youtube.com/watch?v=6uWrBjjZqAc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hat is kill.
Press F.

USO

I love Alice so much, I want her to come back

I hate team government now. How dare they do that to the hat.

>Hatless hime next Saturday
WTF I love team government now

Who is the next to die, magical girl no.2 or mecha no.2 ?

My best is on mahou shoujo, mecha pilots need to be alive to suffer

Why dont they just summon a good Altair to defeat the bad one?

The hat is alive, the witch is kill. Finally he's been freed from participating in her tyranny.

Looks like Rui might have survived but Gigas Machina appears to be history.

>inb4 Hime gets usurped hard

Gigas Machina is the Siegfried of this show. If the robot could talk it would say Sumanai most of the time.

Based on the PV alone it doesn't look like anyone is dying except Gigas Machina, but the last PV had no Alice(at all) or Selesia death hints either. Also the animation quality really dropped.

Stop repeating yourself

Is it too early to post this video or did I just jinx everything?
youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

Well, everyone is smaller and faster

My guess is that Rui will try to gather all the himes from various universes with his power and use self destruction instead of Alice's attack to try to kill Hime.

We have to accept the age of the giant super robot is over, just like the airplane ended the domination of huge battleships.

No, it would say
>You stay, I go

Alicetaria did her part. It's time to let her go so she can find the peace she so strongly desired for her people.

I don't think he can do that on his own, Alice was very incremental to that due to the power up. But according to Meteora they have a secret weapon they can't use until the very end and I think that may have been separate to what they did with Alice, since up to the ECF they were unsure if she was really on their side.

They are planning to crash the birdcage with no survivors.

Meteora is going to enter the birdcage and then government lady will order the gate locked to trap Altair and everyone else inside forever. That's what I think will happen. Meteora will probably work out a way for them to do this before she leaves.

>Stop repeating yourself

Sumanai

Morning shark

Possibly collapse it? Although "secret weapon" sounds like something bigger than a group suicide.

hime lose who will be the final boss

Sota.

shark or soda vs setsuna

meteora

It's just not fair, everyone in team government enjoyed their lives on taxpayers money for months and Alice never had a chance to relax and see the bright side of the real world.
Don't forget about Selesia's spell to bind Altair inside yellow cube
>But according to Meteora they have a secret weapon they can't use until the very end
So secret that they'd rather sacrifice two best girls?

Real final battle will be Shark and Souta under the sheets

femdom or hard femdom

vanilla

best OTP

I want to lick Altair's legs.

With hand holding and leg lock

I wish there were more characters to fight if the show is really spending all the remaining episodes in a battle royal. Himegimi is too boring and one-sided and save for the literal gag character from an eroge everyone else is too "weak" even if they are strong in their own stories.

>tfw I haven't watched this since episode 16 or 17 (I forgot)
Does it get better or worse?

And kissing?

mother and daughter cook for father. father is takarada

It depends, do you like SUFFERING?

The purest

Depends on who is suffering, user. I hope the sharkteeth girl suffers. Absolute worst girl. Others, meh.

alice is death selesia is death shark is oc-tier altair is mary sue blitz is slave of suruga yuuya and alice they have the most ship

If Alice joined the fight against Charon rather than trying to solo Altair I think this could have been resolved without any deaths.

suicide autistic mother x super autistic immature daughter

Don't hate the pure shark

Somebody had to confront Altair. Sadly, the jobbers quartet wasted their time on a chit-chat

If you like those two you will probably want hat girl to suffer more than shark

>I hope the sharkteeth girl suffers.
I have bad news for you.
Well, if you also happen to enjoy your anger like me, I say keep watching.

Blitz at least could have distracted her with a bullet since he had nothing to do with Yuuya and Syo, then the ground guys could be useful for a bit and Alice could help the others defeat Charon quickly. Having two enemies and two groups(flying and grounded) but not making use of it is wasteful, Hiroe wasn't thinking these match ups through

Not really that would result in the other group possible death.

I think the secret weapon would be using the death of characters.

Meteora is the fucking Grail?

Alice and Charon spent six months together so she probably doesn't want to fight him.

Not with Hikayu around. She survived the clash later on. With that many of them they could easily distract her for long enough.

Sending Blitz against Altair would be futile. He would last about two seconds maybe if Altair got serious.

>together
Not onscreen for sure, and she had no words or reaction to his arrival and more concern for the shounen she just met

You could say that for any character

You could say that about all the other characters too.

What happened during those six months? Government team obviously bonded and became friends. Is Altair's group any less capable of normal human emotion and reactions? It's a plot point that really should have been addressed.

He is remarkably slow when airborne.

Selesia, Rui and Alice at least have some good shields and other defensive measures. Blitz just has his trenchcoat.

Not really, 4 of them are not flyers. So Altair could just ignore them and follow Alice. Heck even Kanoya could have died in that scenario.

He is also not stupid to try to solo Altair. Altair is only ridiculously broken on 1x1 and unprepared fights, when 3 of them joined against her using proper planning they almost got her.

If they told Blitz to go after Altair alone while Alice goes off to help with Charon he would just sit down and smoke a cig.

kek

That's because she stood there and let them almost get her. She took a risk but she had Charon stay back and make his entrance at just the right time all for dramatic effect.

And now she doesn't have anyone to bail her out if she makes any mistake. The good creations should have prepared at least a hundred strategies with all combinations of characters until Altair fell for one.

How does this compare to Mamika's final MSF?

Then she just revive her self and laugh at them.

Only possible if they only destroy her present physical body.

All the strongest creations have been eliminated or are about to be eliminated except for Hikayu. Altair's strategy is working out fine so far.

RIP hat kun

Yuya still has his ice stick. He's a smart guy so he'll work out something to stop Altair. Hey! Why are Yuya and Sho running away together? Come back here you guys!

I don't know but Yuya, Sho and Blitz were probably caught in the blast radius.

I'm afraid for Altair, I really hope she isn't hurt in any way.

How soon til we get to Bravely Default levels of meta?

Her hat fell off. This is the moment we've been waiting for since episode 1. I don't think you realize this user.

ep 21 will go wild with the meta
just a wild guess

>hat is the cliffhanger

I hope we get at least one episode of Altair having a date with Sota.

That basically means some form of attack is so strong it created some sort of impact to cause her hat to fall off. So far not a single attack in the entire series has been of any meaning towards Altair.

Wait, is Charon still alive? They looked shocked as fuck, and we don't see everyone fighting Altair at once.

It can be anything. Altair's smug grin may have something to do with it

Or that some attack is accepted as strong enough to hurt her. Considering how Altair toyed with Selesia their fans wouldn't accept that Aliceteria could simply solo her while no one else does a thing. But it's very easy to accept that gigas machina self destructing would hurt her even by the Altair fans.

>implying she doesn't take off the hat herself to go full power mode which is why everyone is shocked
Either that or Meteora steps into the cage and is now going to 1v1 Altair.

It's possible she's still just putting on a show. Gotta up that drama and the villain is supposed to "lose".

Based on the episode title at the end, Sota's new creation appears.

>OC donut steel vs. OC donut steel

Yes, this is exactly how this stupid show should end.

Don't call my wife Shirotsumekusa a donut steel.

Rui is fucking trash

She is a gacha whore.