I am logged in and it is now confirmed by my superiors

I am logged in and it is now confirmed by my superiors

the USA is officially over

ama if you feel like you have time, you should be headed for deep innawoods, questions should revolve around where you live and how much time do you have until the big one gets you

Looks like gentoo

How's it going for Europe`?

i not actor

shit bro, it's shit for everyone

>i not actor
maybe maybe not, I showed you my login screen you show me yours

>Looks like gentoo
kinda, this shit was programmed a bazillion years ago by the best there ever will be, so yeah naturally it's based in fortran

>CIA
>DoD

Nice larp
t. NSA

Give us details and not cryptic bullshit if youre not a larp

good movie

yea its a bad larp they use win 95 for all government databases and shit. our icbm program uses win 95. your faggy post implies they use a inferior os for storage despite the fact you can use bootleg win95 for free legally now. just install that shit on everything

in big words
>CIA TERMINAL
damn guess im goin innawoods tomarra

nigger

FUCK YOU CIA
t. FBI

Can you tell me who killed JFK & pass some info on antartica & UFOs

What is the big one? Does it have to do with the grand solar minimum and the coming crop losses/famines/earthquakes/volcanoes? Cuz that shit is coming? What do you mean tho LARP?

I'm now logged in to your mum m8

>damn guess im goin innawoods tomarra
if you're in NYC you're cool for 5 years but not after that, 10 years NYC being underwater has recovered, Trump is probably pissed, nothing he can do but sell his property, they probably not telling him

Enormous if verifiable

Official Guvment overseer thread.

Real question...When youre at work...do you larp all the while knowing what we preach is true??

Have you gained any new insights by being here or do you have 2 hours of mental reprogramming at the end of every shift to "re-adjust" you??

>What is the big one?
everybody but the wealthiest 4000 people on the planet are scheduled for execution, program has been in action for decades already

Screenshot pics of it didn't happen.

>do you larp all the while knowing what we preach is true??
yes and no, truth doesn't matter only money and power

>Have you gained any new insights by being here

not really, this place was invented for a new era in culture management

>or do you have 2 hours of mental reprogramming at the end of every shift to "re-adjust" you??
no, I'm a ruined husk of a human being, thats why I fit in, I'm insanely paranoid always, I don't sleep, typical ci

Define 'big one'

Can you find out how much the CIA spends on poop cleaning in the black sites

forgot pic

Give us a date on the next big happening.

Was FL shooting you?

Anything about HRC or Podesta?

>Screenshot pics of it didn't happen.
oh yeah no, well wait you just want a screenshot of all that shit? thats a big job playboy, if you had all the files that describe it you wouldn't understand anyway

how about a photo of inside area 51 instead?

or Los Alamos?

HaHa. That is great. I would love to see anybody come even fucking close to pulling that off. But nice LARP there bud.

Can you find out who runs the world , Ask this question who do we kill first when america dies. Where are all their bunkers

It's too late for that game user.

>T. Seven.

Fake and gay without:
1. Timestamp
2. Means and motive explained

Goodbye LARPer.

>how about a photo of inside area 51 instead?or Los Alamos?
Hbu send both + something related to this topic

You have no idea who you’re fucking with

when

>Can you find out how much the CIA spends on poop cleaning in the black sites
this one is easy, they spend all the money, fucking all of it, did you know they own 3/4 of AT&T? how fucked is that? glowinmadarknet fucking own everything bro, they got the best tech nobody is ever going to catch up.

>Was FL shooting you?
whaatttt please, hell no

>Anything about HRC or Podesta?
HRC is a cold blooded killer, I ditched Obama in a hurry when she signed on but yeah they're probably in Argentina, you'll probably never hear from any of them again

I don't look into that stuff but my suspicion is the Podesta interview was taped and released at that point for some cryptic reason

we get big happenings daily and the size of them will only increase,

I'm focused on the bigger issues, major attacks, preparedness management

everyone should know how to grow their own food, if you can't do that honestly you deserve what's coming to you

Whatever you believe...we can all agree that Sup Forums loves America far more than these SJW faggots...so who is your real enemy?

This thread is now being monitored.

Well this is good news.

>they got the best tech nobody is ever going to catch up.

>I would love to see anybody come even fucking close to pulling that off.
well the order to figure that out came in to NASA around 82

they needed to know what it would cost to launch people into space in such a way that it could be done so they would survive

at that time it would cost the GD of the earth to launch 2000 people into space so they would survive without further support from the earth

so yeah it's like that

What good is knowing how to grow food if the weather is controlled?

>bootleg
>legally

>Can you find out who runs the world
it's a state of mind not a specific person, although there are many groups, just look at who makes all the major money, it's them those people, not Trump Money, Adnan Khashoggi money

>DOD
>CIA

You realize these have no administrative overlap, right? Their systems are not shared. Or shared with the DOJ. And that security notice is not the standard USG monitoring consent notice.

Try harder next time.

When will earth complete its final stage in the cycle of Kali Yuga?

>Goodbye LARPer.
I'll still be here don't worry, you might not be

>You have no idea who you’re fucking with
who said I was fucking with you?

50-100 years until total human extinction, underwater in 10

God cancelled the Kali Yuga.

Why are they trying to destroy america?

>underwater in 10

due to what

>cia terminal
are they really that cancerous?

Include my post in your official CIA report please.

is serbia going to save mankind?

>until the big one
my wifes two big ones get me every night, whats your point?

>if the weather is controlled?
listen this is something I know more than most about because my grandfather invested heavily into weather mod tech in the 20s

you need survival skills, especially if you live in a city, mostly your city survival skills involve escaping the city without being murdered and eaten

if you survive don't worry, the radiation won't let you suffer too long

you know whats hilarious to me about this place? you guys shit on Israel all the time and hardly a peep about how Israel was in charge of the GE Bechtel reactor facility in Japan, which are the lowest grade reactors on the planet, and nothing has been done to clean that shit,

when Cherylnobyl happened 250K Russians got on busses and went to go die cleaning that shit up

25 years over half the population gone, and yes this is intentional

>/leftypol/ fell on some money, the sequel

kali yuga ended 2012 2012-2020 is the transition period.

>they probably not telling him
confirmed larping nigger

So you're either going to destroy Antarctica and/or fuck up the weather. Just because you couldn't kill some NEET who shitposted too hard on pol.

Doesn't work like that user. Now. Let me tell you something else.

I OFFERED to Co-exist with the Satanists. I OFFERED compromise REPEATEDLY and so did the Ayys. But NOOOOO. Satan HAD to have had the world and couldn't co-exist with God. Well. Guess what. God won't be Cucked.

Now Satan's mad that he lost everything. And guess what? He isn't going to spoil the game anymore just because humanity, for once, is beginning to act decent again.

I reserve the right to say this. The Devil is a fucking bitchy child.

T. Seven,

>due to what

like super storm but worse

you know 20K stock brokers drowned during that super storm a few years back?

generator flooded and security doors could not be unlocked, everyone below floor 12 drowned

Is it to much to ask that LARPs at least be entertaining?

Wow she must have a good bull. Does she let you watch, cuck?

no

so what happens with east yurop then, i bet we get to live

fuck, what's next?

Sounds spooky. But what is the radiation from, the sun? a bomb? Anything you can share about weather mod tech besides obvious cloud seeding flares being popped?

>20k people died
user your LARP is gayer than lemon party

do you glow in the dark?

a human engineered storm or something worse? something from God?

why don't they use terry davis's OS? he loves the CIA.

That's it? No? After literally trying to murder all of mankind because you don't want to be accountable for all the children you've raped and slaughtered? No? That's the best you got. What a load of shit. If I was as weak as you, you would've killed me long ago.

>the radiation won't let you suffer too long

See. Your plan already won't work. we'll just deactivate the atoms, you sick fuck.

No what?

My grandpa invested in anti-weather mod tech and his tech can stop your grandpa's tech.

fake & gay

Kubrick Special

Fuck you both

t. Rothschild family member who owns you all

yeah so if a nuke goes off the president hears about it first?

funny thing about all that button waving, the fucking button is automated, there is no button really, if someone launches we launch back automatically, the general gets the message and it goes to the floating duck (naval communications ship) that follows the president around and he has a whole team of bravo marines hanging around just to make sure if nukes fly US prez is 5th or 6th guy on team USA to know about it

>So you're either going to destroy Antarctica and/or fuck up the weather
I'm not doing any of that, this path was chosen over 100 years ago so it's going to take a little effort to fix this,

we are the first species on earth with the ability to prevent our own extinction, and this is an extinction level event

so weather you have guns or not just remember

have knowledge and practice sanitizing water growing and collecting wild food,

radiation detector not a bad idea

stay out of the rain

My grandpa works at nintendo...

>i bet we get to live
you'll probably survive longer the more adapted to radiation you are, but everyone is going to go

Be more autistic loser

Fuck you. This is reptilian overlord #1308. Get back to work and stop wasting company resources to shitpost.

/thread

Why the fuck did your family think picking a fight with the Milky Way was going to end in your favor? Now, your family is ruined. Absolutely ruined.

LOL

t. God

>But what is the radiation from, the sun? a bomb?
leaking reactors, all the reactors we have are leaking, they were built in the 1940s are were only meant to last 20 years,

combine that with accidents and weapons and you have a big problem that gets worse with time, eventually the background levels are high enough to prevent conception

can we prevent this?

Are you accepting applications, would you mind if I sent you my resume?

As a Sup Forumsentooman I can confirm only a government agency would approve such a shitty interface.

But you aren't the only species anymore on this planet. The game is too late. If you had any sense, you'd have done this sooner, before the Ayys came in to reinforce Sol. Now, it's literally trying to win a war when the game is over.

>My grandpa invested in anti-weather mod tech and his tech can stop your grandpa's tech.
perhaps but my tech has the biggest iron core on the planet and the strongest water system assisting it's cooling functions, your grandpa couldn't even afford to file his patent so he can fuck right off

Yeah Podesta is God, you miss that one?

Didn't quite think that one through, eh? So what is the major event?

Boasting about your tech is like a man with a two inch penis boasting about his pecker in Ghana.

>Now, it's literally trying to win a war when the game is over.
thats the feeling we're all getting on this, it's over, nothing you can do so might as well adhere to your values and get ready for that first big drop

You're either born a reptilian or you're a slave. You can volunteer for one of our police state units if you want. Just psychically submit your resume and we will read your mind.

whatever my time machine works and provides stock tips

this thread gave me aids. Fay and gake

Sounds good, where do I submit my app?