YuYuYu/Yuusha de aru series

pastebin.com/idKmNq4i
Translation for KuMeYu 3 out.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!RGJlxJIQ!ko7KYc495PK6-jFpv9l00p7aM0rKnYhO-9EDyR0RAUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This chapter needed some piss.

Karin wasn't good enough to make Suzume wet herself, that'll only happen when Mebu is near.

I'm sure Yumiko's chapter will be 30 pages of the most splendid watersports in the history of Shikoku ~desuwa.

I doubt it user, she doesn't seem like the type to be into water skiing.

I'll be very sad when this does not come true.

Will we ever get Aki-sensei's full name?

There always that doujin artist with a pissing fetish. Your dream will come true eventually.Too bad it wont ever get scanned

Back when I was enshrined, I never thought that I would ever
spend my birthday with my precious friends again~

T: Happy birthday, Sonocchi! You can go "whaaam" as much as you like today!
S: Really!? Yahoo!! Whoo!! I'm gonna go whaaam with maximum firepoweeeer!!!

S: Whaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!
(Happy birthday, Nogi Sonoko-san.)

Yuunasia is godly. As always. They should hire this guy for a YuYuYui comic, like the Gudako one F/GO has.

I just finished reading chapter 3. Guess that pamphlet before did deliver on regarding the appearance of the Yuushabu for KuMeYu. I'm liking the whole squad fight going on. It feels like a good (or worse) mix of Roman and Napoleonic era tactics with the whole shield wall and muskets.

I scanned one more doujin just for Sonoko's birthday though it's only text. I won't bother translating this one. Might do one again this weekend, till then.
mega.nz/#!RGJlxJIQ!ko7KYc495PK6-jFpv9l00p7aM0rKnYhO-9EDyR0RAUU

Thanks user.

Reminder there is nothing wrong with being a Vertex apologist.

Do want the Akamine to kick your ass again?

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with the Taisha erasing you and your entire family from the history books.

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with burning you and your entire family to death.

Suzume was literally born to be a hero.

Doujin where Suzume is a wasuyu and saves Gin when.

Ssh, the Nogis are sleeping.

nogi bloodline must be preserved

Funny enough, Nip history being considered, the only scandalous part of that is both being females.

I think you guys might be misunderstanding why they have to take Aya outside. I don't think it's another sacrifice.
Recall YuYuYui's miko event. I'm almost positive they're going to attempt to purify at least a small plot of the land.

Wasn't there some nip poll about how would they like the HinataWakaba baby to be made?

>I think you guys
More like one guy, and he was most likely joking. I'll be surprised if anyone around here actually thought they will try to sacrifice Aya.

Just finished reading Nowayu, what now

Read it again.

KuMeYu.

Watch the movies and/or read KuMeYu.

>It's Sagittarius's arrows! It ended up shooting the Stardust down as well!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Vertex and Stardust supposed to be super smart autists that always use perfectly coordinated tactics? Sagittarius basically ruined a guaranteed victory there.

Hi, I hate Vertex but don't you think Taisha is just as bad? Ever notice how Vertex are always being mean to heroes? Well, Taisha has been mean to the heroes too so they are just as bad, those traitor worshipping bastards! Wouldn't you agree?

I was a little confused by that as well, maybe it was Mebuki's misunderstanding and there was actually a different reason?

>Inb4 Yuuna destroyed/absorbed Leo permanently and therefore Vertex have lost a few int points.

That might actually be a thing, the Vertex in NoWaYu also had much worse teamwork until they got some fighting experience and evolved into the first Leo. He is supposed to be some sort of commander to the Vertex, after all.