Symantec Ends Discount Program with NRA Amid School Shooter Backlash

What does Sup Forums think about this?

fortune.com/2018/02/23/symantec-nra-school-shooter-backlash/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

norton is garbage like mcafee

Ok Sup Forums let's have a membership drive for the NRA. If you're already a member or you want to support the cause, make a donation on behalf or David Hogg.

Oh, and make sure you tweet the results to him!

Reminder:
Leftist are out in full force trying to derail becaus they are scared
Just filter and let them bump us

I WANT MORE COMPANIES TO DO THIS.
MORE BLOOD. I WANT MORE BLOOD.

Perfect example
Ok Sup Forums let's have a membership drive for the NRA. If you're already a member or you want to support the cause, make a donation on behalf or David Hogg.

Reminder:

Guess I'll never buy their shit virus scanner and now will recommend any but them

Is Peter Norton even still alive? I bought one of his books like 30 years ago.

Not using superior kaspersky

Fuck off with your literal shillspamming.

This shows the petty vindictiveness of the left. when they know they ve most the PR war they turn to phony boycotts now. Truly sad and desperate

When they know they’ve LOST*

Fuck nortan AVG has been good to me for years and it was started by fired Nortan employee's.

I WANT MY DISCOUNTS
MOMMY GIVE ME MY DISCOUNTS
WAAAAAAAH

Reminder:

Y u MaD tHo

Avira is free and German

A filthy kike appears

>symantec
>semetic
Oy vey

(((antivirus)))

never liked norton before, especially don't like them now

>Using Norton
Its like you love wasting your computer's resources and being weeks behind common fixes

But they send me important emails about upgrading

Lol, they’re doing them a favor. Norton is the absolute worst thing you can install

>they need anti-virus programs hogging 50% of their CPU just to protect them from their own stupidity
Common Sense 2019 is all you need

>now I’ll recommend anything but them
Why weren’t you doing this before?

Why did Norton antivirus have a discount for NRA members in the first place

Norton is prehistoric garbage that boomers like, similar to boomers and aol email accounts

I never recommended them before and I pretended they didn't exist. Now I'll definitely go out my way to make sure people don't have it.

>Not using Kaspersky anti virus

NRA is done. Hope you guys didn't join. Might have saved yourself a conspiracy charge.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

Not using avg free