Sick CDC employee missing! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!

"Police are asking the public for help finding a missing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention employee who went home sick 10 days ago and hasn't been seen or heard from since. "

Trump just cut the CDC's budget too. This is really bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/missing-cdc-employee-left-work-sick-10-days/story?id=53284363
theroot.com/family-police-desperately-searching-for-cdc-employee-w-1823185470
yournewswire.com/cdc-doctor-flu-shot-dead/
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468988-fake-news-missing-cdc-doctor-did-not-claim-flu-shot-caused-outbreak.html
time.com/5173907/missing-cdc-employee/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cdc-employee-timothy-cunningham-went-missing-more-week-ago-n850721
youtu.be/3Wj3829jvSc
youtu.be/RQ4p5WZW13Y
health.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/diagnostics/sterile-mosquitos-released-in-miami-to-battle-disease/62878680
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link went missing too

Ooooh no no no no no. Sup Forums is where we make up conspiracy shit and pretend it's real. I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Do not bring this real live we're-all-gonna-die shit in here.

Family, Police Desperately Search for CDC Employee Who Vanished Without a Trace
theroot.com/family-police-desperately-searching-for-cdc-employee-w-1823185470

This shit ain't right.

can't corner the dorner

Maybe it was the workload. Does anybody know if he was working with any infectious diseases? Andromeda strains?

bump
probably mosquito related

He’s probably stuck in Atlanta traffic. Calm down

He died or was kidnapped is my guess. Now he's spreading that shit around. Dam dog, this is like a trailer for a scary movie. We ded.

Nuke the State.

>dorner
It does look kinda like him.

>tiny baby heads are real, goy. Modify mesquites
Timothy Cunningham, 35, works as a commander in the U.S. Public Health Service and has responded to the Ebola virus and the Zika virus outbreaks, the CDC said.

he's an o-4 who works at the cdc, i doubt he does anything of significance in the labs.

He’s 35, highly educated, no wife, and has that look...you know the one...gay face. Brotha is on the down low. I think he hooked up, it went wrong, and he’s dead in a park. Or, he committed suicide. HAte to say it but probably the first. Cruising for sex in Atlanta is dangerous business, especially because the seedy places are also the places that’ll get ya dead quick.

Can we find his corpse quick-like? I don't like the idea of Atlanta being the major epidemic epicenter.

The CDC doctor who controversially warned this year’s “disastrous” flu shot may be responsible for the deadly flu epidemic sweeping the country, has been reported missing and is feared dead.
yournewswire.com/cdc-doctor-flu-shot-dead/

This is exactly how Stephen King's The Stand begins. Heaven help us goyim; It. Is. Happening.

In January, Dr. Cunningham shared his opinion that this year’s flu shot was behind the deadly outbreak of the flu, while warning that if his name was attached to the widely-circulated quotes, he would lose his job – or suffer an even worse fate.

Understanding the dangers involved in speaking out about vaccines in the current climate, we granted him anonymity in the article. However Dr. Cunningham told us we should go public should anything happen to him.

12 monkeys ?

This dude the one sending the powder? Made the flu the kills white people?

look at thouse digits mang, you wasted your chance at a real fun habbening thread.

if numbers then he has super aids ebola spread by sneezing .

>CDC African American sick of white America.
>Infects himself with Ebola-Aids
>Proceeds to contaminate as many high traffic public areas as possible.
Hide yo wife, hide yo kids. Ebola-chan is coming to town.

Fucking drumpf

That movie had some kino cinematography

Fake News: Missing CDC Doctor DID NOT Claim Flu Shot Caused Outbreak
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468988-fake-news-missing-cdc-doctor-did-not-claim-flu-shot-caused-outbreak.html

>yournewswire

Please just fuck off. So sick of their absolute horseshit.

>However Dr. Cunningham told us we should go public should anything happen to him.
Can't we all just go back to the happy times when he was just a gay man trolling for sex in the hood?

This is how The Stand book starts, a CDC worker on the run spreads super flu.

You would like to correct the record?

Absofuckinglutely. That website is trash and spammed here all the time.

Already beat you to it

>o-4
hes a major with a medical background? he probably does something decent. maybe like handling some experimental disease

wait so has been missing for a year and theyre just now reporting it or what?

Watch out for FEMA camps boys. They're coming to take us away.

>Sick CDC Employee
This is about the woman arrested for beastiality, isn’t it?

He's been missing since LAST FEBRUARY you fucking dumbass. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

uh hes been missing since Feb 12th 2018

OH SHIT ITS THE DUDE IN THE CARD
hap.jpg

guys this is how the walking dead tv show started

Snopes said the same thing

(((Ebola)))
(((Zika)))
They had to eliminate Cunningham if he was about to speak out.

I'm ready Papa!

Look under the top picture. February 12, 2017.

Fuggg

anytime they ask public for help it because some mkultra experiment get loose

>Missing CDC employee left work sick 10 days ago, hasn't been seen since, police say
>Feb 22, 2018, 4:34 PM ET
>10 days ago
>Feb 12th

just because the picture is from last year doesn't mean it happened a year ago

>Clowns spotted throughout the south
>'It' movie comes out shortly thereafter
>CDC doctor goes missing while sick
>...

Kids got flu shot and got sick. I didn’t get one and wasn’t sick all winter.

I don't give a shit what snopes says.

That website is intermittently posted in the OP of threads linking to some horseshit story based on jack shit that aligns itself with some of the suspicions/theories that float around, things that wouldn't greatly surprise most here. It's absolute trash.

shill

it says "missing since Feb. 12 2017." on the screencap here

he's probably the first zombie now

thats also a completely fucking garbage "news" website
the fuck is "the root"
its obviously a typo
time.com/5173907/missing-cdc-employee/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cdc-employee-timothy-cunningham-went-missing-more-week-ago-n850721

"The Stand" remake soon?

"the root" ladies and gentlemen

And in fear the walking dead the government took that one kid to a FEMA camp.

LOL

Fantastic fucking rebuttal.

from cdc.gov

Timothy J. Cunningham, ScD

Recommend on FacebookTweetShare
Team Lead, Division of Population Health National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
Timothy J. Cunningham, ScD
Timothy J. Cunningham, ScD, is a team lead with CDC’s Division of Population Health. Dr. Cunningham trained with CDC as an Epidemic Intelligence Service officer. His research has been oriented towards understanding health differences related to race/ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, and geography. Dr. Cunningham has also deployed for numerous public health emergencies, including Superstorm Sandy, Ebola, and Zika. He is an active member of the American Public Health Association and the American College of Epidemiology. Dr. Cunningham received his S.M. and Sc.D. from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.

>very smart brothas
the memes write themselves

It's real.

erin knows something for sure. she probably watched his face melt off right there in the lab

everyone head to denver and look for an old black woman

sweet! the division will be real life!

willing to bet he found out zika or ebola or something was brought back intentionally by some people/organisation so they killed him

or a zombie horde

shit this nigga right probably. All those years of zombie obessessed media to condition us to their secret mega weapon when things dont go their way.

>so many CDC Bux!
How do you sleep at night?

Imma lechu finish but the Grio is the best black website nobody ever heard if OF ALL TIME

>this is "The Stand" timeline
Oh for fuck's sake.

zombie epidemic isn't profitable. its something else.

They pay me in vaccines. I use them to jab random posters on Sup Forums and give them autism.

I think i must have run into you in another thread.

Hurry! Everyone eat a Tidepod! It's the only thing that can save you!

Is no one in America white anymore?

SHEEET NYAGA DIDNT WASH HE HANDS WE THE EBOLA NOW SON **SMAG LIB**

I remember you running your butthole into my COCK.

what about a zombie epidemic?

Ah, so you have autism AND you are a fag.

i was thinking more like biological warfare or crossing influenza with AIDS or some shit

Gilliam is a wonderful director. 'Brazil' was great.

man that would be a fun happening

I was watching a guy on YouTube who said he had info that the CDC and FEMA are planning to attack us with biological warfare soon. This was like 3 months ago. He has a friend who works in the government that moved away from the city to get away. He was telling people to prepare. Either he's on crack or he's actually on to something.

Nothing like a man-made pandemic to end the world with a whimper.

pls no. i've yet to finish grad school.

the fag is the one getting railed by a fat american ogre lmao

quit LARPing

Fuck off. Flagg has the trains running on time in Vegas.

no, we are whiter then argentina stop with your assumptions

No, just a minor flu, and I'm a bit lost.

That motherfucker went MIA with a sample of some deadly virus and is selling it to the Saudis.

This is the one I'm talking about:
youtu.be/3Wj3829jvSc

This one was interesting too:
youtu.be/RQ4p5WZW13Y

Maybe he's full of shit but with this happening I wouldn't be surprised if he's telling the truth.

Don't worry.
They are all ghost employees.

In fact, most of our government employees are ghosts.

And, nothing of value was lost.

they injected this nigger with something and now he is coming for all of us!

Sterile mosquitos released in Miami to battle disease
Reporters in the media scrum instinctively swatted away at the small cloud of insects -- even though these mosquitos don't bite because they're all male.AFP | February 12, 2018, 07:53 IST
health.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/diagnostics/sterile-mosquitos-released-in-miami-to-battle-disease/62878680

he's full of shit.

Thanks user.

You clearly are in the know of the seedy Atlanta underbelly.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM

>through the looking glass here people
Aedes aegypti mosquitos, which are not native to the region, transmit dengue, Zika and chikungunya diseases.

Dengue causes fevers, rashes, nausea and in some cases can be fatal, while Zika has been blamed for serious birth defects.

In 2016, fears over Zika led the United Nations health body to declare an international health emergency, which ended in November of that year.

Florida authorities have conducted aerial and land fumigations, but residents complained that the pesticides were both unhealthy and ineffective.

Hence the $4.1 million sterile mosquito project, approved by the Florida Health Department.