Why is it such a big deal that she had a few worms in her vagine? She's still pure

Why is it such a big deal that she had a few worms in her vagine? She's still pure.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am going to personally kill every purityfag who has ever posted on this website.

Pure maiden of worms

Glad the trilogy is being released in US theaters.

It's a meme that just kind of stuck. I couldn't care less anyway.

I'll never understand why people hate Sakura so much. Not like she asked for the worms and Zouken's a piece of shit.

Considering her circumstances she should be fucked up. She's not my favorite character in FSN, but the dislike she receives is unnecessary.

So does Sakura just kinda suffer quietly in UBW and Fate or is her whole worm deal only cannon to Heaven's Feel?

Gas all purityfags, they're virgins anyway.

I'm not a purityfag or anything but it's not just worms. It's clearly stated that Shinji fucked her plenty of times.

Is not a meme if it is the true, wormfag

Shinji's pure, too, so by extension that makes Sakura pure.

She was always my favorite.

Sakura is a lucky girl.

>cannon
>even asking this question

fucking newfag piece of shit, go watch/read the series in order.

Holy God the VN was boring. Fate/Zero was miles better. I might have missed the boat, but I just can't understand what you guys see in this shit.

Sakurafags obviously do not know what the word pure means.

Canon true end

I like BB

>watch

Stop.

Used goods = automatically worst girl

>liking NTR

At least she's not a goddess of prostitutes.

Retcon worms and shinji

Who are you talking about?

>literally given away as a child
>raped by her piece of shit stepbrother
>used an experiment by those who were suppose to love and care for the most
Fuck Nasu and his boner for suffering.

>used
Try "damaged" or "corrupted"
She was mindbroken by those worms and went cuckoo

Rin/Ishtar

>raped by her piece of shit stepbrother
Kill yourself, secondary.

Ishtar isn't a goddess of prostitutes thought

fuck off. he raped her.

Keep crying all you want, but it won't change reality. People like you are the reason Sakura's fanbase is so hated.

>but it won't change reality.
yea that she was raped.

Pro tip if you have a gun pointed to your head and are told you'll be shot unless you have sex with someone you're still being raped if you say yes.

She is though. She's the goddess of a lot of things, and sacred prostitution is one of them.

Based Tawawa Sensei

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar
>Ishtar (/ˈɪʃtɑːr/; Cuneiform: 𒀭𒈹 Dištar)[1] was the Mesopotamian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power
Please point me out where it says that

>The cult of Ishtar may have involved sacred prostitution,[12] though this is debatable.

It's not 100% confirmed.

So it is irrelevant

She was raped, there's no denying that. Shinji vented all his frustrations on her, abused and mistreated her. I still like her nonetheless.

If someone threatens to kill you unless you have sex with someone, the person you seek out to have sex with to save your life is not raping you. That person is doing you a huge favor if anything.

The only gun pointed to her head was Shinji's mana cannon, and she said yes because she wanted the Shinjizz

Oh god fuck you.

>wikipedia

Show me another source then, faggot

Reminder that Sakura did love and care for Shinji.

wow you're a retard. Excuse me for not flying over to Japan after I finished reading**** the series in the correct order***, including all the other Nasuverse stories and sequels, just to suck off Nasu's dick and ask him "Is Sakura still a wormslut in Fate and UBW or is that limited to Heaven's Feel?" only for him to say "All the routes are canon" or some shit before kicking me out of his house.

Read the VN.

I know this is a Sakura thread but why the fuck did they ruin Ilya?

Seriously, she goes from a genuinely interesting and likable character to a pandering whore.

What you talking about, my man?

Seeing what's become of Ilya makes me feel sorry for Kiritsugu.

I know eh, the shit I see from Prisma basically ruined Fate for me.

>feeling sorry for a piece of shit

>Zerobabies

>pandering whore.
Because that was the only way to raise her popularity. Illya had everything to become super popular

>white hair
>loli
>haughty attitude, but can also act cute
>sad backstory

yet failed.

How was Illya not popular pre-Prisma?

Suffers offscreen. She's had the worms since Kariya died, if not before that, so none of the choices made in the routes would mess with that.

kill yourself, subhuman secondary

I'm not a secondary but I only played Realta Nua recently.

Was Realta Nua your first experience with Fate?

>I'm not a secondary
>Realta Nua

I just wank off to the Fate doujins. Does that make a tertiary? Quaternary? Duodenary?

There's a possibility that Zouken at the very least gets reduced to impotence offscreen in the other two routes, but the chances of that happening is very slim compared to it happening in HF.

Yes.

Now now we all know that only makes him half secondary.

Read it in Japanese.

That depends on the subject matter. If the doujins involve Saber you are a filthy quaternary. Caster and Rider means you are a secondary. Kuro means your a lolicon, and about halfway between a secondary a tertiary. Taiga means give me the fucking source right now you subhuman mongrel.

This. Wikipedia is shit.

What about characters that first appeared in Fate Grand Order?

There's a patch to change it to the original content, I hope he played with that one

What is the original content?

worms

Both ero scenes and a few darker scenes in general that got removed. For example I started replaying Heaven's Feel recently and the voice acting suddenly got cut off when Shirou noticed a bruise on Sakura's face.

>ESLs
Every time.

*cuckold

Oh yeah I modded those back in.

Shinji fucked her, so no, she isn't pure. That's immaterial to the dickworms though, which get memed partially just for the inevitable crying of her fans and that one guy who screeches autistically about Realta Nua being the only canon every time it comes up. It isn't too dissimilar from old men for money or ohohoho on the part of Rin, or Saber knowing how to please men and having a futadick.

>muh purity
Purityfags are cancer.

Shinji raping her doesn't make her any less pure. Purity can only be given away, which she did to Shirou.

>Saber knowing how to please men and having a futadick
Those are true thought?

see

Ishtar is into bestiality

So is every other god, what is your point?

Rape is rape.

Rin takes in animal dicks now, including Sakura's worms

>animal dicks now
>now
>he doesn't know about the Rin and a pig doujins

But now its canon

Children can't consent

>wikipedia
Read some Mesopotamian literature. The prostitutes in Uruk worshiped Ishtar.
Yes, literal prostitutes. One was sent to fuck Enkidu.

>Sakura's fanbase is so hated.
>implying it is
Sakura haters are the ones infamous for being illiterate crossboarder newfags.