"gomenesai onii-chan, but that kid from school sade it'd be fun! b-besides I kinda liked him anyways...

>"gomenesai onii-chan, but that kid from school sade it'd be fun! b-besides I kinda liked him anyways, and he looked cute"
What do next?

get arrested for killing my anime girlfriend

Go ask Sup Forums

why are you showing me this?

Wonder why my little sister is speaking broken Japanese.

>sade
shit

Buy one way ticket to Mexico.

"Why are you giving me a stick with two lines?
Is this some kind of autistic mobile game?"

Rape him. Then rape her.

OFF TO THE ABORTION CLINIC AND THEN A THOROUGH (not dicking)TALK ABOUT HEALTH AND MORALITY OVER SOME NONDESCRIPT ANIME SOFTDRINKS

No loli has tits like that

>red marker
Nice try fag

I'm not a cuck so I throw her out of the house

Bapping on the heads will happen

>throw your own sister out of the house

>imoutos
I could not care less.

Realise it's a ploy into tricking me to look after her. She is still holding the red pen in her hand!

Devise a grand master keikaku involving time travel and/or rewriting reality, create an organization full of conspicuous weirdos and bring chaos upon the world.
Bullshit something about betterment of humanity once some spiky-haired japanese high school kid with a harem comes banging on my door.

I take responsibility and ask Onii-chan for his imouto's hand in marriage.

What if Sup Forums tells you to kill your imouto?

Walk up to his ass and get that fuckwit to take responsibility for getting my imouto pregnant or I'm going to fuck his ass.

I raise the boy as my own until he can fuck his own mom and cuck me once again.

Fist bump and a reminder to have fun.

I do worry about you, ya little runt. Be safe.

Fuck that cute boipussy and your imouto at the same time. And when their kid grow up you also have a loli or shota to play with

It depends on who she fucked. If it's a nigger then I cut all contact with the coalburner and tell her to go fuck herself.

>not taking the younger one and driving away from that broken household
It's like you want everything to keep repeating like a good ntr faggot.

Why be a cuck? What's the point?

Kill that kuffar dog and then her to restore honor to our family

Hope the kid is a girl, so that I can fuck her. If it's a boy, "accident" him and make a new baby.