Nikolus Cruz was the faggot posting a pic of a frog being cut up while praising Moloch. Anyone have the image...

Nikolus Cruz was the faggot posting a pic of a frog being cut up while praising Moloch. Anyone have the image? Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
thedailybeast.com/top-trump-ally-met-with-putins-deputy-in-moscow
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96158373/
deerhuntingtoday.com/index.php?topic=6899.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sheriff quotes both the Talmud and Game of Thrones
Antarctica Nazis, please send help!!!

HaHa!
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

>months old news

>story is nearly a year old
thedailybeast.com/top-trump-ally-met-with-putins-deputy-in-moscow

Found it. Cruz posted here.

That was him!

Poor froggo.

Screen or archive of thread? Looks like kek got his revenge

jews praise Moloch. Of course it was him. He posted these back in the day when we had Kek threads while praising Moloch.

I found it in the archive. Here I think is a bong ironically posting after saving the image but I'm sure if you search back enough in the archive you can find the OP.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96158373/

I think this is it

Those fingers look browner than Cruz's face, no?

hands can get more sun exposure and darker skinned people get the darker tone around their fingernails and stuff

maybe its him witht he uk flag look what he says here

A little yeah. Can't be sure if it's him but I have a gut feeling it was him. Unfortunately it appears a bong was behind most of it unless he was using a proxy. That would explain why the FBI claimed they couldn't track his post down concerning a school shooting threat presumably.

If we know where Cruz lived we could google street that area and see if it looks similar

8442 Lakeview Trail, Parkland Florida or at least close to there

I can't get to that exact address because its blocked, but a nearby residential area looks like this. Notice the really bright older-style fire hydrants and how the street/sidewalk is laid out.

Also near water so there'd be plenty of frogs.

Come on Reddit. We can do this. The FBI needs our help nagging this psycho

That's frog goes to the moon from jewtube fags

>in kindergarten, there was this girl who loved her stinky purple jacket and i didnt want to stand beside her in line so i flipped shit and they carried me to the office on a pizza box
Might not be Cruz, but man that person is also not sane.

Look like an older person's finger as well. I can imagine the rubbing of hands makes the younger hands look like that though

>invoking the wrath of kek
wew lad

Wasn't that the wrong Instagram.

fucking bastard

disgrace to the board if true

TOPIC: CLEANING A BULL FROG / SKINNING A BULLFROG deerhuntingtoday.com/index.php?topic=6899.0

color balance is usually changed for broadcasting perp shots on tv

trees are different - more midwest in frog balloons gif
strikeout

"the debit card"
whose debit card
ahh the ex intel agents

this idiotic idea the fbi couldn't find cruz is beyond stupid