Jeff Kasky, florida shooting parent, masterminded the media response

They are responsible for the organized media response.

>Cameron Kasky (Jeff's son) began a group text with a few friends that has since ballooned to include as many as 19 participants. Someone built a website, while another person designed a logo. “I’ve been there [in the group chat] since basically hour one,” said Whitney. “Cameron just felt really inclined to make a specific movement. You can’t just make change. You have to be organized.”
>Kasky, just 17, said he first came up with the name of this new movement, “Never Again,” while wearing his Ghostbusters pajamas.
>But behind the scenes, they’re also just kids — sitting in a circle on the floor in the home of one of their parents, eating a batch of baked pasta, tweeting at each other, and comparing which celebrity just shared their post.
archive.is/nzWnF (buzzfeed article)

>Jeff Kasky (parent of florida "survivor") Tweets he doesn't care (or has is REALLY cynical) about california school shooting because only 4 died (nov 2017)
archive.is/6fMmV
bonus tweet: archive.is/jf6Lz

>Jeff Kasky is no stranger to Media.
Example youtube.com/watch?v=9pLe8dcpnno
His youtube channel has many videos of his media appearances hooktube.com/channel/UC5RXSDxn1OPOJNEu3dl4tEg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yb9Ek
archive.is/GQXF0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7z5ijk/holy_shit_ive_linked_the_father_of_one_of_the/
archive.is/KpxHP
web.archive.org/web/20180221134217/https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7z5ijk/holy_shit_ive_linked_the_father_of_one_of_the/
ceddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7z5ijk/holy_shit_ive_linked_the_father_of_one_of_the/
archive.is/NmJKz
buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/heres-what-its-like-at-the-headquarters-of-the-teens
archive.is/Yb9Ek#selection-2011.0-2011.367
wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-movement-1519416915
archive.is/6fMmV
archive.is/jf6Lz
archive.is/QEFjb
washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.a05ff6d97388
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-nikolas-cruz-warning-signs-20180216-story.html
archive.is/fOJZe
eagleeye.news/news/violent-shooting-occurs-at-msd-killing-17-and-wounding-15/
archive.is/La4Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24
youtube.com/watch?v=5YDyGLYO0H0
youtube.com/watch?v=PoYY09Dys3M
archive.is/nzWnF
imgur.com/gallery/1rZb1
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/290735205294145536/416825298521161728/unknown.png
hooktube.com/watch?v=5YDyGLYO0H0
afterallitsasmallworld.com/tag/one-world-adoption-services/
youtube.com/watch?v=XlGDks_s9sU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jeff Kasky's company One World Adoption is corrupt. Accused of EXTORTING a pregnant mother. Couples pay around $40,000 to adopt a child, so they have a profit motive.

>Palm Beach County couple Lori Baron and William Bermudez accuse Deerfield Beach-based One World Adoption Services - which they say they paid to conduct a home study - of interfering with their adoption of twins by offering to pay the birth mother money if she would place the children with their agency instead of the couple.
>Baron and Bermudez also accuse the agency of threatening to have the birth mother arrested on an outstanding warrant if she didn't place the children with them, according to the suit.
>The birth mother breached her contract with the plaintiffs, they allege, and instead placed the twins with One World, which in turn placed the babies with another family.
>Jeff Kasky, One World's vice president and staff attorney, said that confidentiality laws prohibit him from commenting specifically on the case but that "very generically, we would never do any of those things and have never done any of those things."
archive.is/Yb9Ek

Jeff Kasky (father of Cameron Kasky) runs a child trafficking ring via One World Adoption Services

archive.is/GQXF0

One World Adoption brought up on reddit and SHUT DOWN, no explanation.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7z5ijk/holy_shit_ive_linked_the_father_of_one_of_the/
archive.is/KpxHP (Has OP post)
web.archive.org/web/20180221134217/https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7z5ijk/holy_shit_ive_linked_the_father_of_one_of_the/
More comments:
ceddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7z5ijk/holy_shit_ive_linked_the_father_of_one_of_the/

Blogger in 2014 has collected lots of info on One World Adoption
archive.is/NmJKz

fug, messed up the first link
buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/heres-what-its-like-at-the-headquarters-of-the-teens
archive.is/Yb9Ek#selection-2011.0-2011.367

Are they related to One World?

"The group is now preparing for the March 24 rally,
where they plan to smash unloaded AR-15 rifles with
a sledgehammer and squat in front of the White House
for 17 minutes to honor the 17 victims, according to Mr. Kasky. "

Where should I start Sup Forums , the smashing of the the unloaded AR-15's or
the Squatting for 17 Minutes in front of the white house.

It's like they are trying to virtue signal Slavs to come and squat with them
but they don't have any semechki or hard bass.

These people just took millions of dollars in funding and now they
decide to fuck it all up for some stupid ass slav squats.
I feel bad for Russias Gopnik problem.
wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-movement-1519416915

I am unfamiliar with adoption stuff.. what does it mean here? Does he mean that biological parents basically have no right to any contact with their kids?

I have no idea to be honest and I don't wanna give you an answer that's wrong.

IDK man, this media response is unreal. It's like they had it all planned out beforehand. I don't think it's some false flag thing, but this is RIDICULOUS. At the very least these kids have been coaxed into doing something very stupid.

Also, do they really plan to bring a bunch of AR-15's in front of the white house? That almost sounds like the want to assassinate trump. Or they want to get shot by white house snipers. I hope trump is out of there during this time.

It's fucked up and we gotta

anyone got those twitter sources in this pic
i'm not autistic enough to search

*gotta make sure the trump team is prepared for whatever shit is coming.

It's in OP
archive.is/6fMmV
archive.is/jf6Lz

Another bonus tweet from one of the Survivors
archive.is/QEFjb

Here is another site ' The Washington Post' saying the same thing

"Shooting survivor Cameron Kasky, a junior, said the march would include a protest outside the White House in which unloaded AR-15 rifles, the weapon used by the Parkland gunman, would be destroyed. "

washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.a05ff6d97388

So freaking dumb. Useful idiots. Death for the death god

NRA is done. Hope you guys didn't join. Might
wanna hold off on that save yourself a conspiracy charge.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

Haha in your dreams

bump

>squat in front of the White House for 17 minutes to honor the 17 victims, according to Mr. Kasky.
Sounds Russian

kasky and hogg at the "HQ"

Presumably this is kasky's home

bump

>17 years old
>Ghostbuster pajamas
What the fuck?

Faggotry is rising user

>H-he's just a poor little boy!
Wrong

>that nose

It was probably the female ghostbusters as well...

Wow, good finds.
Got archives?

This is the Left's attempt to hijack Generation Z voters away from us. Needs to be countered. Keep up the good work.

lol

NRA will be gone when all the guns in America are gone.

It is pretty unreal. Like you said, it's not a false flag, but just a wealthy, affluent school district (some user in another thread posted that median home value in Parkland was like $500k, median family income $130k) with a bunch of sheltered, outspoken young Jews who have no qualms about standing on the bodies of their dead classmates to push their gun control agenda.

Then you got guys like this Kasky who probably dreamed and hoped for his kids' school would get shot up so that he'd have a platform for his agenda. It was a perfect storm. And of course the media is taking full advantage of it and trotting them out in front of the public.

This was AFTER the shooting?

>United Kingdom

Jeff Kasky and Cruz's public defender went to the same school. Nova something. They are all in on it.

>probably dreamed and hoped for his kids' school would get shot up so that he'd have a platform for his agenda

I agree with you here.
Also check out this coincidence

FBI INFORMED SEPT 2017, SOURCE INTERVIEWED
ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILLS STARTED SOON AFTER - A "FEW MONTHS" BEFORE SHOOTING (FEB 2018)

>September 2017 – A blogger in Mississippi warns the FBI that a commenter named ‘nikolas cruz’ wrote on his YouTube page: “I’m going to be a professional school shooter.”
>February 16, 2018 – Two days after the killing of 17 people, the FBI acknowledges the January caller provided information about “Cruz’s gun ownership, desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts, as well as the potential of him conducting a school shooting,” The agency says proper protocol was not followed, and is launching an investigation into what went wrong. At a news conference, Broward Sheriff Scott Israel reports his office has received about 20 calls about Cruz over the last few years, but provides no details. Israel says his office will investigate.
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-nikolas-cruz-warning-signs-20180216-story.html
archive.is/fOJZe

New drills practiced in school for "the last few months" (as of the school shooting)
> The 3,300 students at MSD hid in closets, the corner of their classrooms and behind desks .... Students and teachers stayed quiet, following protocols they had practiced for months, texting their families and watching local news for information.
>Every rule that was practiced in the last few months was put into place and followed.
eagleeye.news/news/violent-shooting-occurs-at-msd-killing-17-and-wounding-15/
archive.is/La4Gk

Have you noticed that progressives are always really aggressive and violent people? One of them posted this "funny meme" in another thread.
Everyone is equal and human differences are a "result of socio-economic factors" and therefore nobody is accountable, but everyone that disagrees with them is an "idiot" and a "nazi that needs to be punched".

I think I may have figured out the exact underlying psychology of the leftists.

Btw, eagleeye.news is the school's newspaper.

They are frustrated just like we are. They are fed news from CNN, they operate in a bubble, and are worked to the bone, so they don't have the time to actually look up primary sources, or spend a minute to consider they have been given conflicing information.

We are sorely divided. We are all fed too much information to reasonably come to conclusions. Just like yuri said.

WOW, nice fucking catch mate.

Credit goes to the user(s) that found it. I just put it together.

If you want more info just ask. I have done a ton of primary research. Another user found that Cruz's brother (Zachary Cruz) was friends with one of the girls killed. Zachary Cruz was taken into custody.

I mean more the hard core progressives, not casual liberals.
I do not believe for a single second that they are simply "misinformed". My experience and research has led me to come to other conclusions that make me think that this is not simply a result of "culture" creating them.

>and are worked to the bone,
Hmm, nah, not the progressives I know. They rarely work, and if they do work it's some luxury "daddy-pulled some strings" type shit or cushy equity position.
These guys don't really do jobs.

>We are sorely divided.

You know, I was just thinking about this. The "divided we fall" meme is only true for certain people. Internal conflict is actually quite good for some people, it keeps them strong and keeps them competitive.
The right wing only seem to unite when they are beating up the left, for example, but when that isn't happen they love nothing more than to call each other names and start fights. They genuinely enjoy it. Thrive on it even.

Your comment is a little suspicious though, because you've been pumping some pretty fucking serious intel into this thread. Is all of this your research? It's very good if it is. A little too good.
Guys like you that research this shit don't usually have forgiving opinions of the leftists. They usually know all too well that these people are faker than two dollar bills.

Bump

>smash unloaded AR-15 rifles
in Washington DC in front of the White House
that's going to go well
must be a special permit for that one

Not sure what to make of this one, but the "blocking bullets with a book in holocaust class" and the really fucking creepy photo ops made me think something was up with this shooting.
It could merely be that they are all rich kid psychopaths and narcissists who used the school shooting as a pretext for virtue signalling their way into stardom.
We already know that liberals do this type of shit and gravitate towards causes where they get to scream at people an receive adoration. A sort of messianic fantasy if you will.

I doubt it's uncommon in those that aspire to politics. Why are they so happy? They probably think they just landed a major role on the world stage...
Food for thought perhaps?

Do you have any more photos of David Hogg being interviewed on different sites?
I remember someone posted a pic yesterday with two screencaps, one of him on being interviewed as a witness last year and the other was from one of the recent interviews.

>17
>just kids
This is so fucking stupid

>The right wing only seem to unite when they are beating up the left, for example, but when that isn't happen they love nothing more than to call each other names and start fights
That is too true. There a too many examples to even bother listing, and it's the achilles heel of the right.

>Guys like you that research this shit don't usually have forgiving opinions of the leftist
I live among FAR leftists and moderate democrats and I know how they think. My goal is to sway them to OUR side and as they say "honey attracts more flies than vinegar". Fuck CNN and fuck the bohemian bourgeoisie communists. I hate those rich fucks with hillary stickers and "fight hate" banners.

I figure that knowing the enemy is the way to defeat them. CNN are evil fucks, but there are masses controlled by facebook emotion control, etc. Bringing them to our side weakens the enemy while strengthening us immensely. We gain insider knowledge at least into their thought processes.

If you ever went through the process of being redpilled, you know how shitty it makes you feel. You feel BETRAYED and you want vengeance.

>the weapon used by the Parkland gunman, would be destroyed. "

destruction of evidence?

>NRA is done.

you wish faggot

>for 17 minutes to honor the 17 victims, according to Mr. Kasky. "
Will 17 intelligence agencies be watching?

He had a viral video about his friend putting a surfboard on top of a trashcan in CA, and the lifeguard chewed him out about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24

Here is his fake ass interview

Also his dad worked for fbi and BEFORE the shooting he had a tour of CNN.

Will post more in a second.

more info on his dad, former FBI agent and now weapons developer

kek yes probably

Jesus Christ. The background in the second video looks like a green screen.

>"come together as a nation, see each others' viewpoints and respect each other as fellow americans"
>calls marco rubio an accomplice of the shooter to his face days after
Fucking hell. I fear what will be of the world if burgers ever lose this fight.

His dad being FBI and the way he looks like he is reading from a prompter makes it so obvious.
What the hell are they thinking? I doubt they actually plan to win with such sloppy work.

WHY THE FUCK IS IT ALWAYS A KIKE?

IT'S ALWAYS KIKES

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. WHAT THE FUCK

Nobody was fooled by the second interview. See comments.

There is hope for us yet.. if there's one thing we are good at it's critique on special effects and teleprompter reading. It is SO obvious. There is also the video which Youtube removed like 100 times youtube.com/watch?v=PoYY09Dys3M

>multiple weapon simulators
Yikes.
Also, whatever happened to that lifeguard? Discipline my ass, he did nothing wrong. The little faggot insulted him.

>Also, whatever happened to that lifeguard? Discipline my ass, he did nothing wrong. The little faggot insulted him.

I hope nothing happened.

It seemed like they tried to get on the news.
>put surfboard on trash can (block trashcan from use)
>make snide comments to lifeguard who doesn't want beach polluted with trash
>record response of pissed off lifeguard

Hogg is an aspiring journalist and this is how they get jobs.

>Jeff Kasky (father of Cameron Kasky) runs a child trafficking ring via One World Adoption Services

This can't be real...
What the fuck is going on here?

FUCK here is the right archive
archive.is/nzWnF

Gimmie your guns boy!

Good link as well, about CNN scripting interviews
imgur.com/gallery/1rZb1

>web.archive.org/web/20180221134217/https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7z5ijk/holy_shit_ive_linked_the_father_of_one_of_the/
Well shit, this has been removed.. wtf.

Help with the first video please?

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/290735205294145536/416825298521161728/unknown.png

Don't tell them ahead of time because this would be really fucking funny to watch, but AR15s are illegal in DC and even bringing in a 30 round magazine would get their asses tossed in prison. David Gregory almost got arrested from waving a 30 round magazine around on his show (taped in DC) in 2013.

does hooktube work?
hooktube.com/watch?v=5YDyGLYO0H0

The good the bad and the ugly.

Winner!!! Cheers babe. Wtf are these cunts trying to hide? Also, why is there nothing on the Equifax scandal and with the DNC and (((DWS))) the threatening Jewess?

>Nobody was fooled by the second interview. See comments.
There's always someone.
I know nothing about cameras or photography but the border on him looks iffy.
I've been watching stop motion videos lately and some of them heavily use green screen and the borders have the same quality.

Holy fuck what a combo.
CNN groomed son of FBI is wanting to lead the campaign against guns in America?
This is fucking freaky shit but yeah, that evidence is pretty conclusive.

Holy fuck, if this turned out to be an Democrat party or Hillary linked op, oh holy fuck.That and the nunes memo...

This shit could be so fucking bad, including the arming terrorists thing, that we could actually destroy the Democrats, the deep state and the corrupt media all possibly by the mid part of this year. No jokes. This shit is REALLY WEIRD and REALLY SICK.
If they are capitalising on a school shooting, they are fucking sick.
If they actually orchestrated, they need to hang.

>Colton Haab shielded his classmates with Kevlar sheets during the massacre and now he is being called a liar by CNN
Fucking monsters.

are you not following Q user posts? he's basically saying this false flag shoting is a democrat plot and the kids are being used as pawns maybe by the cia niggers and the deepstate to take guns from pple

IDK about the details there, but the child adoption business certainly has a weird thing about it, and a profit motive. People pay $40,000 in services fees so there is a market.

There is a TON of info to go through, I just hope it is all archived properly.
This blogger wrote about one world adoption a couple years ago.
afterallitsasmallworld.com/tag/one-world-adoption-services/

(((Trump))) would let you down mate. All parties are the same, he's done nothing for you, he'll never do anything for you, nor will his successors or his opponents.

Until a member that comes from the common people steps up to the plate, you'll never have a leader who considers your interests and well being, first and foremost.

youtube.com/watch?v=XlGDks_s9sU

Ignore the cucked title, the uploader is a fucking moron. At bout 30 seconds in, you'll see what I mean. It takes a man from the people, to rise amongst the people.

lol... It's not even out of the ordinary. News often uses green screens so they can shoot in a studio while having a live background. It's basic production. Earpieces.. greenscreens.. all standard.

That Diaz "woman" is fucking hideous.

it happened in debbie wasserman shultzes district.

It has way too much momentum.
I remember worse but the people involved in the movement and how fast it's developing are worringly sloppy.

At this point I'm starting to believe the real goal is not to pass more gun control but to further polarize the public on the second ammendment. I've seen both sides being more stubborn about the issue now than ever before.
The political climate is getting pretty ugly on Burgerland. It almost looks as if (((they))) are preparing a civil war.

>it happened in debbie wasserman shultzes district.

See>Winner!!! Cheers babe. Wtf are these cunts trying to hide? Also, why is there nothing on the Equifax scandal and with the DNC and (((DWS))) the threatening Jewess?

>It takes a man from the people, to rise amongst the people.
Same as it was for Pinochet.

1/3

2/3

3/3

Fuckin' homos. I weep for this nation.

>At this point I'm starting to believe the real goal is not to pass more gun control but to further polarize the public on the second ammendment. I've seen both sides being more stubborn about the issue now than ever before.
>The political climate is getting pretty ugly on Burgerland. It almost looks as if (((they))) are preparing a civil war.

These are my thoughts exactly, it's not about black Vs white, Muslim Vs Christian, gay Vs straight, man Vs woman, smoker Vs non smoker, left Vs right. And unfortunately, most of your dipshit population in the States is going to believe it to be exactly the above. If civil war breaks out, make sure these cunts turn their attention towards the common (((enemy))). Unite the people towards a common goal, otherwise you'll be killing the wrong people and in doing so, declare military control and remove all means for self defense.

Know thine enemy ffs.

>Same as it was for Pinochet.

I love you, you Peruvian beast. Mwah.