No more "compromise" on our Rights. Repeal ALL gun-control now!

The only appropriate course of action is a full and complete repeal of ALL gun-control laws. Every adult citizen in America has the inalienable right to keep and bear arms as stated in the US Constitution. Every single one of these "laws" and regulations is pure bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qIwnCUC1x7U
nationalobserver.com/2018/02/16/news/more-guns-less-crime-not-according-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's funny how all this nonsense drives up gun sales. Thinking about going down to a gun show tomorrow and picking up a dp-12

considering getting a shotgun or pistol or something for the fuck of it
I have to pay like 300 bucks to take a class on which end the freedom comes out of and how to not point the liberator at anything I'm not willing to release from the confines of its earthly troubles
fucking kikenada

I think all the gun talk mostly serves to remind people on both sides of the fence that the purpose of force multipliers is to stop others from imposing undesirable circumstances on you

The 2nd amendment by itself already makes ALL gun control laws at state and federal level unconstitutional and thus null and void

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is the key sentence here, anything that INFRINGES (interferes, disrupts, etc.) upon the right to own and maintain arms is AGAINST the Constitution and thus ILLEGAL. That means any law that seeks to restrict or abridge the ownership or possession of arms (including needed accessories or ammunition) is ILLEGAL.

Gosh how do you not understand that new technology should be regulated with new laws? Semi automatic rifles were only invented ten years ago, and have changed everything. The murder rate has gone up 100 fold, and 99% of it is due to assault weapons. If we just banned them, we would be safe.

No other country has a homicide rate this high. These mass school shootings are killing almost 1% of our nations school children now. It's all literally the NRA's fault.

So you would be okay with people owning nukes, anthrax, white phosphorus, or mustard gas, so any lunatic could kill his entire neighborhood?

You have to compromise if you want to live in a society.

Not guns and thus not relevant to the discussion at hand, kill yourself shill.

Yes. Now get fucked.

>nukes, anthrax, white phosphorus, or mustard gas
2A specifies arms. Given the context, you can infer that to mean firearms up to and including the functionality of standard issue military weapons. Don't know how you took that to mean we should all have nukes.

> nukes legalized
> society changes...
> people leave densely populated urban centers, move to small high-trust communities
> people stop building mcmansions and start building stone castles
> nuclear power de-regulated

what's not to like?

You have changed my opinion.

I now endorse deregulation of nukes.

compromising is for cuckolds and beggars

Your right to defend yourself is given by God. Asking permission is for cucks.

so have these "compromises" actually accomplished anything in the states or is this another case of liberals demanding more liberalism to cover the shortcomings of ineffectual liberal policy?

Thanks for the list of bullshit to repeal.

I love it.

2 cents

Why the fuck is no one in USA demanding machine guns back

where have you been?

I’m working on it

>Semi-automatic rifles were only invented ten years ago
no they weren't faggot
>the murder rate has gone up 100 fold
No, again faggot
>99% of it is due to assault weapons
No 55%+ of it is due to niggers being niggers
>No other country has a homicide rate this high
Actually our southern neighbor Mexico has a murder rate far higher than our even though they have less people that us.
In short, you're a liberal fag
>saged

youtube.com/watch?v=qIwnCUC1x7U

honestly we need them to defend against robots. there is valid reason right now for a person to want a mounted auto 50 cal on their property. Property owners should have HE round access as well. Fucking robots, dude.

Agreed

Why stop at machine guns? I want to own a cannon

you can own a cannon. you can make a cannon. you can't sell a cannon.

Look everyone, a pussy.

Bump

Fuck communism
Fuck globalism
Fuck the illuminati deep state
Fuck jewish pedos

You don't belong here.

Please don't post this , it makes me sad

this if they were serious about gun control they'd be working to repeal it. why anyone take gun control without that seriously i'll never understand.

then again they got abortion with right to life so fuck making sense i guess.

It's got to go. All of it.

The Chinese could engage in a mainland invasion of Australia and win without serious confrontation.

>you don't belong here
>go to reddit
I see you fags a mile away

I would exclude vegetables and patatoes, but yeah. America needs to get it's act together and delet most of these bills.

>smug anime girl mine.png
Unfortunately for you, this anime is now MINE. Please refrain from ever posting it again.

>So you would be okay with people owning nukes, anthrax, white phosphorus, or mustard gas, so any lunatic could kill his entire neighborhood?

it's just part and parcel of modern life

I wonder...how could we go about doing this? Galvanize the right and somehow force the issue?

the last 3 aren't too hard to just make, you know

No, you cannot have. It says right there in the filename.

Gun rights are never going to improve, at least at the federal level. Look how we were about to get the HPA and national reciprocity. Then hey what do you know...a couple very suspicious mass shootings.

>new technology should be regulated with new laws?
Semi automatic technology "new", learn more before posting faggot
>The murder rate has gone up 100 fold, and 99% of it is due to assault weapons
[citation needed]
>No other country has a homicide rate this high.
WRONG!
And this graph was taken from an anti-gun article: nationalobserver.com/2018/02/16/news/more-guns-less-crime-not-according-data

Pathetic argument. The 2nd is an expressed right. That means written in and guaranteed. Show me where in the Constitution I have a right to own anthrax?

Agree completely
Make America constitutional again