Traps are the perfect solution to the increase in women rejecting the lower 80% of men...

Traps are the perfect solution to the increase in women rejecting the lower 80% of men. If women don’t want to fuck us, the increase in crossdressing sissy boys will fill the void they’ve left behind!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lH5Ay4tWvWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=lH5Ay4tWvWc

yes

You’re gay.

Who is this girl (boy)?

What if I don't want to stick my dick in the same hole that shit comes out of?

A biologically female Russian vidya streamer.

biologically female (male).... right, gotcha

i'd like to fill xir void

friendly reminder that all passable traps are man whores who expire after 25 y.o.

so is that an actual boy or girl? i feel like reverse trap might be a thing now, where it's actually a girl but shitposter implies its a boy so ordinary response thinks its a cuteie waifu material but then you think you are gay because you think its a trap . . .that pic could be either way as far as i can tell

This. But until then i agree with op

Traps and sissies don't want to fuck us either

faggot

>friendly reminder that all passable traps are man whores who expire after 25 y.o.

So what you're saying is

>We should force boys to transition earlier and we should throw them away when they turn 26

Are you really so beta that you'd sooner fuck a man pretending to be a woman than up your game a bit?

In an Ideal world it would be a good strategy. There are 105 boys born for every 100 girls, so allowing some of the surplus boys to become traps would make sense. But the flaw is thinking they'll want any of the bottom 80% of boys.

i'll sooner fuck a sex bot before a trap, op is a sicko

Maybe if you weren't a fattie.

>up your game a bit
some women really won't give any man under 6' tall/7.5 inch minimum dick a chance

Kys, degenerate faggot.
It's sexbots that are gonna replace wahmen, not traps.

That may be a fair point. I suppose I wasn't being fair. I just can't ever imagine wanting to fuck a man under any circumstance.

The problem is only a miniscule minority of the minority of trans people are actually fuckable. I think asian boys make the best trans girls/ladybois, we should encourage them to go trans to fill the void.

Sounds like a solid solution for El Salvador and all latin countries... seem full of trannies.

whats the point of getting with a woman that is so shallow that she can love a person for who they really are? finding a good woman isnt hard, just go somewhere public and meet somebody, you never know

>whats the point of getting with a woman that is so shallow that she can love a person for who they really are?
literally none of them actually do that

If you're a poor as fuck young boy, who could easily pass as a woman, then there is a financial incentive to take hormones and become a tranny prostitute. Plus it's really easy to get hormones in those places. That's why there seems to be more of them in those countries.

Alina Rin. Faggots are banned.

chad here, I honestly feel bad for you wizards and I'm sorry life is so cruel

This is an absolute slide thread, but I do agree with the general premise.

t. degenerate

Thats exactly the faggot mentality that got you deluded young cunts to this point in the first place.

>Its ok to be gay, because girls don't like me, and we all deserve sex
>But its totally not gay if he looks like a girl

You're a homo bro. I'm sorry the internet has done this to you. This site really should have an age restriction so you lads don't get quite so fucked up in your prime years of development. They really should nuke Sup Forums, its not doing the world any favours.

>implying that crossdressing sissy boys will fuck anyone else than top 20% of male population

real Chad here
I've fucked so many women it became boring
Traps were the next frontier
see you there son

>women rejecting the lower 80%
Its not even 80% its higher more like 95% or more. I knew over 200 guys in highschool and maybe 10-15 for sure fucked a girl and then you have 20-30 that maybe did but that is a stretch most likely 25% probability only that they did

>chad here
if you have to say that you're a chad, then you're not a chad
stop larping