ITT: Things you started doing because of anime

For me, it's smoking.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-japan-election-marijuana-idUSKCN0ZN2EA
apjjf.org/2014/12/49/Jon-Mitchell/4231.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Abstinence and doing everything possible to protect my virginity

Please do not smoke! Take care of your health!

faggotto

Pick a better habit.

masturbating

Blogging too, apparently.

Rubbing my neck when I'm flustered.

>smoking because of anime
That might literally be the gayest possible reason to start smoking ever

Dumb motherfucker. I'm sorry.

Selling my body to faceless fat old man with dark skins.

Gambling

When I'm alone I say yare yare daze a lot, one time my older brother caught me and it was so embarrassing >___

>>___

Using Japanese phrases in real life.

I took up mecha piloting

Cucks, don't forget you're waifu is watching over you everywhere you go and won't think you're cool if you don't smoke.

Drawing.

Also masturbating to my own drawings.

I started awakening superpowers during highschool thanks to anime

> smoking inferior addictive cancer inducing tobacco when you could be smoking superior mind opening metabolism boosting marijuana

on a related note. Why no weed smoking in anime? Do japanese people not know how to cultivate the devil's lettuce?

I learnt mahjong after watching Akagi and Saki

>dude weed lmao

I smoke weed when chilling and watching anime, ciggarettes when I go out

not an argument

Being a complete autist and shouting out loud every action I see in front of my eyes, it becomes really frustrating and cringe-worthy at times.

For example if my dog shits in my bed I tend to shout the "EEEEEEEEEE" thing and proceed to say "MY DOG JUST SHIT ON MY BEEEEEED" .
This also applies when my parents say something interesting or surprising during dinner time, my autist mindset goes further beyond. Lets say my father says he is losing his job I shout the "EEEEEEE" and proceed to say "DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LOSE YOUR JOB" despite it being obvious he just said that.

im become a better being

epin reddit response bro xD

>not an argument
white college boys were a mistake

For me it's Zidane

I was doing this well before I got into anime or found out this website existed. I think I started around 1997 but getting any type of drug was a bitch since I could never find a proper dealer in my home town.

Working out

Thank God for the DN, shows like Lain are crazy on MXE & Ketamine

mxe please come back

you're fucking pathetic

always wear headphone on my head.

being pathetic

that's pretty lame desu even if smoking makes you cool starting it for that reason is lame as fuck

Day drinking.
Living the NEET life right now and when I see the characters drinking I want a drink

Poetry, taking interest in history, writing, giving my best to everything I do and winning.

weed smokers are seen as degenerate layabouts and generally a burden (one of the biggest sins you can commit in japanese culture; see: NEETs). weed itself is very illegal, possession as well as distribution. since you can still be prosecuted heavily for even being caught with weed, it's a common conception in japan that generally people who smoke weed are useless criminal stains upon society and are shunned, shamed and punished both by society and the by the law.

I didn't start because of anime, but day drinking is really nice. (i'm drunk right now listening natsume yuujinchou and mushishi ost) comfy as hell.

Japan is basically a 3rd world country pretending that it's not.

shut up the fuck up you retarded namefag.

worst reason to start smoking OP is tard.

Lifting.

The average Japanese person thinks weed is literally reefer madness and their society hasn't really moved past that.

Surprisingly, the extreme right wing political party in Japan is pro-marijuana legalization because marijuana has a long history in Japanese Shintoism. They still grow marijuana on the royal grounds to cultivate for hemp because Shinto rituals require it.

reuters.com/article/us-japan-election-marijuana-idUSKCN0ZN2EA

Japan, pre-WW2, was extremely pro-Marijuana. And not just for hemp usage. There are even folk songs about it and it has a long history with the rural farming communities in Japan. It was only made illegal after Japan was conquered by the USA and drafted a new constitution. The USA forces made marijuana illegal in Japan for the same reasons it became illegal in 1930s America: to stop it from competing with various big money industries such as synthetic fibers and medicines. The USA forced Japan to categorize it as a narcotic and destroyed all marijuana farms in Japan.

However, marijuana is still used in Japan and there is a small portion of society that wants it legalized, while the vast majority is now ignorant of it and its history in their own country. Marijuana (and magic mushrooms) are still found growing wild in the vast mountains and forests of Japan's countryside.

apjjf.org/2014/12/49/Jon-Mitchell/4231.html

rape

Anal masurbation and worshipping girls.

This is a normal person thing. People have been doing it for as long as I can remember.

Interesting post, thanks. Don't even smoke weed.