Ask someone devoted to the Virgin Mary anything

Ask someone devoted to the Virgin Mary anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/vandal-damages-manhattan-church-statues-angry-outburst-article-1.3283270
themostholyrosary.com/index.htm
theholyrosary.org/index
rosary-center.org/howto.htm#loaded
salvationisfromthejews.com/alljews.html#ratisbonne
vinformation.org/en/vincentian-formation-resources/prayers-celebrations-seasonal/design-and-meaning-mm/
theotokos.org.uk/pages/approved/approved.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you aware of her three sets of prophecies? Our Lady of Good Success, Our Lady of La Salette, and Our Lady of Fatima? I am just learning them all. It is all happening.

Yes, the prophecies of Mary's apparitions are coming true. Another prophecy to be aware of is that of St. Montfort, who said that in the last days devotion to Mary would increase.

Sounds like you're worshiping a human instead of God.

How come no one has ever seen God, and why did the miracles stop? We sorta need them more than ever.

Nope. Sounds like you have a low view of worship. Many Protestants think mere communication = worship, which I find really sad.

what about your devoted to Jesus...Jesus save your soul

I will look up St. Montfort, thanks. I am Master Race Catholic but only last year started my devotion to the Blessed Mother. I did not know that was one of her prophecies that devotion to her would increase.

God became a human

virgin mary a cute

hijab

>Virgin Mary
you misspelled whore.

Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death

Pagan

they happen every day.

no

found satan

What is meant by "immaculate conception" ?

cute CUTE

>How come no one has ever seen God,
Humans cannot see God or we would die. Even Moses was unable to look at Him. But the Blessed Mother has appeared to many, including her famous three apparitions which are listed here >why did the miracles stop?
I don't think they have stopped, I just think it is harder to notice them and to find out about them. And maybe there are less of them, or they are smaller in nature, due to the lack of Faith in the world.

Nooooope, took too long, obviously looking it up instead of just knowing, failed the test.

Jason is that you?

I was playing a video game, sorry. But seriously, everyone knows what the immaculate conception means, anyway. That's not even an interesting question. :|

Moses saw God's back though ...just can't see his front side...Exodus 33:23

Would you smash? Why or why not?

You're actually wrong, people are routinely confused by what this means...some politician was recently called out on TV for being confused on this. You haven't answered, which makes me suspect you are still looking it up and forming an answer.

>Pagans have multiple gods they pray to for various situations in life
>Catholics have multiple saints they pray to for various situations in life
All religions have common threads

"Still looking it up"? Even if I didn't know what that meant, it would take literally 20 seconds to Google it. That doctrine refers to Mary's sinlessness. I'm fully aware that some people think it refers to Jesus' virgin birth, though.

Thanks for reminding me to pray the rosary OP.

The rosary is such a beautiful, Christ-centered prayer. There is no better way to meditate on the life and work of Jesus than the rosary! That prayer changed my life.

>pagans have multiple demons they beg for worldly pleasure to
>Catholics have multiple saints they ask to pray for them to God
Ftfy

>Do you wear a Miraculous Medal?
>How often do you pray the rosary? How many decades?
>Which apparition do you feel drawn to spiritually?

And it would also be easy to google that up to 88% of people have gotten this question wrong in polls. The first results you get when you google this is that many people get it wrong. Which raises the question of why you would say "everyone knows" what this is, then you suddenly change your opinion to being "fully aware" that many are in fact confused on this issue.

Of course you would change your answer in such a way when googling this subject quickly brings up that many are confused on this...CHECKMATE

Bingo. No surprise that Catholic southern Europe still prays to Mary more than Christ. The pre-christian, rural pagan folk had a strong bond with the Earth-Mother, Terre, or Tellus Mater; the Romans were still worshipping her well into the time of the Republic. It was a relatively comfortable adjustment to make the transition from Terra Mater to Madonna/Maria/Mary. Find out for yourselves.

>Do you wear a Miraculous Medal?
Yes, I put on the miraculous medal every morning and take it off last thing at night. Some people wear it 24/7, but I like this routine. It really does bring graces and helps to keep my thoughts God-centered.
>How often do you pray the rosary? How many decades?
I pray the rosary Sun-Thur, which gets me through all the mysteries, and the chaplet of the seven sorrows on Friday.
5 decades.
Our Lady of Lourdes has always been a particular apparition I've been drawn to. But I'm really dedicated to Mary in scripture more than her apparitions, honestly. I like Scott Hahn's lectures and books, etc, about Mary in scripture. There is so much more there than I ever thought as a Protestant.

t. Some pastor Jim protfag

You worship god, you pester Mary to help you out from the sidelines
Really, the poor woman, in heaven and not a day's rest

MATING PRESS WHEN!!!!!!!!

>everyone knows what the immaculate conception means, anyway
Not true, to be honest. I was born and raised Catholic and even I was mistaken in its meaning. I thought it mean Jesus' birth by a virgin. It was only recently I learned it meant the Blessed Virgin being born free of sin. I blame the Church for not teaching this, but then again, I got the Vatican II church was is infiltrated by commies so of course they don't teach the basics anymore.

What are you even talking about? Seriously.
I'm not a Mariologist or anything. I've read about fifteen books on the subject, though, written one paper on her for college, and I've listened to about 50 lectures on Mariology.
That is the extent of my knowledge.
Again, I'm not an expert. But I know what the immaculate conception is.

True. Let me clarify: no human can look God in the face or they will die.

Then I feel sorry for you, living in such a faithless place

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/vandal-damages-manhattan-church-statues-angry-outburst-article-1.3283270

BEATIFIC VISION

Guys.
>I am a newish (2.5 years) Christian
>Have been called to the Catholic church for a while now
>Finally had the courage to do it a week ago
>I loved it and have never experienced anything like it before

I don't really even know where to start. But it is extremely important that I be Baptized Catholic as soon as the time is right and not a second later.

Are you Orthodox or heretic?

I wonder if this was because God's true visage was just horrifying to humans. Like they would get 4 chamber heart attacks and die from it.

Start with praying the rosary daily and with joining the RCIA.

If they are a believe and a just soul then that should be an issue, right?
One way ticket to heaven.

I guess if you're coming from a perspective of mostly being around people who already know this and maybe a bubble of fellow Mariologists, then it probably would seem that "everyone knows what the immaculate conception means," but for the general population this is certainly not the case.

Muh Jew religion is real Goyim.

Pagan savage, are you a Mexican or just a retard?

>333
/thread

>but for the general population this is certainly not the case.
Yes, we can definitely agree on that.

Muh frog demon

>BEATIFIC VISION
Yes, it occurs in Heaven, thus, you are a soul not a living human being.

"The immediate knowledge of God which the angelic spirits and the souls of the just enjoy in Heaven."

Devotion to Mary is the most life changing thing that has ever happened to me. I was a Protestant, a Calvinist, and I knew nothing about Mary except that "Catholics worship her."
Once I became devoted to her, however, I saw how devotion to Mary always draws one closer to Jesus. That is what Mary does. If you give yourself to her, she will give you to Jesus.
Look at the lives of the saints who were most devoted to Mary and you will find people who loved, above everything else, Jesus Christ.

do you know where you are?

You’re going to hell.

>Uses demonic numerology
kek

I am no expert, still learning the Faith. But I think if you are a Just soul, have a complete Faith in God and Jesus, then yes, I believe you will go to Heaven.

Jesus is my savior. Why would I care what some random internet troll says about my eternal salvation?
>Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy.

Congratulations! And good luck on your journey. I hope you found a traditional Catholic Church so that you can experience the true, real beauty of the Catholic religion. Hard to come by today since Vatican II pretty much destroyed the Catholic church. [by "traditional" I mean a Church and Priests that follow pre-Vatican II.]

>horrifying to humans
Why would pure love be horrifying? It is not that at all. Satan is horrifying, Hell is horrifying. God is eternal love, beauty, Truth. From what I remember, humans cannot look at Him because He is so overwhelming that our human bodies could not take it. I am not wording this correctly but basically, He is too powerful for our minds to comprehend.

>RCIA
I am going to Mass tomorrow and Sunday. Ill talk to the priest and do my best to get in to it.
>praying the rosary
I will get some proper direction tomorrow so I don't make a mockery of it.

Thanks bro

Thanks.
Its not a huge church. But its what I can only assume is as traditional as I am going to find.

It means that *Mary* was conceived without original sin.

People often confuse the Immaculate Conception of Mary and the Virgin Birth of Jesus.

Has she ever visited you? If so, what happened?

Here are three rosary websites to help you get started:

themostholyrosary.com/index.htm

theholyrosary.org/index

rosary-center.org/howto.htm#loaded

I've had two dreams, where I really believe Mary appeared to me.
Once, years go, she appeared to me in a dream. It's very personal, but basically, she told me that Jesus didn't have a large enough place in my life.
And then years after that, I had a dream where I sort of felt her presence and she wanted me to pray the rosary.
I know we shouldn't put much stock in dreams, and I usually don't, but those two were very influential for me.
What about you?

Yeah, I know. The church I go to is almost all Vatican II but the Priest still does some parts of the traditional mass and is not really a Vatican II priest. I think he is a bit red-pilled from some of the things he has said. Good luck to you!

Ha, I think the same of my priest. He does a Latin mass twice a week in the early morning and a handful of Novus Ordo every Sunday

I had a dream once during a period where I was turning to god, where the rosary and the cross were burned into my hand, or the imprint of it. There were a few of them visible on my hand. It was very surreal because at that point in time I had been praying the rosary every single day.

How does one convert to catholicism? There's so many traditions and customs that I don't feel like I could just walk into a cathedral and proclaim myself a catholic in a day.

>>Do you wear a Miraculous Medal?

Read the story of the conversion of Alphonse Ratisbonne, scion to a family of Jewish bankers.

A Catholic friend dared Ratisbonne to wear a Miraculous Medal and to recite a short prayer to Mary as a way of proving that there was nothing to such 'detestable superstitions.'

Ratisbonne agreed. He underwent a conversion experience. He became a Catholic priest.

Full story:
>salvationisfromthejews.com/alljews.html#ratisbonne

Design and meaning of the Miraculous Medal:
>vinformation.org/en/vincentian-formation-resources/prayers-celebrations-seasonal/design-and-meaning-mm/

If you look at the words Mary spoke at the approved apparitions, again and again she tells people to pray.
I've printed out and read everything she's said at all of them:
theotokos.org.uk/pages/approved/approved.html
And that is the number one thing she wants. She wants her children to pray.

You are very blessed. Thank you for sharing.

You are very blessed. Wonderful experience.

Ask Priest. Attend classes at the Church. Be Baptized. Confession. First Holy Communion. Etc. You'll begin sometime later this year, I believe, and will not be confirmed into the Church until next year on Easter Vigil.

You are very lucky to have access to a Latin Mass. I hope to move near a church that offers that.

All I would ask of you is to pray for me.
May God bless you.

After I had participated in one of these Sup Forums discussions/debates/arguments about the Catholic Church, I had a deep intuition about how the Church really is our mother, that supplies *all* our spiritual needs -- like being a child in a good family who is taken care of, who is fed and given a place to sleep. Who, in a certain sense, doesn't *deserve* those things, but receives them anyway -- all sorts of wonderful gifts, in great variety, and combined with comfort and comfiness. And you can do all sorts of bad things, and your mother, the Church, will still take you in and feed you and comfort you, and help you to be better.

I had a very keen sense of the truth of this while sitting in line waiting to go to confession this last Ash Wednesday -- how generous the Church, how like a mother it is, always loving and comforting.

And how sad it is for people outside the Church. For Protestants, who, by dint of their belief, live in the equivalent of hovels, with leaking roofs and broken windows and no running water (I mean, their lack of access to the sacraments, and the doctrinal truths of the Catholic Church).

Are you aware of the ex-Satanic priest (very high level) who was suddenly converted to Catholicism when a woman handed him a miraculous medal and he instantly had a vision of be being with Mary and her turning him to face Jesus? His name is Zachary King.

DId she died

What's even sadder is that Catholikikes were the ones who supported religious diversity in Wasp America, and despised American culture. You aren't American no matter how many times you tell yourself that.

Maybe, maybe not. The dormition of Mary hasn't been ruled on by the church. Some think she died, and then was assumed into heaven body and soul. Others think, much like Enoch, she was taken to heaven while alive.

Find a Catholic Church and call the office to meet with the Priest. You will have to take a RCIA class (he Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) and when you finish that class you can be baptized.

And start reading the works of the great saints, like Saint Augustine and Saint John of the Cross, St. Thomas Aquinas, and others. Also, Thomas Moore, and G.K. Chesterton are great Catholic authors to read.

Good luck on your journey!

why are you crazy
>He
>He
>He
>He
always a He. everything spiritual is a He. Christ is not created. but muh mistranslations of "wisdom" and muh masonry and so forth and so on. why are you a tampon. why havent you asked us about being a tranny since you are one but worse?
>devoted
>to some kind of female goddess
>female
>goddess
>not masculine or God
try harder. use your brains
>ADAM SINNED FIRST AND CIRCUMCISION IS NOT INWARD REEEEEE
perfect cover for the serpent. removes all the sex from it and then worships it

The absolute state of the LGBT mind.

I would also suggest listening to Fulton Sheen and Mother Angelica,both of which have lots of videos on youtube.

Also, for more red-pilled Catholicism, watch the WCBOhio videos (What Catholics Believe, a TV show from the 1980s. Very good stuff.) videos and The Vortex videos by Church Militant.

elaborate

You're basically saying right now, "Elaborate, please, on my incoherent schizophrenic rambling, sir."

oh yeah?

Your brain is like a fried peni pasta

>be Kannon
>feminine aspect of the divine, a personification of love and compassion, a savior in calamity, and a miracle worker
Coincidence?

wew laddies. your posts are like fucking nothing and puddles of shit. is it stupid lying garbage? youre always here to push it. anti male dangerous nofap ass cancer type shit. i hate it all. fuck off you cunt. which means "witch"

you dont waste people's time at all

w-where can i get one of these medals?
will the virgin mary appear to me?
fuck i think i would pass out from fear

with extra sizzling butter

fuck off you fucking faggot holy shit

>queen of heaven
like ishtar? as to the medal. the greek word for cross is "pole". too showy