Still alive.

no

Its dead jim.

Being this pemistic faggot
Kill yourself

Are your kidding me?

new series of lunar legend tsukihime??? :o

>Literally only 2 pages in the official magazine

>hey Takeuchi, do you think we should do some work on the Tsukihime remake soon?
>no Nasu, I think you should FUCK ME
>we ensnare one another like two mollusks, tentacles probing the benthic currents of one another like a deep-sea squid searching for sweetfish...

She died actually

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to become a Saberface.

Can Shiki kill dyson spheres?

M O B A G E
O
B
A
G
E

It still hurts.

they ruined her face, where is the personality?

>where is the personality?
???

The shit is already written, all you had to do was redraw the scenes, write one or two extra scenarios and you'd be done.

But you know, sitting on your ass for a decade and raking in the profits of your gambling pachinko machine disguised as a mobile garbage game is more important.

On life support for 10 years.

How new are you? Tsukihime will be rewritten from beginning

Yeah, but first he'd have to find the 'point' which might be anywhere on the sphere, so practically speaking the answer is no.

In her actions? In her backstory? In her interactions with other people? If changing a character's clothes makes them lack personality, they never had personality to begin with.

Ah, sorry. I've just heard so many people complain about the skirt that I just automatically read over what you wrote.

Same stuff still applies, but replace "clothes" with "appearance"

>announce remake
>wait several years
>wait some more
>shit out a thirty second "PV"
>wait a few more years
>seiyuu for one heroine dies
>wait some more
>release another tiny set of images

What the fuck is the point? The remake that should've happened years ago now cannot happen. Nasu just couldn't be fucking bothered, and now we CAN'T have the proper cast even if he would pull his hand out of his ass. Is it so much to ask that a company finish even half of the shit they announce?