YURIKA ON THE FRONT PAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/akalfq.epub
my.mixtape.moe/gcrbwu.epub
novelupdates.com/series/upon-the-wind-and-melody-of-the-lute/
youtube.com/watch?v=UZayguSvOL8
youtube.com/watch?v=5YiTe5QQO98&list=PLXURjFo5pfk4EpMLVxxNer357jLcwZfLp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But the cosplayer belongs on the last page.

S-someone will rip the paid only translations of v23 and v24, r-right?

Will probably end up on a certain IRC channel eventually

>FRONT PAGE
She belongs on the last page though.

STOP BUMPING THE THREAD, NUMBNUT

Why is she so lewd

Why did I waste my time watching this stupid fucking anime?

I want to plow this ghost

Did you at least read the LNs? Also please don't go edgelord on Rokujouma threads, it's the only safe haven against shitposters.

>Look at her VA roles.
>Die a little inside.
She could have been the chosen one.

>hasn't voiced a chara in a popular anime
I my soul breaks just a little inside.

Sage

I love this dragon

too fat

i wanna rub my dick between those thigh

>BEST GIRL ON THE FRONT PAGE
Sounds about right.

Haven't followed the LNs for some time, is she still in the lead

You'll probably have to wait for the ebooks to come out.

pic related is going to win

>harem growing too large
>I know, let's merge them all into a single girl!
Author is a god damn genius

>harem end is the most likely outcome
>elle doesn't have a chance
this makes me sad

Daily remember that the universe exist because god wants to fuck a highschool boy

How many more volumes do you think until the series ends?

Isn't it near the end? Probably up to 30.

2 or 3 maybe. Honestly I'd love, if after all the plot is wrapped up, for him to keep the series going as a slice of life series. Those volumes are always my favorite, so even if he slows down just getting a volume every year would be nice.

YURIKA
YURIKA

FIRST NAME YURIKA
LAST NAME FRONT PAGE

Forthorthe arc just ended. All that's left is the goddess.

>Satomi Yurika nee. Nijino
Almost there

on the last page for real, this is depressing

With the series licensed there isn't much to talk about. Once the ebooks for volumes that weren't fantranslated come out threads might get some more life, but that won't happen for like 2 years. Most likely people will have moved on from the series by then.

That last Hercules was great
Clan and Harumi disguised themselves as each other and told Koutarou that the other (actually them in disguise) wanted treating differently, Kou calls them both over and tells them he's aware that he's not really being fair and that he'll be trying harder before giving them both a hug. They then drop the disguises without him noticing and pull a Yurika and Maki, telling him that he'll have to get used to that. Especially because the other girls are watching via a camera.

No, no one will rip them
my.mixtape.moe/akalfq.epub
my.mixtape.moe/gcrbwu.epub

Fucking based

you're doing god's work

Too old

The other girls are as old as the universe.

When you get THAT old it circles around.

my nigga

Based user.

Have J-Novels ebooks been selling any better? Last I heard they weren't doing very well.

Nice.

Still not selling great.

I'll see yall on AS my friends.

Well it must be doing well if it's had this many volumes already.

From what I've heard their translations were straight from BT.

MAHOU SHOUJO RAINBOW YURIKA

they've been edited, but they did just hire the fan TL

YURIKA ON THE LAST PAGE

Needs a spin off of the Rainbow Darkness girls with Alexis or an SoL sequel.

>
>2 or 3 maybe. Honestly I'd love, if after all the plot is wrapped up, for him to keep the series going as a slice of life series. Those volumes are always my favorite, so even if he slows down just getting a volume every year would be nice.

That was actually confirmed in the afterword of volume 26. It was something like "As a result of all the surveys that were sent in, after a consultation with S-kun who is in charge of editing, it's been decided that the series will be able to continue even after it has used enough volumes to complete the main series." It also said the current estimate is 40 books with all the what if stuff included.

>40 books
Based Takehaya.

And here I was only thinking 30.

Would you read another series by Takehaya that has just as great characters but more focused on his SoL with a tiny amount of drama in it?

I just like Takehaya's approach to characters, I'm reading his other long-ish series now, KazeLute. From what I hear though, one of his others, Ano Hibi wo Mou Ichido is apparently just comfy romance between an excorcist flung into the future and a fox demon he sealed.

I'd give a shot to any series of Takehaya, I think. I really like his characters.
>KazeLute
Is that another ln? I thought he only did vn besides Rokujouma.

>It also said the current estimate is 40 books with all the what if stuff included.
Holy shit, this is great news.

Here's a link to the TL, but it's not very active.or at least, not as active as other series.
novelupdates.com/series/upon-the-wind-and-melody-of-the-lute/

I don't know about Ano Hibi wo Mou Ichido since that's just one novel and no-one has translated it.

I really want to support them, but I don't like the idea of not actually owning there e-books. I hope eventually more come out as physical books. Or people rip the books from there sites for storage in case the site goes down.

>FRONT PAGE
This is not the right meme

He's got four series, Rokujouma, Kaze to Lute no Shirabe ni Nosete, Uchumatta mama de Uchuu Sensou, and Ano Hibi wo Mou Ichido.

The last three are kind of unlucky (apart from Ano Hibi, because I think that's a oneshot), and aren't currently being published, though he's looking for another publisher for KazeLute, and who could resist these designs

>I hope eventually more come out as physical books
The things I would do to get an english translated physical copy of Rokujouma... It'd pay $200+ just to get that.

>I hope eventually more come out as physical books
Won't happen unless the ebooks sell better. Seven Seas was hesitant to print a series as long as Rokujouma. If you don't want to buy the ebooks Seven Seas has a survey every month where you can request titles you want to see licensed. You can request they pick up Rokujouma there, but ebook sales will do more to get them interested.

There are torrents for the Rokujouma ebooks already.

I've filled out surveys in the hopes that it will happen someday, plan to do it again next month's survey as well.

I guess Rokujouma as a whole just needs more publicity, as much as I love this series, it's relatively obscure and not many people watche dthe anime when it came out because of how generic it first looked.

>not actually owning there e-books
The premium ebooks are completely DRM free at least, so you can store them where you like, convert, etc

>the anime came out 3 years ago

The only way to get premium ebooks though is to have a subscription. If they just sold DRM free ebooks on there site I would buy them, but there subscription model is shit.

>still no season 2

True enough, hopefully they'll consider it as they start to develop. Sam at least pays attention to stuff mentioning him and is pretty active with PR, if enough people make a fuss over it, it's probably possible they'll implement it eventually.

>Seven Seas was hesitant to print a series as long as Rokujouma.

Print on demand is a thing. Just hire Lulu or something similar.

Stop it. Don't make me remember.

Currently rewatching the anime. Holy shit has the situation really changed from the "prologue".
youtube.com/watch?v=UZayguSvOL8

If Yen press can print series that are currently running super long in japan, I don't see why Rokujouma couldn't stand a chance. Though Yen press does print more popular light novels in english. Like Index and Sword art.

>9 books
>Latest release: v1c2
A shame, really. I'll still read it once a volume is complete.

So one of his series is getting published even if the main story is done, and the other three(two?) are in limbo. At least we'll get more Rokujouma.

How did the cosplayer make all these special effects?

The translations only started quite recently haven't they? I have faith that they'll actively update it.

Well, you can also buy them on Amazon for kindle.

Index and SAO are best sellers. That's why.

>silver princess and the blue knight will never be animated
Why must the world be so cruel?

I don't know man, she must have psychic powers.

At least we have Drama CDs.
youtube.com/watch?v=5YiTe5QQO98&list=PLXURjFo5pfk4EpMLVxxNer357jLcwZfLp

Let's hope so. Let's also hope he finds another publisher for the novel.

At least the first volume is nice and long, nearly 500 pages.

That's certainly the intent, it's the most fun of the projects on there to TL at least.

Yeah, that too. Was he not with HJ Bunko, or is that just Rokujouma specifically?
>500 Pages
Based Takehaya, is he aiming to be the new Kamachi or something?

Cute cosplayer.

the robotic voice kek

HJ is just for Rokujouma and Ano Hibi, he was with Sakura no Mori Bunko for KazeLute, and SB Creative for Umatta (got the spelling wrong earlier).

Ano Hibi only has the problem that the ears are bizarre

I think that Alaia is the most pitiful of the girls simply because she had to have chosen her duty as the Empress rather than earnestly living a long romance with Kou.

Well, after all Kou did, she could have done both, but Kou couldn't break his promise

ThisPersonally, I feel bad for Elfaria as well. I mean 20 years is a long ass time for what? Letting her daughter hog the man she fell in love with?

If it was the original 5 invaders (Sanae, Theia, Yurika, Ruth and Kiriha) and Takehaya didn't add any more haremettes but still got the same amount of development, which would you say would be the most suitable for Kou?