Princess Principal

Was it really worse than whatever Charlotte went through?

Other urls found in this thread:

weibo.com/2007160113/FhABeEqfx?type=repost#_rnd1504065644394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ange is crazy obsessive. Regardless of whether or not she suffered more she forced the swap on Charlotte so she feels guilty

Probably not. Remember that this entire story was narrated by Ange who feels guilty for the whole situation and victimizes Princess to an unhealthy degree.

Ywn lick the vomit off Hime samas mouth

Why even live

too early, this will get deleted

So all it took for japan to like this was loli samurais and lesbian twins?

So, now that this is gettting popular, how long until Sup Forums hates it?

not an excuse for your favorite anime failing

Ange(Charlotte) seems to get a kick out of being a spy
It's all relative

Sup Forums hated it a week ago when people started to realize this show had no plot.

If you asks Ange, she will say the princess had it worse. If you asks the princess, she will say Ange had it worse. Now fuck off.

That seems reasonable.

Many people hated the laundry episode if that counts. I guess next one will also be disliked for being pointless.

???

>laundry episode
Nanami-tier episode, not a surprise people dislike it, but ep8 wasn't pointless so there's that

Charlotte when strike into Spy Trainning right after the revolt.

Straight*

>Beato's face when her creation sets the world ablaze

Why is she making robot spiders?

>doesn't know what a virus looks like

Everyone's gotta have a hobby

How do we know that she's the one who made it?

Dorothy breastfeeding Beato

Oh goodness, do we have a more clear version of this

Why did she make a bacteriophage-looking device of an unknown destination?

It's the Sora no Woto prequel.

Oh yes.

Dorothy breastfeeding Chise and Beato!

Dumb babus

Charlotte just had to follow order and train, it was most likely extremely hard but it was just a road to follow basically

Ange was just a street rat put in this situation with absolutely no ally, she could only count on herself and had to live in fear of slipping one day.

Physically she probably didn't have it worse but mentally Ange/new Princess absolutely was in a more fucked up situation

Did anyone blame Sora no Woto for lack of plot?

Is the cellphone game still flopping

I did.
It was shit.

All I wanted was a SoL with cute supais running a laundromat.

Found the full picture

This is amazing

imagine being Beato

I can't tell if this is a form of bullying or bonding.

Seems preety comfy

it can be both

Am I disabled for liking the mobile game?

Ultra gay.

A mom with her two cute daughters.

Why they paired up the purest with Dorothy?

>AngexPrincess
Who wins?

Me under Dorothy

>tfw fanart is finally starting to roll in
bless

Why does Beato get all the good stuff?

both

Beato is the mascot of the team. If the time ever comes that they fall into disarray, Beato will be the one to give the pep talk that unites them.

Is this really official art? Sasuga 3hz.

The people of Lesbion..

>Physically she probably didn't have it worse but mentally Ange/new Princess absolutely was in a more fucked up situation

Especially since Princess went for overkill out of fear of fucking up somewhere - instead of laying low, she went for being best at everything. She has built up an image of a perfect princess that is extremely hard and taxing to keep up.

That's a big butt

there was obviously no plot like a month ago already, I accepted it, the laundry episode was great

What's with that distance?
Have they grown apart so much?

Sauce please?

i only started this yesterday
it was so great and captivating i watched them all in one sitting
AOTfuckingY

Ange said she wouldn't be able to control herself if they become too lovey dovey.

This weibo.com/2007160113/FhABeEqfx?type=repost#_rnd1504065644394 and google to get the bigger version.
I don't even know how to browser this site. I was trying to find something more after people posted the full Dorothy/Beato pic.

There's a heart behind each of them and a wall between them. Next scene there's a heart between them when they play the piano.

Chinese site?

>Ange is standing in the light
>Princess is sitting in the shadow
>This is the last time spoke to each other as friend

Thanks user.

Jesus, I only noticed the wall.

They switched at such a young age that by now she shouldn't be feeling any stress about it. Any old fuck can say "that's not the Princess." and nobody would believe them. She has a good decade of falsified proof.

>that smug
Say what you will about Princess, but her smug is a miracle of the universe.

>people think a 3hz show will sell

We've had a long debate about this some threads ago. My take away is that she developed some paranoia due to the initial trauma, out of the fear of being discovered. That's way she still feels sick all those years after.

Put up your hands

Around racks never relax!

Why does the duke of normandy have no issues with having a black woman be his right-hand man in early 20th century britain?

According to Ange Princess' situation was genuinely dangerous so I don't buy the paranoia interpretation/head canon.

Also, she doesn't feel sick anymore. The last shot in the montage shows she has finally got a hold of it and can keep her cool just fine now.

I've got your beato
drop the book or shes dead

she's not black, she's Indian

Ange might be an unreliable narrator, she idolizes the princess. Please consider that possibility.

Shinji and Kaworu vs. these cum commandants who wins

I can see the appeal.

>"When you were studying the blade I studied etiquette, manners, language, music, horseback riding, dance, history, literature, and art. "

She doesn't feel sick anymore because she pleased all those handsome bloodthirsty adults and enjoyed every bit.

I considered it, but I don't think so. The show isn't that clever.

t. normandy

>According to Ange
Ange's point of view is biased as fuck.

[citation needed]

Unless I somehow missed it we have no idea what she is

A show doesn't have to be that smart to employ that, but ok.

I'd take her word over any user's here any day.

POO

Touch my pripri, Charlotte~

I think Princess and Chise's scene confirms Ange's story.
Also, who knows royalty better than the former princess?

Who wins?

eru erufu is like 30 gais combined

Is there a single genuine character in this cast of mongrels?

L-Elf is a hero, not a villain.

The villain of valvrape is Jesus.

>Beato baiting for Beato replies

Nice try

>According to Ange Princess' situation was genuinely dangerous so I don't buy the paranoia interpretation/head canon.

She drilled herself to become the perfect little princess that it became her modus operandi. That's why they showed her letting Chise wait until she finishes her dancing practice. Nobody would be out for her head anymore if she fucks up somehow, but it still ruins the image she built up and maintained over the years.

> bust your ass for 10 years under the threat of brutal death to come the perfect princess
> nah, fuck all of it, time to munch Charlotte carpet all day long

That's also why Princess denied Ange to run away together. She has put too much work into her current life to throw it all away.

What if Princess betrays Ange?

Do you think that Ange considered this possibility?

Oyakodon