Le 100% face

>le 100% face

fuck you guys for making me feel like I had to do this and spent $100

i hope you're fucking happy

and yes, America is becoming more white. 2016 was the highest rate for white births in 10 years and the lowest for minorities.

Europe is allowing itself to be killed so screw you guys

also mutt thread

22.8% Ashkenazi Jewish
more like 77.2% face

Ashkenazi Jewish according to 23andme is assumed since it the DNA came from jewish prominent regions -doesn't necessarily mean I'm jewish.

My great-grandfather did come from Germany though which is most likely the case.

>Europe is allowing itself to be killed so screw you guys

You know there are 500 million native people in the EU?

USA will be >20% white long before the migrants even make a dent on the genetic makeup of the continent.

Haha user good job spending money so you can be accepted into your sekrit club once again. I hereby BID YOU WELCOME dear user of the second degree!

>22.8

OH FUG I got baited god damn it you have semitic blood = not white.

Jesus christus man why would you do this I failed to check the pic and just trusted you.

You dumb bitch. You realize you just willingly paid to give up rights to your genetic code? Sure hope insurance companies never buy it off the dna hurr durr muh ancestry companies... way to finance the Jew while fucking yourself.

Ashkenazi markers are easily identified. You're most certainly at least 10-15% jewish.

Whites are ~60% but make slightly about ~51% of newborns this is nothing to be proud of you Hampelmann

>you in 2 decades

22.8% My brother.

fuck you op they didn't give me 100% because of pic related

seriously fuck off to literally any other website.

FUCK OP
U
C
K

O
P

>23andme is assumed since it the DNA came from jewish prominent regions -doesn't necessarily mean I'm jewish
No, I have been using 23andMe for 7 years, you are Jewish, no one who didn't have Jewish ancestry has ever gotten over 1.5% Ashkenazi. Ashkenazi is probably their most accurate measurement given that the DNA pool is very small relatively on account of the enormous amounts of inbreeding and the fact that tons of Jews buy the service and its run by Jews.

You are a Jew.

>23% jew
>white

>22.8% Jew
Into the oven

It is also not a great-grandparent, one of your biological grandparents is probably a Jew.
Sorry kid, your grandma got KIKED

Dude, roll with the Jewish genes, move to Pissrael and be in a Westernized country that actually cares for and protects it's citizens. You'd be mad not too and you can always move back to Weimerica if it ever unJUSTs itself

>22.8% jewish

You do realize Africa's population is going to grow by a billion in the next couple decades and progressives in Europe will take them all in if they get their way? 500 million is nothing compared to what the world's population is now and what it will be by 2050 and 2100