Can/pol/ - Poo in Loo Edition

Continuation of >Trudeau dances in Delhi
youtube.com/watch?v=xsrnIEsf6e4

>Justin Trudeau is ridiculed by Indians for his 'fake, tacky and annoying' wardrobe of traditional outfits - and finally dons a suit after criticism
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5421779/Justin-Trudeau-ridiculed-Indians-fake-outfits.html

>India to Justin Trudeau: Stop trying so hard
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/22/india-to-justin-trudeau-stop-trying-so-hard/?utm_term=.7c0a63cf902f

>Convicted attempted murderer invited to reception with Trudeau in India
cbc.ca/news/politics/jaspal-atwal-invite-dinner-sophie-1.4545881

>India gives Trudeau list of suspected Sikh separatists in Canada
reuters.com/article/us-india-canada-trudeau/india-gives-trudeau-list-of-suspected-sikh-separatists-in-canada-idUSKCN1G61K7?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5a8eccea04d30179185362bc&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

>Indian PM promises to dress up like a Mountie, bring a convicted FLQ terrorist the next time he visits Canada
thebeaverton.com/2018/02/indian-pm-promises-dress-like-mountie-bring-convicted-flq-terrorist-next-time-visits-canada/

>To vilify Sir John A. Macdonald is to wrongly seek a single scapegoat for Canada’s mistreatment of Indigenous people
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/to-vilify-sir-john-a-macdonald-is-to-wrongly-seek-a-single-scapegoat-for-canadas-mistreatment-of-indigenous-people/article38017335/

>Half of Ontarians would vote for PCs in next election: poll
thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/02/19/half-of-ontarians-would-vote-for-pcs-in-next-election-poll.html

>$18M Quebec Maple Syrup Heist Lands Thief 8 Years In Jail
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/04/28/quebec-maple-syrup-theft-sentencing_n_16314880.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOU_Wg-BGVI
webm-converter.en.softonic.com/
catholicsaints.info/saint-joseph/
betterdwelling.com/chinese-government-just-seized-billions-worth-canadian-real-estate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>In the 1930s, the then Canadian Prime Minister was asked something to the effect of how many Jewish immigrants to his country from Germany who were fleeing Nazism would he accept. Came the answer: "None is too many".

Alberta won the trade war with BC

We have fallen a long way since the Mackenzie King days user

Checked

I love how (((they))) don't even teach Canadian history these days beyond some injun rez school shit. My cousin who teaches in Kingston was actually disciplined for deviating from the curriculum for mentioning the Canadians in the Korean War of all things (some gook was upset and told it's mom who complained)

Still more Aryan than (((Christianity)))

so this cocksucker thinks he is ghandi?

thats fucking funny, it is

Irregular interval reminder to ask for St. Joseph, Patron Saint of Canada, to pray for us

St. Joseph, pray for us

>St. Joseph, Patron Saint of Canada
> the patron of a happy death
Very fitting for these days, maybe the pope knew something we did not back then

Can someone webm this? I have no idea how to.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOU_Wg-BGVI

Your president somehow makes Obama look like Teddy Roosevelt. Rooting for you guys to vote this fucker out.

What's his fucking problem with orientals?

I am so embarrassed to be living in this country

Try this proram, easy as hell
Free WebM Converter:
webm-converter.en.softonic.com/
gimmie a sec and I'll con DL an covert that

>What's his fucking problem with orientals?
obviously he foresaw the Hongcover housing market

St. Joseph is also the patron against doubt and against hesitation, and apparently also for people who fight against Communism. All things that Canada could use

catholicsaints.info/saint-joseph/

I hope they make Justin Trudeau a playable leader in Civilization 6 so I can play as him and have Ghandi nuke me.

>Current year, +200% immigration

>civ 6
civ 5 is unironically better

>Current year, +200% immigration
>Soros bucks perk
>not killing your enemies, you win
>-50% vs forest firers

>just like dad
>copy the most recent failure of another civ

civ 4 better yet

>civ 5 is unironically better
>civ 4 better yet
You have to mod all of them to make them interesting, civ6 mods are just getting good now. Also civ 4 had the 'stack of doom' which was really annoying

>Adolf Hilter
>free imperial cities and hansa

Wow, low effort

>Wow, low effort
The panzer and U-boat units are good, you don't want completely unbalance the game though. A concentration camp district would be fun though

What a fucking joke. The guy travels the globe to play dress up. This guy has got to go. He's an embarrasemet to Canadians.

The question is... are there any pictures of him taking shots on the streets and swimming in a polluted river with corpses near by?... those are the pictures I want to see... Trudeau keeping it real... syrup poo

Of course (((they))) kept this out of the curriculum...we’ve fallen so far.

>tfw your nation is so cucked that you allow China to literally BUY your country out from under you

betterdwelling.com/chinese-government-just-seized-billions-worth-canadian-real-estate/

canada is one of the few places that will benefit from chinese colonialism; they wont put up with this baizuo shit.
communist know what to do with teachers; and canadian teachers are the worst

Indian colonization is your only real option, we would be good to you

Look at the demographics Western Canadian cities and you will understand.

And he chose the worst fucking country

It's a fucking shame. I don't know what to tell my kids. I hate turdeau but I never vocalize it around my kids. My 8 year old daughter came home from school today and told me she hates Justin turdeau

>concentration camp district would be fun though
Could produce lampshades to increase happiness of your civ.

I wonder if the idiots that voted liberal regret it yet. It's Canada so Ontario will probably give him another term to make sure he's a total faggot

>produce lampshades to increase happiness of your civ
kek, I'm going to work on this for the lulz

I expect a minority government as well, let's hope he continues to make a fool of himself

>Ontario will probably give him another term to make sure he's a total faggot
That's a given, both that he is a total faggot and that ON votes for queers

Bump

>>$18M Quebec Maple Syrup Heist Lands Thief 8 Years In Jail
Only in Canada

Cuckdeau dressed up like he is going to some Indian wedding lol.