Well Racists. She has a point

Oh boy first comment better nother mess up

>lactoes
niggers were a mistake

There will no longer be an opportunity for a witty chocolate milk pun. The sacred status of the first comment has been corrupted and stolen by a DAMN
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>DELIMINATION

lol let the retards drink it, if they're lactose intolerant they're still fucked.

Any money says she's paid by the government.

>be white farmer
>harvest milk
>add lactose cuz fuck u thats why

And to think, this is an 'educated' one

Wait a minute, i thought the original idea was to make blacks hate milk so later generations get weaker and smaller. Is this really working? Holy fuck.

lactose is mainly due to your genetic line not domesticating cows and drinking the milk for multiple centuries to build up a tolerance, and as the average human ages, depending on their ancestry (ie niggers) they tend to become more intolerant towards cows milk.

This is why white heritage is superior to the groid, our ancestors and culture was and IS superior.

TLDR, niggers are dumb and didnt create civilization and domesticate animals for enough of their ancestry.

INB4 da whites stole domestications n shit

>Racists
'Racism' is a judeo-Marxist construct.

>grow to become lactoes intollerant

You can feel the void sucking in your IQ points.

I'm black. I'm not lactose intolerant. Hoteps are the Sup Forumstards of black people. Both groups need to kill themselves

>demelinates
This is a joke right?
That's not even a fucking word

This.

Its the same with alcohol and sugar.

>lactoes

silly nigger, prove it. Drink some milk for us

REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!11!!!1!!one!!

We need to stop “lactoes” before it’s to late!

This has to be a joke RIGHT?

Is that chocolate milk?

Fucking nogs are too dumb to understand that Europeans developed and adapted to life in the cold harsh and dark Europa with little sun and little heat to spare.
Since this means less vitamind D through exposure to sunlight, we had to get vitamin D another way. THROUGH MILK, another source of vitamin D. Which asians and africans didn't need, hence why they are mainly lactose intolerant and only the minority in Europe are.
They lack the most basic thinking and cognitive skills because their natural IQ is about 70 and their brain and body is different to ours.

Enjoy your bacteria, niggers

vitamin D*
It's 4am and I am fuck.

before i go, africans lick cow buttholes for more yield.

Yea, and white men are also putting diabetes in your soul food when you aren’t looking

You wouldn‘t understand either way.

She probably doesn't even know where milk comes from.

Milk is mostly puss anyways. I dont drink that shit. Pure almond waste water fag here

Do they have issues with lactose intolerance?
I once heard than everyone except white people has an issue with lactose intolerance, but that kinda sounds like BS

There you go with your Whiteman Science and shit

You guys make this shit up and post it all over, r-right?

Also.. you cant fix stupid.

>demenlinates it

let these people embarrass themselves

Reasons whites (are white, and) are lactose tolerant:

>Living up north means there's less sun, as a result, you get lower vitamin D
>Which meant evolutionary pressure leaned on europeans to evolve white skin (to let in more sunlight for vitamin D)
>And also digest lactose fat which is also high in vitamin D

>coupled with the harsh climate of ice-age europe, this forced europeans to become clever as fuck in order to survive, whilst the southernmost human populations huddled near the cozy warm equator, with their plentiful foods and never-changing nomadic routines never really had to evolve and survive

>meanwhile europeans are chisled into the shape of genius gods by the ice, and when it finally melted, their entire culture exploded and systematically took over the whole fucking world

Euro history, and that's the least bloody version too.
No one on earth has spilled more of its own blood than the European.
Only the maddest of nutty cunts would dare declare war on a european nation/nation with euro roots.

niggers don't really have any grounds to say shit like that, you're literally subhuman

>mfw he just put some fucking Nesquik in it.

the milk my grandma squirt from a cows udders into a pail looked just like milk from a store. i dont know what the fuck that shit is

>embarrass themselves
That would require self awareness.

What about asians and native americans though?
High latitudes, tanner skin
... Does China even get winter?

True

If only king cobra and EBT provided calcium. You nigger faggots and your weak bones will never prosper.

When you finally learn too much.

We share a more recent common ancestor than negroid-skeletal africans, asians and arabs. Native Americans are mongoloids that went so far east they wrapped around to the Americas, and boy did they luck out finding that place. It's basically a paradise - no evolutionary pressure at all (for a nomadic hunter-gatherer tribe of humans)

I think they probably managed to supplement the lack of vitamin D from other sources, especially fatty fish which are also extremely high in it.
Although low vitamin D isn't deadly, it's just a ... i guess you'd call it, a darwinistic void of opportunity.

That is to say; if there are sources of vitamin D around that your species can't digest/absorb, the first mutant to be born that CAN digest/absorb them will have a big enough advantage over his peers to tip the scales of selection in his favour.
This is amplified the harsher the general climate too.

Asia isn't all that harsh, its quite cozy really.
Ice-age europe was basically a frozen hellscape.

Europeans were training at 100x gravity all the way to Namek.

>somewhere in France, Louis Pasteur is laughing in his grave

>Ice-age europe was basically a frozen hellscape.
much of it still is

WE WUZ LACTOSE TOLERANT AND SHIEEEET

Lactose tolerance is actually the mutation, most animals become lactose intolerant after they mature

That's a simplification, but it's essentially true. Whites have the most lactose tolerance, with poo-in-loos a close second. Blacks are largely lactose intolerant, with a few exceptions among tribes with a long history of raising cattle for dairy, for those blood and milk cocktails they drink. Asians have terrible lactose intolerance, and American Indians, Aborigines, and Oceanics are just as bad.

niggers never even domesticated any animals to the point that they could milk them

Why are black nationalists so obsessed with melanin in the first place?

Don't drink it then, fucking white people reeeeee posting from the internet on a PC. See how far that stick and rock you invented gets you, nigger.

The funny thing is that not all Africans are lactose intolerant. I looked this up a while ago to BTFO some idiot online, but it's only certain parts of West Africa that are lactose intolerant.
Essentially it has to do with certain kinds of flies (tetse flies, I think) transmitting malaria or some other horrible African disease. In West Africa, these flies are common and they would kill off a lot of the cattle, thus they didn't develop a taste for dairy and thus no lactose tolerance. But in other parts of the country (South Africa and North Africa [though European control could have an influence there too]) the flies weren't as prevalent and people drank more milk and developed a lactose tolerance.
The fact that most American blacks are also lactose intolerant has to do with where most of their ancestors were imported from.
Which really goes to show that the North Atlantic Slave Traders were not sending America their best, folks.

omg really can't go much lower than that

And yet the Muslims still want it.

>lacTOES intoLLErant.
Lmao

>all humans are the same and equal

Nah educated is what wh*tes is. She woke senpai.

In a free market economy the objective is to get as most customers as you can. If youre going to try to repel nogs from drinking it your competitor wont.

>deMELONation

Natural milk doesnt contain vitamin D, moron. It's added later by the milk companies because many people drink milk for the calcium which promotes healthy bones. The added vitamin d helps build healthy bones.
Stop trying to sound smart

>and sugar

Your great great grandad was white.

>born black in 1904
>privileged family
>dad was light skin
>we could pass with the white folk
>get a chance at yale
>gettin me a good education
>athletic af
>tryout for football team
>penis inspection day
>doc notices i only got nine toes
>coach finds out
>mfw expelled cause they was lack toes intolerant

Trips of tales

milk from nigger tits look white

>blacks drink milk from cow udder
>dies
>blacks drink shit from cows ass
>gets stronger
hmm

FPBP

so if im not lactose intolerant, am i white>

You could be a lot of things
See

we wuz drinkin milk n shiet

i have pink nipples. so i think it's fair to say im white.