Why no complete infographics for normies on the Florida happening?

We have one offs but nothing that covers all the facts yet. Time to redpill some boomers on the shitty socials...

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
archive.is/Yb9Ek
archive.is/nzWnF
youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s
mobile.twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k
infowars.com/watch-these-infowars-videos-were-banned-by-youtube/
anonfile.com/laeaE5d5b7/hogg_closet_intervew.mp4
twitter.com/RealWednesdayy/status/966373501505449984
anonfile.com/zbefEad3be/hogg_interview_930.mp4
mobile.twitter.com/chiIIum/status/967237164227616769?p=v
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AMKkG92EWc21ERa4c7spgHnbOpp33pP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brilliant

kek

noice

LOL!
NRA is done. Hope you guys didn't join. Might
wanna hold off on that save yourself a conspiracy charge.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

> Hi my name is Jeff Kasky!
> My son is a Stoneman Douglas "student" and we're both shilling for disarmament

archive.is/Yb9Ek

> I'm sad because I had to pull my sullen child, Cameron Kasky, out of the central role in media after Sup Forums discovered I run a corrupt child trafficking organization via One World Adoption Services

archive.is/GQXF0
archive.is/nzWnF

> If you post about me on the_donald, the mods remove your post due to "misleading or inaccurate information" !

> I'm also an adoption lawyer, reserve policeman and Rabbi (see below)
> STOP ASKING WHY I WEAR SO MANY HATS/ROLES AND WHY MY KID AND I ARE ENTANGLED IN THIS
> STOP WONDERING WHO I WORK FOR

youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s

> Hand in your guns and stop discussing Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Scott Israel, L3 Technologies or myself!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'll work on

All of you fags that are killing them shills: If we ever find who you are your life is ruined
You see that staffer that lost everything? That's gonna be you after we find you
We are anonymous
We are legion
Expect us

>all the facts yet
Making up lies on the internet isn't facts.

Since you're so anti gun we have nothing to worry about, pussy.

Have a (you)

Why is anonymous helping prop up a pedophile kakistocracy? I thought you guys were about justice?

Asking for a friend.

Mainline anonymous became a cianigger front long ago

Splinters like the deatheaters still seem legit

WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT VIDEO OF THE HOGG FAGGOT INTERVIEWING HIS CLASSMATE IN A CLOSET STATING THE TIME WAS 930 AM WHEN THE SHOOTING HAPPENED AT 2?!?!?!?

mobile.twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784

Here's a twitter thread that covers problems w/ Broward County Sheriff's officers in the school system.

This guy is a shill.

This is disinfo. It's aim is to make you believe this thing wasn't an intentional psy-op but an unfortunate accident. Assume anyone posting this is a shill, no organic poster is going to plaster "it's an accident cool off" all over Sup Forums, so you should all see this for what it is.

It's a psy-op. Cameron Kasky's father Jeff Kasky is an elite pedophile procurer, and Scott Israel (sheriff) is a statutory rapist. They're part of this. DWS facing treason charges and possible death penalty over Awans (she's one district over).

See

youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k

AJ has hosted others
infowars.com/watch-these-infowars-videos-were-banned-by-youtube/

no u

Backup

anonfile.com/laeaE5d5b7/hogg_closet_intervew.mp4

Haven't spent much time discussing is topic..but I gotta admit these kids ar AT BEST sociopaths riding this to stardom and outlets like CNN are happy to have such a diagusting mutual relationship. There is so much evident pure sociopathic evil in all this.

>2018
>trump and russia narrative

How are you not embarrassed? You should be at that stage where you pretend you weren't on that bandwagon.

It's so shilly in here...

No, there is a video where he is talkig to the girl and he states that its 930 am...that part isnt in the video. I know I saw this.

twitter.com/RealWednesdayy/status/966373501505449984

anonfile.com/zbefEad3be/hogg_interview_930.mp4

#BrowardCountySheriff Deputy Nezar Hamze trains and preaches at mosques for Muslims to arm themselves and their homes (for THEIR safety), literally a director for terror-linked CAIR, while the Sheriff himself pushes for gun control on us. #NOTokay fusion.tv/story/246653/f… pic.twitter.com/pHkhQEm4w5

mobile.twitter.com/chiIIum/status/967237164227616769?p=v

Some user posted them on gdrive too...use a private browsing tab, because (((google)))

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AMKkG92EWc21ERa4c7spgHnbOpp33pP0

1/3

2/3

3/3
NOT a teacher

Because most people don’t take something as fact just because it is a caption on a image that originated from Sup Forums