One Piece Chapter 877 Spoilers

Source: 2ch
Translation by Den Den Mushi at Oro Jackson Forums

Title: Not Sweet

At the Sunny
Reinforcements keep coming from the mirror
Perospero has restrained Chopper and Brook with candy and they can't move
As his body is being covered in candy, Chopper cries that he doesn't want to turn into sweets
Along comes Luffy and co who are running from BM
Katakuri predicts that his underlings will be defeated by Luffy and co, so he tells them to retreat into the mirror
Perospero makes an iron maiden out of candy, Candy Maiden to attack Luffy
However Luffy breaks it with Red Hawk
Perospero flinches due to Luffy's flames
Katakuri faces off with Luffy
He is stuck between BM and Katakuri
Jinbe starts preparing for them to escape while Luffy takes on Katakuri
Luffy vs Katakuri begins in earnest
Pedro starts to talk to Carrot
Pedro: Carrot don't be surprised by something that's going to happen suddenly
Carrot: Eh?
Pedro: Here's what I think. Luffy and the others are going to bring about the dawn of the world that our clan and Kozuki clan have awaited for the past centuries!
Carrot: Centuries?

Perospero tells his subordinates to surround the coast with battleships
Nami says they can't escape by sailing out normally and prepares a coup de burst
However Perospero covers the ship in candy and prevents it
Pedro attempts to save Luffy and co from this desperate situation
However Perospero notices and restrains him
Pedro uses some bombs that he had been hiding to take Perospero with him
Pedro: Now your magic will come undone! Farewell.
The bomb goes out and Pedro and Perospero are enveloped in flames.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13820643
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Luffy about to take a L if he fights alone.

we all know that Perospero and Pedro both survived that allah akhbar

>post yfw Pedro survives this bs

Fuck break next week.

Does it mean Carrot will stay? She will stay, right?

Perospero is putting in work. He is definitely one of the better portrayed big mom pirates in this arc.

DonaldTrump_youhavetogoback.gif

No it does mean that. It's basically saying that Pedro wholeheartedly believes in Luffy becoming the Pirate King and will open up Wano. And because he believes in him he will sacrifice himself.

Him and Katakuri are by far the MVPs of her crew.

Calling it now. Nami will use the blast to escape while Katakuri is still on the ship

sounds like a great chapter, loving the arc

THIS

Someone is gonna throw him off the ship during the burst and he is gonna fall ontop of Jack.

Oda wouldn't do this to us, nor his Japanese fans who aren't fond of her at all.

Pedro will survive/revive and save us all by sending Carrot back or quarantining her with the Nox pirates. Believe in Pedro.

pretty much just like dressrosa was alabasta 2.0 but much worse

It's expected at this point.

>The bomb goes out and Pedro and Perospero are enveloped in flames
Not this fucking shit again

wat

Now that's one good-looking Charlotte. So pure, unlike One Piece's Charlotte who is a literal slut.

hack

>Carol dreams of adventure
>A mentor who was a pirate sacrifices himself for the SHs saying they will save their race
The flags are there.

We can assume she learned how to operate it after this

Maybe she learned how between the time there to WCI? Don't blame Oda for your short-minded thinking.

This was changed in the volume version to them being out of cola.

Hackposters BTFO.

what chapter was this?

I'm gonna go guess wildly and say 724

Katakuri predicts that his underlings will be defeated by Luffy and co, so he tells them to retreat into the mirror

But you allowed it before.

No it's oda being a (((hack)))
>Oh shit I fucked up, better fix it later in a different release

I have Katakuri's power too.

Someone will reply to your post with something along the lines of "Oda is a hack!".

Doesn't look changed in the volume release, at least for viz. Pic from vol 81.

Because oda is a fucking hack. That's all the answer you need

>tfw mangaka fixed a mistake instead of leaving it be, resulting in inconsistencies
Not hack confirmed.

Hackposters just got

BTFO
T
F
O

Explosions in OP are hardly lethal. im sure hes gonna be pell 3.0

Good time for Monet to return and yank him off the ship.

Holy shit.

Well then, refer to I mean, she did meet Franky again in Zou.

strawpoll.me/13820643
strawpoll.me/13820643
strawpoll.me/13820643

Because Luffy wasn't there yet. His future vision can't go that far. It's been shown multiple times that he can only see what's just about to happen in the future.

>Mess up in the release everyone reads week to week
>Fix it in the release that costs more money
(((Hack))) and greedy

He let Chopper and Brook.

ODA IS A HACK

H A C K
A
C
K

See

>"Nothing Happens" shitposting got called out in OP's pic
>Hackposters got buttmad and went full force

Holy shit, this is too funny.

wait didn't they use cou'd de burst when they're running away from Fuji and Doflamingo after Sanji jobbed?

And? He's bringing in the reinforcements one after the other from the mirror which are still a lot of work for Chopper and Brook. But since he saw a vision that Luffy will beat all the cannon fodders, he sees no need to keep calling reinforcements so he ordered them to retreat.

Someone will answer you with "Oda is a hack".

coup de burst* and yea i found it

They sure did.

So did Germa die on the way back to their home planet?

whoa

>Fixed it in the release that is the definitive version that most people buy to get their OP fix
Not a hack confirmed.

BTFO
T
F
O

Why not deal with them himself? How many soldiers he is willing to let waste?

>save their race
The Minks are partnered with the Kozuki clan. The Kozuki clan that wants to open up Wano. The same mink tribe that has nekomamushi, and the fucking dog who are part of the Kozuki Clan.

I'm seriously not seeing it.

Nobody cares about them. We only care for reiju.

What are you doing, user? You're runing hackposters' day.

user, you don't waste your own energy for enemies your soldiers can take.

The soldiers are still a lot of work to Chopper and Brook to the point they suggested breaking the mirror in Nami's room.

Carrot is at least with us till Wano.

Zou is clearly gonna show up at Wano at some darkest hour and turn the tide of the war.
When the whole thing is said and done, Zou may end up dead and the Minks choose to live in Wano.
Then we'll see if Carrot decides to stay with her people or with the Strawhats.

Obviously that's pure speculation, and what's amazing about it is that it's likely like 3 years off speculation.
We're gonna have Carrot for a long time.

According to a certain shitposter a few minutes from now, it's because "Oda is a hack".

3 years until we find out she turns to be the secret princess of Zou.

>Minks choose to live in Wano

Ew, mass immigration/refugees being accepted in Japan.

Yeah I know Carrot is with them for Wano. I'm asking what in particular are you seeing from that quote that makes you think it hints at Carrot being more special than the other minks who will be there in Wano? Speculation is fine, but that has nothing to do with Pedro's quote.

>TWO furbaits in the crew

Please no. I really don't like her powerset and fighting style, too bland and generic. Jumping really high, agility, and electric claws? Really? At least eat a Devil Fruit.

Pudding uses flashback powers, next chapter a mentor figure sacrifices himself.

Not like energy matters and would he allow them to break the mirror? For someone so desperate chapters ago he takes his sweet time by letting fodder "take care of the job" by exhaustion despite knowing that Brook has paper over their rock.

Plot. Oda can't afford to make brook looks bad in this arc.

>thinking this arc is good

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Don't worry, she will eat Monet's and we get a snow bunny. We still need the 9 and 2.

2 things from WCL:

1) Bring back Sanji
2) Copy the poneglyph.

Brook did a lot already.

Pudding uses her meme meme fruit to make luffy go "O my rubber nen"

He's there for leadership and coordination, and of course to go into a fight himself if things go awry.

>despite knowing that Brook has paper over their rock.
Like I said, the fodders are already a lot of work for Chopper and Brook and more are coming from the mirror. So the fodders are effective.

I'm convinced this is the only way she has a snowball's chance in hell of becoming main crew nakama. I was sweating bullets when that theory first came out and we got that snow bunnies in the ocean scene; legitimately thought it could happen.

I don't see it happening anymore though. Thank you, Oda.

B-But BASED Pedrobro was supposed to take Carrot back home to Zou!

Can you help them? Are things not shitty enough?

>80 posts and NO shipping faggotry

Nice. Let's keep it up.

I don't think there's any royalty to Zou or the minks.
They seem to just be a meritocracy where the strongest warriors lead everyone.

I'm not that user, I was just chiming in that the whole debate is kinda pointless since we still got Carrot for something like 3 years at least.

I think she could work as a character that grows and evolves.
She's a bit too similar to Chopper, but at the same time she is a great juxtaposition to the other women on the crew since she's more of a goofball like Chopper, Usopp and Luffy.
Like, we currently got 3 goofballs, 2 in the middle (Franky & Brook), 4 "serious" people (Sanji, Nami, Zoro, Robin, they all got silly moments but for the most part their more clear thinking) and possibly Jinbe incoming who's like the most serious of them all so far.

They're with Bege, aren't they?

>Actually thinks Pedro died

L
O
L

>The bomb goes out and Pedro and Perospero are enveloped in flames

>it's another explosion cliffhanger episode
We know he ain't dead.

Or I'm mocking you Pedrofags, you dip.

You're not doing a very good job, you waifufag

Carrot joining would be the thing that make me pick up the anime again since she's voiced by Kanae Ito.

Monkey Dawn Rufi.

Since Chopper eats human zoan fruit, can he mate with human female?

Oversight from Viz translator

I dunno user, it mocks quite a few of those Pedro posts pretty well, almost 1:1 parody.

But, it's not like that will stop Pedro from forcibly removing Carrot. I will be incredibly fucking salty if that bland trash waifu joins, but by virtue of proximity to the main crew it sadly cannot be discounted.

Year of Pedro's death after all.

>Something actually happened
>still little though
Feels like oda is still dragging this chapter. I predict: 5 chapters of katakuri vs luffy, 5 chapters of cooking and 20 more to finish the arc.
Oda is a hāck

>tfw no chapter for 5 weeks

Got the raws for comparison? Does anyone? All we'd need to see is a comparison of the two speech bubbles, we don't even need to know what the moon says to confirm there were volume changes. I'm open to believing this, as it makes way more sense than the original text, but I'm too anal retentive to believe unless I can see some proofs.

Otherwise, it's Oda's mistake.

Yeah, from the sound of the spoilers, it seems like Pero's weakness is fire for some reason, so it's probably just gonna burn the shit out of both of them and Pedro will wind up in the usual chopper bandages.
Milk heals broken bones, meat heals blood loss and bandages heal just about everything else.

Since I've been rewatching the series with a friend, we've been asking shit like this.
It's not clear. His dick should be able to take a hybrid form just like the rest of his body, but that doesn't really answer if his sperm could as well.
Like, his sperm could only be part human from the fruit, and any child conceived from that wouldn't have the fruit power, so it wouldn't be able to exist properly.

Meanwhile though, Kokoro kinda confirms that mermaids and humans can mate despite all their differences so who the fuck knows.

>It's a filler chapter

Goddamn it