumping the shark at all.

This.
I don't like the fucker, but he did the right thing at the time.

Vampires were the only bad part of Gantz you pleb

>Cabron
literally who?

I started reading it because of DS1

>not DeS
Disgusting.

I'm an Xboxfag. I did play it last deployment though

>Berserk is just a grim Bleach
Okay now its not that bad
I say this after not reading it since they got off the boat.
Isnt it on hiatus again?

Not him, but Gantz was terrible straight through. Oku was clearly making the plot up by the seat of his pants.

Its a shame since the series has the quality of actually resolving things logically instead of using asspulls because the author wrote himself into a corner. This scene is obviously the exception.

SHITTY AND BORING ARTSTYLE.

miura is dragging his feet because he knows he has to kill most of the party members

>mangafox

sage

heh, I started playing DeS because of Berserk

Kabru, the dark-skinned dude. Cabron is his "fan"-name

>mangafox

Considering we've got Sariel murdering giant lizards like yesterday nah, Kumo is still alive and well.

But he works so hard

>mangafox

>fucked up shit happens all the time
>somehow, the cute flash golem turned witch dragon harpy part is supposedly where it jumped the shark
Are you actually familiar with this manga?

>he

This. Even though Sunbro comes after, che alone can't save the manga, only some chapter.
By the way, quite some times ago me and a group of user discussed what a manga equivalent of "jumping the shark" could be, and as far as I remember, "introducing power-levels", "getting on the boat" and "WSM editorial decision" were the most "voted".

>mangafox
Kill yourself idiot

>mangafox

>mangafox

Reminder Schierke was added in 2002 before Idolmaster existed

>mangafox
I hope your mother die tonight fucklord

>let me download this 1.5gb Viz volume so autists on Sup Forums won't complain about a googled image with a watermark
Not even OP but you faggots are really annoying

You could at least go to where the original translations are being hosted as opposed to mangafox.

>mangafox
lmao kys

That's still a lot more effort than googling the manga you want to talk about and grabbing the first picture you see. The entire point of the image is to start a fucking thread, it's not as if said thread would be a staple of quality discussion, this is Sup Forums we're talking about

Lurk more before posting.

What the fuck are you talking about retard

FUCK YOU

Fuck off and lurk more, faggot

I think this author can talk with Kaoru Mori about drawing all night.

>can't crop
what a faggot
also
>mangafox
kys

>kys
You also can fuck off, faggot

>shit this guy has a point
>l-lurk more f-faggot
Cute

>The entire point of the image is to start a fucking thread
And you failed.

No need to show your newness user.Its okay to lurk more.

no you should lurk more if you upload shitty sites that put their banner as if they own this shit, this is worse than niggerstream atleast they do something
fucking crop it if anything

Why do crossboarders make absolutely zero effort to ever hide it or to blend it? This occurs every single time without fail. If only underageb& was still regularly enforced too.

FUCK MANGAFOX AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>illiterate autists unable to understand that I'm not OP and haven't uploaded a single page from mangafox

>>The entire point of the image is to start a fucking thread
>And you failed.
Technically I didn't cause it's not my thread but even if it was you are telling me that I failed in starting a thread via a post in said thread. Take a moment to realize how unbelievably retarded you are. Christ, you guys are dumb as a brick.

Sure thing, OP

And you've shown youre retarded like the OP and deserves the same treatment.You're dumb as a brick.

Shut up retard, leave Sup Forums and take your shitty thread with you, your kind is not welcome here.

Surely I'm not the only one thinking the same and I can guarantee you that I've been frequenting this board longer than most of the posters itt. The point still stands, OP wanted to discuss a manga so they quickly downloaded a picture off of Google which happened to be mangafox shit. Normal functioning human beings decided to overlook that minor mishap and instead opted to discuss in a civilized manner yet a bunch of assburgers decided to derail the thread spouting shit literally everyone already knows. Yes, retard, we know mangafox are cunts and their site should be purged, it's common fucking knowledge, shut the fuck up already.

Kill yourself, you fucking faggot

Lurk more retard.

I agree with you.

mangafox posters are so fucking dumb lmao

>this thread
Literal autism. so many newfags trying to fit in