How do I stop fearing death to finally enlist at the

How do I stop fearing death to finally enlist at the
military?

Don't worry, death is impossible anyway

You're more likely to survive in the army then the streets of Mexico senpai, and there's a lot more than combat roles

Accept that nothing is permanent, your life included, and that you really have no guarantee you'll live even trying for a safe, humble life. In the end all you can do is what you feel you need to do and prepare for what comes next.
I hope it helps, Manuel. If you do join, pop a few Cartel for me.

Die now or die later.

How is life in the messkin army anyway?

eat more soy

Become an idiot.

Stop fucking caring so much. You don't matter. US Army is awesome. You die you die, probably won't but shit happens.

I don't see why you'd want to. All you'd be doing is fighting the drug cartels that aren't currently aligned with the government to protect the ones that are.

>Mexican
>Unfamiliar with own countries ancient warrior culture
Fix that.

I remember seeing a painting of a woman being burnt to death in front of a crowd of people as her spirit was simultaneously being pulled into heaven by angels. I stopped fearing death after I saw that painting.

Think of all the money you will make when you get out and join los Zetas asshole.

>jidf force assemble

Just check out your nation's military casualties. For instance, if your nation has 100,000 soldiers, and 5 died last year, what are you worried about? And, when the shit goes down with the niggers, would you prefer to be in a military unit, with a gun, and armed comrades...or without a gun, in a city filled with rampaging niggers?

Yeah let me join the army so I can go to the middle east and make rich people richer and possibly die. Thanks OP this thread really put things in perspective for me, brb middle east.

Also, fucking checked.

>is this the real life is this just fantasy
>caught in a landslide no escape from reality

>Joining a group of niggerlike assholes
Sorry user, no thanks
People seem to hate them for no real reason, meanwhile, idiots praise the stupid chapo because "muh money", and "muh drugs", just edgelord faggot who saw a lot of shit tier drug dealer tvnovels

>Making points while making quints and quads
You are blessed

A Man is never so much Alive, as when he is on the edge of Death.

>joining the military to fight crime supported by the politicians you are paid to serve all because these politicans want to keep some fucking plants illegal while they steal the public's money and send soldiers to their deaths in a neverending cycle of violence just so they can pretend they are not involved in crime
You are retarded if you think you'll be allowed to do any good of consequence in the military.

Checked, from 2012 to 2016 just 24 deaths (just in my state)