Fury as Russia launches investigation into whether the last tsar Nicholas II was killed with his family as part of a...

>Fury as Russia launches investigation into whether the last tsar Nicholas II was killed with his family as part of a 'Jewish ritual murder', at behest of Putin’s ‘confessor’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/amp/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/amp/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
archive.is/wYPXN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Think about who started the Revolution.

>Nicholas II
the greatest man to rule USSR

Since when do I have to make a security clearance in my firewall to look at the daily mail. It was my understanding that they were a fairly reputable news organisation

Well, yes.
The Jews declared a blood libel against the Czar's bloodline.
The Rebuttal seems to be the usual shrill screams of antisemitism.

(((They))) don't want you to read it.

OP probably has a https everywhere plugin. Just delete the s in https and let them have your sweet, sweet metadata

I know, but this is the first time I have seen this talked about se publicly. Germany when? Probably never, sadly...

Also, fuck phoneposting!

Checked.
Fucking kikes

Had to edit the url and apparently messed up, sorry!

It was the jews. They abused you Russians for 80 years. The biggest mistake for Whites was ww1.

You are autistic

(((The writing is on the wall)))

wtf no
His father and grandfather were both ten times the man he was.

Doesn't take away from the fact he was a precious soul and a tragic figure.

We dindu nuffin

We're living in a timeline where WW3 could actually see Germany invading Poland and Russia in defense of Jews and Israel.

It's your fault though. Sorry user.

The only reason why Germany would invade Poland would be to spread Islam.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/amp/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
archive.is/wYPXN

Well we were at war with you and we had to close the eastern front and it worked at the end
But nicky was a retard too he could have prevented all this commie bullshit

Thanks Hans.