So Sup Forums. What's your anime of the year?

So Sup Forums. What's your anime of the year?

Tiger Mask W
Part of it aired in 2017 to technically it counts.

obviously the best anime of all time

Tsuki Ga Kirei, but I'm pretty sure something from Fall will take that spot.

this coffee loving duck

Uchouten being second, but is far behind. There wont be anything in a while thats going to surpass this in my book. Unless they somehow pull a miracle next season or Fafner ZA BEYONDO comes out in Winter, which is wont.

easy

The second half of 3-gatsu no Lion, or if that doesn't count then Uchouten Kazoku 2.

Uchouten, easily.

>Part of it aired in 2017 to technically it counts.
No, you nigger. Multi-cour stuff counts for the season it began, this is well-established.

>or Fafner ZA BEYONDO comes out in Winter
user, I don't know how to tell you this, but winter already happened this year, the next one is in 2018. Also, 2202 is on track to end sometime in Winter 2019, so I don't think we're getting Beyond for a while.

For the first time ever I actually can't tell. This year has had a lot of really good anime so far.

>so I don't think we're getting Beyond for a while.
Dont worry, I am aware of it. Especially since fucking Full Metal Panic is scheduled for next year as well so unless ZA BEYONDO is a movie, which I sure fucking it isnt, we probably wont get anything until 2020. However, if the PV is any indication then Xebec might actually have perfected CG mechs, assuming Sein isnt exclusively hand-drawn in it.

Made in Abyss. I love adventures.

boku no hero academia or little witch academia for me.

I'm honestly going with Eromanga-sensei.

It feels like the show was airing ages ago.

The new iron man anime stole my heart

Kemono Friends by large margin.

I didn't really watch much this year, to my own surprise. I gotta pick Kobayashi for the rather cozy vibe it had, even though there's better anime out there.
I looked forward to the next episode, and not because there were any cliffhangers, but because it was a total pleasure to watch. Yes, the gags were repetitive. Yes, some characters never really got developed. I still liked it.

Yuno what it is.

Dragon Maid

Konosuba 2.

Tsuki ga Kirei
Little Witch Academia
Kemono Friends

Top 3 at the moment.

I'm not Yuno, but it is Uchouten Kazoku S2.

I honestly feel bad for you.

18if

Not even memeing

Episode 7 might be the best single episode of the year.

This. So far nothing has surpassed it even if there were some other anime I really liked.

Probably Uchouten Kazoku s2.

It's pretty great. How did Gonzo do it TWICE this year with no budget? They must have spent it all on Ep 7.

I'm not really sure, there's been plenty of FUN anime this year, but there still hasn't been something that really stood above everything else. If someone pointed a gun to my head and told me to pick something it would be either Kemono or FAG.

So far Made in Abyss

shit for pedophiles and tumblrfags

>it's for pedophiles!!!!!!
Is that supposed to be a negative? Where do you think you are/

Episodes 3 and 7 were at least this season's best.

This year I've only seen/watch summer season.
Sequel - Owarimonogatari
Non-sequel - Princess Principal

Bahamut.

If it was 2014, sure.

Mainly cause it reminds me of The Big Bang Theory

How is that a good thing?

I love The Big Bang Theory.

Uchouten Kazoku S2 so far, but there are big contenders for fall.

If Dies Irae is well adapted (who am I kidding?) it could easily take first place. Souma S3 also has potential.

But so far, Uchouten Kazoku S2 is a pretty clear winner, with Tsuki coming in second, and several other shows tied for third.

Unironically Kemono Friends.

Springer spin off where

It sure does, which is why I fucking hate it.

That better not be yours
That shit was terrible

Koe no Katachi bluray

For me it's either Akiba's Trip or Tsuki ga kirei. Pripri and Abyss are also pretty good. The anime I'm looking forward to the most in fall is Love Live. It probably won't be AOTY but I'll still enjoy the shit out of it.

Tie between Kuzu no Honkai and Tsuki ga Kirei.

Right now Princess Principle, but I have doubts if they can finish it without some major fuck up.
If they do fuck it up then I might pick out FAG. It was just so nice, loved every character, every episode, everything.

Its obviously kemono friends