Meet the main hero of Fate/Extella LINK

Meet the main hero of Fate/Extella LINK.

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-extella-link.jp/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=officialsite&utm_campaign=tweet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that one of those boy (male)s I've heard so much about?

>Gudao is now a heroic spirit

how will Gudakofags ever recover

so who are they trying to pander to now?

Looks more like a Tales of series Hero but still nice.

Isn't that just the villan from the first Extella?

Isn't Gudao/Gudako going to become Seiten Taisei Pseudo-servant/master?

Is he really gudao?

Well Gudako already made a servant so.

No, that's what salty waifufags were preaching. But scans are out and so are summaries the main story of LINK is Hakuno assisting the mysterious and prince-like Saber Charlemagne.
Astolfo already shilled his king as noble, lovable nice guy who is dense and dumb (literal LN MC). Here's the key image of the game.

You're thinking Archimedes, this is Charlemagne.

So no Nero or Tamamo this time?

Sounds interesting

All previous Servants will return as extra side stories.

They are around Just not the focus it seems.

>Nero is appearing as an extra in her own game

I don't believe you at all

>Making the main hero male.

RIP Extella.

>Riyo Gudao has dicking Astolfo on the brains
>looks like Charlemagne
This must end.

Is this extella a sequel or a new story of extella with extella name?

Please let astolfo be in the game?
We need more of him

I'm sure he will be. I want Drake in the game.

Sequel.

She's not in the key image of the game, she was in Extella, but not in Extella Link. Believe what you want. I'm sure she'll be important but the information of the game officially released is that Charlie's the center and focus and it's his story.

>Another Saber King
>not a retarded saberclone
>not a little girl
>not blonde
How did they got away with this?

What's with the influx of sissy manlets?

He looks pretty baller, but his design is missing something. He could use a coronet or diadem imo.

>Fate/EXTRA

He looks like an Under night character.

nah

>influx of sissy manlets?
Shirou is also a fucking manlet.

This looks like a super generic JRPG design.

Honestly, only with Extella did they try to make it "BUY NERO"S GAME, ONLY NERO"S GAME, SHE"S THE MAIN ONE"

In Extra original she was just one of three, and in CCC Sakura and Hakuno's story is what the game basically revolved around while the player servant was just along the ride as your support.

I think they tried forcing Nero because she would be the new lead for the anime so "She's the main character now absolutely, she was always the focus of Extra!!!", but there was a lot of backlash because they handled it in a dumb way and she kept losing popularity polls to Tamamo during extella, so now they're trying to go back a step and put her where she was originally.

I thought he had shorts on

Why on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums?

Because it's Fate

>Pissing off all those people who love the fluffy tail
>Find it it was worse than they thought
Thats hilarious

UNI Phantasm when

Nah, he's just still going through puberty.

fate-extella-link.jp/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=officialsite&utm_campaign=tweet
website.

That was from a more civilized time.

I feel like his VA will be Takahiro Sakurai

>自分はあまり王に向いていないんだよ、とややぶっきらぼうに言う呑気な若者。「カッコイイかどうか」「ダサいかどうか」に行動と美的基準を置く。たとえそれが、自分に不利でも、あるいはマスターにとって不利であったとしても......。

A carefree young man that says a little bluntly 'I'm not really suitable as a King'. His standards for his actions and aesthetics come from 'whether it's cool or not' and 'whether it's lame or not'. Regardless of whether it puts himself or a possible master at a disadvantage...

Charle Magne, Roland, Astolfo... we will get Bradamante and, most important, the Nonexistent Knight, too?

Male Hakuno looks ready to go but Female Hakuno is missing pants

Tights might've actually worked, but what's up with those uneven stockings?

It's what's stylish in the world of 2030
They call it the "Just fucked my boyfriend on my boyfriend on the way to war" look

I think he looks like some generic Fire Emblem hero. Mixed feelings regarding that design. I AM happy they didn't genderbend him for once, nor did they gave him a Saberface or made his hair blond, that's the good thing. But aside from that he's just a high school boy again and his clothings look like some sci-fi fantasy bullshit but nothing like anything from the middle ages or anything. I mean it doesn't have to be too real, but there are many series with fantasy middle ages outfits that would be more fitting than this.

What other servants are confirmed yet? For the new game I mean.
I've barely read anything Extella related so far.

>Charlemagne
>Not Carl the Great
Frenchmen pls.

I bet he's into bestiality. Debaucherous little fuck.

Tamamo is my wife!

>Charlemagne, Astfolo, and Roland are all Fuccbois

Can't make this up

>The Knights of Charlemagnes are a group of airheaded metrosexual fuccbois
>The Knights of Round are a group of autistic morons
Not sure which is worse DESU.

I find the inclusion of manly sideburns on Roland's otherwise bishonen as fuck design hilarious.

Nice. Looking forward to it. What did you guys think of Extella's story?

Garbo, only redeemable thing in that game were the side stories and the PAID lewd swimsuits. Too bad the models looked like they came out of a PS3.

Guess we're fighting off the actual star this time?

>Charlemagne
Holy shit, we don't need another rainbow sword-wielding Saber

One of Charlemagne's best was a suit of armour with nobody inside. That should tell you many things about them.

Charlemagne's sword is damn fugly.

>a twink: homosexual knights
>an autistic country girl: a group of manchilds
it's like pottery

Tell me something about Charlemagne.
Why does he use keyblades?

I think I found my husbando

There got to be a lovey-dovey scene between Carl and astolfo. Surely they understand.

Is male Hakuno gonna be sporting guns? Or is he gonna impress all the Servants with his fruit cutting skills?

I was hoping for Tamamo to have a better role this time around. But he looks good, so I guess it's fine.

>just fucked my boyfriend on my boyfriend

Hakunon likes cowgirl position, I see.

>鍵を握る白騎士

Maybe his butt hurts.

LINK graphics look like an improvement. Look at the background detail.

Charle's kingdom lasted 1000 years, Artoria's fell after 10.

That's it. Now I'm sure Charlemagnes and Extella are trying to make me gay. It was hard enough resisting GARcher and AUO in CCC, and now even Hakuno looks great and they're adding a black and white bishi-kishi. One with a good looking sword.

Any news on new servants or are they just gonna put the same servants we had in the first game and call it a day?

You know what will happen

You know what will happen.

Charlemagne will sacrifice himself mid-late game and give Hakuno his leg

Link is going to be a side action game to cover Charlemagne's introduction before the sequel, so I'm not sure if they'll introduction new characters aside from him. It also promises to be more battle oriented and have better graphics than Extella. But they did say they'll add new Servants, so maybe other Servants will be added that were introduced in a previous Fate.

>give Hakuno his leg

Well at least he's still a guy

Nah sakurai already voices best boy merlin and best proto arthur

Christ fuck what's this, kirito?
Just how damn low Typeshit is scooping their new shit? Disgusting

>only redeemable thing
You're missing something there. Something pretty big.

Thus continuing the trend of making Roland's posse a bunch of idiots.

If the Knights of the Round were more like them, things might have gone better for Altria.

Charles Martel when?

What will Charlemagne be the King of?

Is it gonna be lame and just King of Paladins?

No one cares about the flop heroine you dofus

And what is not lame about a King of Knights?
Paladins > Knights.

>Is it gonna be lame and just King of Paladins?
>just kind of paladins
>just
>JUST

Man
Do you know how COOL Paladins are? To be King of Paladins would be awesome.

>She's not in the key image of the game, she was in Extella, but not in Extella Link. Believe what you want. I'm sure she'll be important but the information of the game officially released is that Charlie's the center and focus and it's his story.

Just so you're prepared, this was the key image for Extella. Notice that it just featured Altera, much like the one this time around only featured Charlemagne.

All we know for certain is that Charlemagne plays a role in the story. Anything else, I wouldn't dare to guess yet.

What's the difference between paladins and knights anyway?

That wasn't the first image, idiot. Also see This is a game dedicated solely to him.

Not the same user but the first image of Extella was Nero with Male Hakuno exploring the new moon cell ?

This image used here was the key image of Extella after the announcement.

Fuck here.

Thank Christ the models look better at least.

The first visual of Extella released had Nero and Hakuno (male), not a sight of Ayytera. Also clarified it was Nero who won the Mooncell war and made her the focus.

>それぞれの思惑によって繰り広げられた月の世界の存亡をかけた戦いは決着し、月の世界には平穏が訪れたはずだったが……。
>新サーヴァント『シャルルマーニュ』を中心に新しい物語が動き出す!

Extella Link story protagonist is Charlemagne.

ew
Game looks like it could pass as a mod for an Elder Scrolls game

Knights serve simply their king as his footsoldiers.

Paladins serve whatever is good and lawful.
Paladins are stupidly bound to what is lawful and just rather than serving strictly their liege like a knight.

A knight serves their liege and follows orders blindly even if the orders are cruel. All he does is to please his lord even if means killing civilians.
A knight simply obeys.

Paladins follow their own belief of what is righteous and just. Senseless slaughter is a taboo unlike a knight who would do so on order.
Paladins are also often linked with a devotion to god because of the entire belief he is good.