Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Illinois/Cook-County-IL/Delvon-L-Irving.7011042.html
instagram.com/p/Bfj4r-8BoJE/
youtube.com/watch?v=rFwsAuuI3dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait for niggers to kill mom, kill niggers in "self defense". It's a win - win

Call animal control

pull out a method to record it, or use this as proof, call dad, get the fuck out of there cause moms a whore.

Knife then nigger then bitch then cops.

I love this video. Fuck beta wypipo. Mom will pay the toll, but that kid will be stronger and repilled due to this. Or so fucked up from hearing his mom screaming like a banshee from gangbangs that he goes homeless/addicted to drugs/degenerate. Either way, weak families need to die

Assuming she's getting gangbanged by them, if that were my mother, I think I'd beat her. Possibly pretty severely.

Did you watch the video? There are 3 of them and they got guns

Shoot up a school.

Only in America

>instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/

Call the cops and tell them that the nigger molested me.

If it's in a white trash town, the niggers will get lynched by the farmers before the cops can come after them.

Turn mom in for drug abuse.

Problem solved.

Would be perfectly reasonable.

day of the rope

scum

56%

next mass shooter incoming

"He too young to realize"

Poor kid

Why is everyone still upset by videos like this? White women have been a lost cause for a long time. You need to wake up and quit fighting for people that aren’t worthy of it.

Hail Asian gfs. Hail to a new master race. Do you part. Fuck a tight Asian pussy.

In a just society the nigger and the mother would have been hanged

Just call 911 and report a home invasion with armed black men. SWAT will have them CRAWL TOWARDS ME on the floor and riddled dead anyway within 15 minutes of the gang bang after phoning them in.

Well at least she didn't offer him money to suck his toes. So at least we got that going for us.

It's also called treason, asians are not whites

Lash out, hope for a wound, then call the cops
/thread

Yeah but if nothing happens then the niggers will jump you.

Lying and saying the niggers molested you is much harder to prove and will cause more pain to the niggers than the SWAT team.

Then hop online and find out where his enemy gang niggers hang out and pretend to be nigger in video. Start talking shit to the other nigger and eventually nigger group 2 will do a drive by shooting on nigger group 1.

It's not hard to deal with sub human animals.

has anyone found out who the woman is to notify the boy's father or grandparents?

People don't realize the cause of mass shootings is the decay of a solid, nuclear family and, as a result, the decay of the community. It's nigger shit and it's spreading because we're supposed to be "tolerant" and we're not allowed to tell anyone or else we'll be labeled as "racist", despite it being the fucking truth.

Portugal is an expert in things "not white"

wut

That hit me in the gut so hard. The absolute horror and humiliation of it all. Can you imagine the gut wrenching feeling of all these niggers in your house, knowing your mother is a disgusting whore. Its just beyond comprehension. This is the greatest injustice I have ever seen in my life.

Same. Hopefully child services gets notified of this.

The term 'white' was literally coined by us iberians when we reached to the new world, mr americanmutt

WHAT MAKES THE GRASS GROW

Fact.

Cry on Sup Forums

Call social services now, no child should have to suffer a mom that horrible

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

Worldstar, owned by niggers and supplemented with kike money, must be purged from society. This shit ENABLES Kangdom to flourish and be looked up to.

Hopefully they just put the kid down. The mental trauma will be too much. Just end the kids suffering

You only have 2 options in this situation

>instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/
you better fucking believe i would fucking come out shooting. it would be easy to get away with too. afterwords, just put on a pair of cotton gloves, and mash those pistols into their hands, making sure to get their index fingers onto the trigger, maybe even shoot a few holes in the walls

it's from March 28, 2017 - likely even before then on the rapper's original IG

Hopefully people here or elsewhere have already figured out who the woman is and contacted the right authorities/the boy's family

Anyone here know of anything like that happening?

Call the cops and tell them that there are armed niggers in my house and let a SWAT team do the rest.

WHAT DOES Sup Forums DO?

You're sheltered leaf.
This shit happens. You never heard of the mother bringing back strange men trope? Classic single mother drug addict behaviour.

fuck off chink, it's not our fault your women thirst for white dick and to carry white children.

PILL PILL PILL

Lmao @ all these triggered Sup Forumsweenies

Its only going to get worse, faggots but at least we get to laugh at the fall of Weimerica before our own

Everyday, this decadent hell becomes a bit worse and soon enough what you see today are wrong and terrible will be normal and accepted that is the reality of the Jewish shepherd and the mindless masses.
Death before dishonor.

Seems like the black guy is trying to redpill him.

That's called being black

>"White, the color we are no longer. Huehuehue"

-Senor Ackmed, Portuguese philospher circa 500 AD

How do we save white women guys?

and would have stayed that way but your ancestors had to get some sub-human pussy

These days?
SHILL, SHILL, SHILL!

NO ITS THE GUNS

Seriously though, these single fucking mothers need to be murdered. That is a terrible, terrible fucking woman. who the fuck lets nigger felons run amok in her children's space?

There is about an 80% chance that child is going to be in prison at some point in his life.

fucking old

mugshots.com/US-Counties/Illinois/Cook-County-IL/Delvon-L-Irving.7011042.html

OFFENSE: AGGRAVATED ROBBERY
SENTENCE: 6 Years
CUSTODY DATE: 02/09/2012

so they let him out early and this is what he was doing

get my gun, kill all of them and say they broke in

Open fire because obviously I’m the victim of a home invasion. We don’t have any house niggers, son.

instagram.com/p/Bfj4r-8BoJE/

Whats going on? Im not clicking any of this shit. I just want a quick rundown.

or just after he was released*

It's simple, WHYTE WYMNZ are genetic gold, they will 1. Hold to heights that choose them, or 2. Choose what society tells them too.

Go be nice to a WHYTE WYMNZ.

any information relating to the lady in the footage? adresse? name? number? socialmedia page like facebook?

Some white skank ruined her life offering some nig hundreds of dollars to either fuck her or let her suck his toes.

She claimed to be all Christian and shit tho so all is forgiven. Praise Christ, she's a good Christian girl.

Cook county is the worst county in the country.

you sir, are a patrician, and you are indeed, my nigga

>tfw ywn barge in to that house and blast everyone there except the kid with a spaz-12
>hang the dead niggers out by the porch and carve out with a big knife "mudshark" on the whore chest
>take the kid to your isolated farm and raise him as your protegee and train him to become a super-soldier for the upcoming racewar
"I shall tolerate no more unjust ends for I am the harbinger of just ends"

This video and the other where a girl begs for bbc really show that America is in fact the most cucked country on earth, and not Sweden.

Women are a lost cause but the children didn't have a choice.

no do not DOXX that nice lady

Knee grow

Mass shootings is white psychopathy it has nothing to do with the decay of society it has to do with unhinged maniacs trying to find edgier ways to get attention like Cruz. Remember white criminals are much more dangerous than black ones.

The worst part is the mother saying "he's mean" in relation to her son. That means she has zero fucking control over him. Fucking single mothers, man

whore nigger-loving mudshark mother has 4 niggers in her house, they are whooping and hollerin' about some hood shit, flashing guns etc
then go into aforementioned nigger-loving whore's son's room, wake him up, and start talking shit

>America is in fact the most cucked country on earth, and not Sweden.

you're talking about cherry picked examples of white trash, not your whole government trying to bring in loads of africans and force swedes to abandon their culture

at least the blacks in the US weren't brought here specifically to destroy our country

>democracy is best

>uh, h-hey guys. I made a pizza if you want some
>they come out to get pizza
>face to face with my erect dick the size of a large dog
>cum and its like hot lead going through each one of them
>mfw

Fucking this!

shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeet

There is no way this kid doesn't end up as a serial killer. Poor fucker. The mother is absolutely disgusting and pathetic and I am absolutely certain that when she dies (probably by her son's own hand), she will burn and rot in the farther and darkest recesses of Satan's hell.

>it has nothing to do with the decay of society
explain why there re no school shootings in the 20s? a 16 year old could mail-order a full-auto Thompson sub-machine gun to his door, no questions asked

>shoot them
>bury them deep in woods
>any survivors are gagged, tied up, and put in 50 gallon drums
>drums are put in basement for a couple days until I decide what to do with them
Oh, there were niggers here? No officer, you must have the wrong address. Haven't seen them.

>at least the blacks in the US weren't brought here specifically to destroy our country

You are NOW exporting NIGGERS for all of the world from all the nigga countrys, and you know what this is EUROPE we fucking hate the shitskins in all his varietys. Just sit and wait and youll see. This is fucking Europe.

>You are NOW exporting NIGGERS
Jews are exporting niggers
ftfy

that kid is going to kill the mom and whoever else is unlucky enough to get caught in the crossfire. he'll really be mean in about t-minus 2 years.

What is this shit?

Deny this is true.

Reckon if Italy goes 1488, other Southern Euro countries will follow?

I know, tell me where i'm wrong?
when 56%, becomes 25% what do you think mass shootings will look like?

Take the guns while the gang bang is going on and force them to listen to ME fuck mom and see how they like it

A Portuguese woman is white a chink is not. So yeah.

This they can be swatted

Soon very soon, the cleanse will begin.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFwsAuuI3dw

been looking through the old Sup Forums posts about this from when it was new and everyone knows the guy but nobody figured out who the mom was to get her kid moved somewhere safer

she's probably a drug addict and likely lost her shit by now

woman are so degenerate this is why i fuck dudes bro

Your statement made me realize my 2nd amendment rights are ultimately doomed.

You don't know how prevalent incest is in the black community. Black men are fucking their nieces and boys are fucking their cousins. It's out of control, but nobody talks about it.

>implying niggers have social skills
>implying white women don't just keep them around as trophies to prove how ~enlightened~ they are

this 1000%.