Will we see rem again, will there be a season 2. I NEED INSIDER INFO BECAUSE THE CLIFFHANGER KILLED ME

Will we see rem again, will there be a season 2. I NEED INSIDER INFO BECAUSE THE CLIFFHANGER KILLED ME

no season 2 for a while plus even if there was she would only be in like 2 episodes with limited screen time.

>Season 2 happening
>Rem barely have a screentime

Might as well never OP.

That murderous bitch can fuck off. I hope there is never a season 2.

>hurr durr she killed people
so what?

Rem is gone, OP. She's never coming back. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can move on.

she killed INNOCENT people.

Well ... her body would be in a fair few episodes, between Subaru crying at her bedside or carrying her around, Elza disemboweling her, etc etc.

It hurts. I'm in love with Rem but Tappei refuses to make her happy, she's content with being number 2, she is so popular she has a lot of anti-fans, and Subaru still has the half elf in his heart. If only Subaru looks at Rem only and focuses all on her, I would be happy.
It hurts Sup Forums. It hurts.

subaru? I'd kill the bastard too

who?

Turns out re:shit was not a big deal like reddit believed so S2 never ever.

>Innocent

She's still there, waiting to be healed. Please don't do this to us user.

I have good news for you

What's going on currently in the WN?
Are they close to waking her up?
Its been more than a year now and it's killing me. Does Subaru still hold the same feelings for her?

As of arc 6 his feelings for her have gotten stronger and then he relapsed into amnesia

At this rate Tappei won't save Christmas this year too.

Worse yet he got addicted to FGO

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Why didn't Emilia just dye her hair or get cosmetic ear surgery?