Bebop

what do you suppose Jet and Faye did after Spike's death?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20090123123853/http://www34.brinkster.com/worldshards/random/million.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MxUbgEHP2Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Without the easy income she could steal from Spike, Faye and Jet parted ways since they couldn't stand each other. Faye ended up at a whorehouse selling her body for cash to pay of those astronomical denbts of hers. That took a long time; by that point, she was thoroughly used up.

eat eggs

>that goddamn scene
>those fucking feels
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

She's still waiting for you, user. Make her happy already.

Spike didn't die

>Jet
Probably more bounty hunting for awhile, he probably would stop soon, it wouldn't feel the same without Spike
>Faye
Suicide

Lies.

Why would anyone believe this?
His character arc would be pointless if he survived

What we see of their former lives offers a glimpse of what they might have done after Spike's death. Jet could have returned to law enforcement, while Faye could have left her bounty hunter life beyond to adopt a new identity as a school teacher.

Checked, though I have a hard time Faye would ever become a school teacher,

you must eat all the eggs

She wouldn't be a school teacher out of passion for the job, but rather to try to get back that old familiar feeling. She would end up being that fun sexy teacher who would be popular with her class, and her school kids would grow on her.

They went their separate ways, to chase their own ghosts. Once you lose that link in a trio, it won't be the same. That's the sad reality of the Bebop universe. Just like real life.

They were getting into increasingly dangerous situations with Spike around, anyway. It was better this way for the entire crew, which is why Spike went alone.

I doubt they would even have teachers in 2071

It's sad, but it's true. Better off without that WEIGHT.

The authors said that is an open end so . . .we would never know if spike died or not

I'm pretty sure he's just trying to see how many people take the bait. Spike's deader than dead.

If they have working SNES consoles in 2071, then its reasonable to have school teachers

I hate to agree but he's right. If Spike survived he wouldn't have anything to live for. His story was told and it was over.

I'm gonna carry that weight

They can revive him with ease.

He already died before. He'll just have two fake/robotic eyes this time.

Even if Spike survived, Julia would still be dead. I think Spike would suicide afterwards anyway.

It doesn't matter if Spike survived the duel or not, because even if he did, then the remaining Red Dragon goons right in front of him would have burned his body up.

Jet discovers that Spike had a son neither of them knew about. He tracks him down then returns to Ganymede to start a family.

That boy's name, Dandy

Faye tires of the gypsy life and settles into a steady government job documenting rare aliens.

Ed and Ein... You don't want to know what happened to Ed and Ein.

>trying to do a Harmony Gold shit
Not good enough.

Why don't you put Samurai Champloo inside the mix too.

The story goes like this.

Beboptech: The Spike Hunter Saga -> Spike Hunter: Before Reincarnation -> Spike Hunter: Reborn

The main plot is about reincarnation.
It starts with the Cowboy Bebop story. Spike at the end.

Then we go to the japan feudal times, the life Spike in a past reincarnation.

Then at the end we go to the future, when Spike Hunter is reborn as Dandy Hunter.

Gotta agree, He did that interview in what, 2006?

Then how come only ONE star winked at the end?

Either Vicious died or Spike died. Not both of them!

>His character arc would be pointless if he

how?

how about kicking ass bounty hunting and learning to find love again? He was still young, so what if Julia died, mourn that shit for some time, maybe a year, and find someone else. Vicious is dead, he faced his past. Him surviving doesn't take away from finally conquering his path.

If he has nothing to live for after that then he should find meaning himself, unless he's truly pathetic

Spike is dead, Vicious is alive

That's a weaker conspiracy theory than Comet Ping Pong being a secret child sex slave den.
They're both very dead. That's the way the narrative progressed.

Bepop 2 with ed as the MC

>Vicious is alive

>Fey and Jet go on to finish the job and take down Vicious once and for all as they chase him around the galaxy

>implying he died

Vicious passed away before Spike. His star winked offscreen a few seconds earlier.

Their destinies were intertwined, thus one star.

The only way I could see it explained is that it was the part of himself that lived in the past that died. Now he would be free to really move on.

But I still think he died.

lore: Deep

why do people think Spike survived? Did they forget the story about the cat? full version: web.archive.org/web/20090123123853/http://www34.brinkster.com/worldshards/random/million.htm
He didn't have a reason to go on after Julia's death

Fuck you.

I don't really think that the Cowboy Bebop story is meant to mirror that story. I vaguely remember him mentioning it, or quoting it slightly, but there's no real reason he had to die after Julia died. He didn't seem like the type that would have committed suicide if he had survived against Vicious but it did become a "nothing left to lose" kind of a situation.

Vicious was Spike all along

There was something about that old woman with the stars that, to me, strongly suggested Spike survived. Like a spiritual death and rebirth (i.e. moving on) rather than an actual death. But it's been forever since I watched it, and to be honest I never cared about the story episodes anyway.

Do want.

Youre gonna carry the plate....

youtube.com/watch?v=MxUbgEHP2Qg

This is the truth and you all know it.

I hope so. My soul desires SoL with Spike and Ed doing cute things.

Pretty much

Teachers break faster than the SNES though.

I guess she took care of him (in her own way, of course) until he got a little better, then they parted ways. Maybe they crossed paths while chasing some criminal, worked together every now and then and split the reward.

Reminder Faye is a thieving slut that you should never have a women in your crew

Jet impregnated Faye and then dumped her. She became a prostitute.

Spike didn't die in the final scene. Those two probably crashed their starships, guns blazing, into the Red Dragon HQ to try and save him. He probably only died after they reached him and saw his body leaking blood all over the place.

After that, there was probably a wake. Feng Shui girl, BT the trucker, Andy the samurai, and other side characters were probably there. They'd booze it up, sing sad songs, break up into quiet conversations rotating in and out of booths in the bar, and then they'd all gather up to shoot Spike's ashes into the hyperspace gate.

>Feng Shui girl, BT the trucker, Andy the samurai, and other side characters were probably there.
Did they say "Congratulations!" and clapped their hands?

Only in the dub

This

No. He would have became the leader.

You don't have to tell me what happened.

Fags like you are the reason we're getting a CG season 3

Spike faked his death so he could plow Ed.

The quints of truth never lie.

Does it really matter if he survived?

I like to presume he died at the end. Because the sole reason for living at the time was to avenge julia. If he survived he would just keep going after bigger and badder people till one of them eventually got the best of him. He was literally a dead man walking.

I would do the same just to fuck that tomboy loli pussy.

They banged ok?

The only thing that banged was Faye's gun

What about Jet?

Even the miracles of future technology couldn't fix poverty. There has to be places where robo teachers can't be afforded.

Ment to

Honestly, why is this so hard to get...Spike being alive, and Vicious being dead...he should learn to kick ass again

Not even Watanabe knows if he died or not. If you think he did then okay, if you think he didn't then that's okay too. It's up to the viewer to make that decision.

Hmm, I get the feeling he ended up old and alone. He was close with that one girl (from the backstory in that one episode), but their personalities seemed to clash. In addition, he seems like he's still got a lot of tough armor, and there's probably not many women who could or would crack it. The odds aren't in his favor, but you never know.

What was the point of Ein being a data dog again? They literally never mention it again after Stray Dog Strut.

It's sad because it probably nothing to great. Just lived their lives out.

>implying rich pedos don't have places to hang out with each other

Will we ever get another anime like Cowboy Bebop again?

Why are we punished with hundreds of shitty Bleach/Naruto/hxh episodes instead of Cowboy Bebop?

>vicious kills them, too

Jet probably retired from bounty hunting since his leg got too messed up. He probably didn't return to being a cop since he quit long ago due to the corruption in the force, so he ended up retiring to a simple and quiet life.

Faye has nowhere else to go to now that Spike is dead, so she probably left the Bebop. I like to hope that she turned her life around and became a school teacher to provide hope and encouragement to the next generation.

Ed and Ein left on their own journey together on Earth.

Truth right here

>b-but muh character arc
the show's over retards, he can finish a character arc and survive too

I hope you guys go for the original release rather than the washed out and reedited BD releases when it comes to watching or rewatching

Well I mean space dandy exists

I reckon they would organize a funeral.

Dandy is too far in the future.
There were no aliens in Bebop or ships that could go light speed.

I don't really want to watch this again because the fucking void is going to fill my soul again, then I remember is still there.