Redpill me on what the fuck is going on

Hey all im a 19 y/o pajeet from Florida. Im not a democrat or a republican, as I like/support key ideas from the left and right. Guess I can favor democratic ideas a bit more since I enjoy watching Stephen Colbert and John Oliver. Im fucking new to politics and I feel the need to inform myself. I went on /r/Ask_TheDonald but those triggered faggots are too deluded to provide some simple fucking answers. From what I'm seeing, top Trump aides are pleading guilty to lying and stuff. What does this mean for the stable genius? What does this mean for the American people?

Side question: Why does the "president" need a fucking notecard for a listening session?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sqxq03izxrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying anyone here knows what the fuck is going on

while we're here what was the meme war? how exactly did that happen??

>Jews play both sides
>Israel has conquered most of the world
>You're watching the final stages of omnicide

POO IN THE LOO

Keep lurking pajeet. You'll be suicidal in no time

Good point haha

yeah what the fuck are meme wars

serious question: why are Jews hated? I don't know much about them other than they cant do stuff on friday nights?
Is this in relation to how trump is just a puppet?

>keeping lurking
I just made this post?????????????????????
go back to Sup Forums, you retarded whore

My friend, you have NO clue what’s happening in terms of the inner workings. The Democratic Party is going to implode. Watch. No one is worried about the Republicans because dems are fucked. If you want some advice, watch prager u on YouTube and stick to political philosophy. Too much happened in the past few years for you to possibly catch up.

>not knowing what lurking means

Gtfo off Sup Forums you stupid fuck. Noone like street shitters. Gtfo of the states.

Lurk more

youtu.be/sqxq03izxrQ

Here's the entry level shit.

HUUR LURK MAOR XD
Try providing something of substance and meaning (if you can)

Yeah I've heard of PragerU! If you wouldn't mind, I would appreciate a simple run down of anything you think is absolutely necessary. Why is the democratic party going to implode? Inner workings?

Thanks, this actually seems helpful.

Would you say you are in need of a quick rundown?

go back faggot

Get your PhD in jews here

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

Jews are hated because they're always the driving force behind all the bad in the world. They use the same tactics the Italian mafia used to gain power, but on a much more massive scale.

Back where? To Broward CountryGeneral where I was fucking born? Go be toxic somewhere else, faggot.

Okay, so I don't want to ask too much, since another user pointed out that is way too much to delve into. I get that. But, I'm reading a headline right now that states "Former Trump Campaign official pleaded guilty to lying and conspiracy against US". What does this mean for Trump and his administration? Hasn't there been enough evidence that the man that has been "elected" to be president has been fucking with the US the entire time? How does this affect US Politics going forward?

Thanks, will have to look into this. The hate thats directed towards Jews today has nothing to do with what the Nazis stood for, right?

>try providing something of substance and meaning

The message your parents never got

If it was okay to intern the Japanese after the Nihau incident, why wasn't it okay to intern the Jews after they started a civil war in Germany?

jews

Hitler was the first person to fight what we today the "New World Order" and the Holocaust didn't happen.

>I enjoy watching Stephen Colbert and John Oliver.

It's okay, I enjoyed watching the daily show with jon stewart when I was your age. You'll grow out of it.

Chad and Stacy trying to hide the fact that they treated this guy like shit since kindergarten. No mention of bullying or any other motivation from anyone. 10 seconds after Las veagas all you heard was why did he do it.

Error 404: Meaning and substance not found

Holocaust didn't happen? What the fuck? I really hope you are joking

This is not true. Hitler was a zionist puppet. He helped establishing Israel through the Haavara agreement, murdered non-zionist jews, was heavily interested in the occult and ended up living a peaceful life in Argentina.

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

You really think they wouldn't have gotten rid of him if he was a real threat to the global elites? He was just a mere tool. Very likely a Rothschild bastard on top of it all.

Heinrich Himmler was supposedly a Knight of Malta and also faked his death. No one knows where he got the cyanide capsule from and all we have is a photo taken at a weird angle. He was Hitlers handler.

The Holocaust is a big topic.

First of all the word "holocaust" means "religious sacrifice though burning", which will make more sense once you find out that satanism and occultism is the most popular religion for people at the top. Apart from that, "The Holocaust" as we know it is bloated fiction. The nazi camps were mostly work camps. They weren't planning to exterminate the people there - they were seeing them as cheap labour. Auschwitz had a lot of coal in its area and thats why it was established there. Most people died from hunger and illness in the camps, which was obviously tied to the war and the german supply lines getting bombed. Zyklon B was mostly used to fight lice. The whole gas chamber story is bullshit.

Just wanted to add that mathematically, Auschwitz doesn't add up. They backed down from a 6 million dead jews number to 1,5 mil. Where did 4,5 million bodies evaporate to? That is anything but a small error. From what the red cross reported the number of dead jews in Auschwitz was probably closer to 70 000 making up a total of 340 000 victims, since jews weren't the only prisoners there.

I always wonder why relatively important threads like these don't get much traction.

The special counsel is just looking for wrongdoing and prosecuting.
They have 0 on Trump or they would plaster it everywhere.

Yes start with PragerU.

Me boyo, please, don't come to Sup Forums for political advice. We're a sea of angry idiots, and we'll eat you whole.

You do realize that an entire race can't be collectively evil, right? Don't listen to these conspiratards.