Characters too good for their show

Characters too good for their show.

Honestly, if it wasn't for her and BOOM BOOM BOOM no one would even remember this anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.evageeks.org/thread/3821/Is-RahXephon-a-copy-of-Evangelion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would remember it for how shit it was. It was the Another of its generation.

>BOOM BOOM BOOM
>Not YEEEEEAAAAAAH

almost every show user...

Fuck you Death Parade was fantastic.

Shit parade was so bad

Whats the 00's equivalent of this pseudo intellectual show that pretends of have philosophical depth while its writing is on the level of that of an average 6th graders book review essay?

RahXephon?

Nah, the show was good and she didn't even do anything particlarly interesting.

Oh, youre one of those people who thinks that RahXephon is EVA 2.0 even though the two being completely different, with the former not even focusing on symbolism or psychological/philosophical themes. RahXephon is a masterpiece you bloody heathen.

>It was the Another of its generation.
It feels more like the Jigoku Shoujo of it's generation to me

It had a good OP going for it at least.

Ergo Proxy

Almost there. The correct answer is Argento Soma

RahXephon is nearly a shot-for-shot remake of Eva.

You suffer from some mental disability and have clearly not seen either of them.

I can´t simply name a character from that anime that wasn´t boring. except maybe for that girl who played twister

It's ok. BOOM BOOM BOOM is better than the entire show.

Your life

But my life started in 80s.

*hoooooooooooooooooooooooonk*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH
YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Eh. It started out strong, then kind of just puttered out.

death note to some extent

Did we watch the same show?

I think hes referring to this brilliant piece of comedy right here. That website in the OP is comedy gold.
forum.evageeks.org/thread/3821/Is-RahXephon-a-copy-of-Evangelion/

EVERYBODY
PUT YOUR HANDS UP

The main plot was so disappointing. Should have stick to corpse of the week formula.

Remember when this aired and almost everyone loved it? Yeah, me too. The grand Sup Forums syndrome at work again I see.

It'd still be remembered because of Death Billiards and that one 10/10 episode of Parade.

No matter what's you shitty opinion about it, the show was unique from any point of view and everything but easily forgettable.

I remember this show for really interesting way of showing humans other sides and very amazing ending.

Despite being the best girl in the show, she also ruined it because of her stupid scheming that went nowhere. If Death Parade was just episodic with a few ties between episodes it would have easily been a 8 or 9.

do you even remember her name, user? because I sure as hell don't

Yeah, those names were so difficult to remember, so fucking long and so strange. Fuck Chinese names, right?