/rc/

Redpilled Cooking General faggots, let's get this going.

One major thing I've been wondering about is if cooking onions removes their testosterone boost. I want to believe onion rings are redpilled, but I need confirmation on this.

Otherwise, post your best Sup Forums recipes, or any other great foods that those leftist soybois can't stand.

I eat nothing but bacon grease and raw beef.

That unironically sounds delicious

Any answers on that onion cooking question? Am rather curious about it.

> still eating grains in current yr

I've found some really good recipes by Marina Abramovic. She's a chef for the famous and has some really great techniques. My favorites include semén and I get organic from Podesta Farms. You should try it sometime.

Nah, I just posted that image for the meme. Don't typically eat fast food trash. Typically.

You sound knowledgeable. Would you mind enlightening me on my question regarding onions? It would be muchly appreciated, thank you in advance.

I drink my own semen. lol @ you low T faggots.

This also increases IQ.

>I want to believe onion rings are redpilled

And refines the palate.

for me, it's the mcchicken

redpill me on onions

I do, I'm just not sure if cooking them removes the testosterone boosting element. And even if it does, would that be trapped by the onion ring batter?

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three!

Well it's already perfectly seasoned

alright faggit listen to this, and you will live for fucking ever. lunch for the week - 1 onion, 1 garlic, 1 olive oil, make brown in a pot. add 1 meat continue until brown. deglaze, get that brown shit off the bottom (1 dash of wine, mustard, hotsauce, splash of lemon works good) lower heat, now all at once add1 potatoes (or .5 cup of brown rice) 1brocolli 1cabbage and a 1 quart of broth blended with *3 tablespoons of powdered beef gelatin* got it. season with 1chili powder simmer on low for 35 minutes or until faggit. add or top with 1cheese at the end unless you're fat.

Highest Test Salad

-Sliced Onions
-Sliced Pickles
-Greek Yogurt

Mix together in a container
Season to taste
Leave in refrigerator for 24 hours
Eat

I recommend dragons blood. Just mix it with water so it's not so bitter. Yeah it's real and it's good stuff.

I'm glad I can add cheese, will have to try at some point, thanks.

This almost sounds great to me, but I dislike yogurt in general. Is there any combination of dressings I can use to substitute the greek yogurt with?

I can’t find an active chemical that would increase testosterone. I would break down it’s melting point or maybe find information on when the molecule denatures but I can’t find any mechanism.

In short: someone is full of shit

You better not be telling me that I've been eating onions as if they were apples for so long for nothing

Caramelize them and scatter them atop a mass of shaved roast beef on a soft lightly toasted bun covered in horseradish.

Cooking most food is better. It makes the nutrients easy for the human body to use.
You can eat raw almonds or cashews, but the overall protein gain is not as much as a cooked steak.
Cooking onions slowly together with celery and carrots creates a mixture of very beneficial nutrients
Read Cooked by Micheal Pollan.

yukon gold potats only, get some decent salt sherpa pink or that french celtic grey also source thabeefdgelluy good and fuck celery. if youre rich get a soup blender reduce digestive burden this stuff will literally heal; ur instestines

EGGS

AND

STEAK

I don't know of any study that links onions to increase testosterone in human males. However, onions are a great food. There are many vegetables and fruits you can eat to obtain immense benefits. The key it that they should be fresh.
Whatever you do don't overcook your food! It saps the nutrients. You cook you vegetables until they are al dente.
I am a classically trained chef. Not a nutritionist but it is still my job to know proper cooking techniques and what foods are healthy and what foods are not.
Also my executive chef says don't eat soy. It increases your estrogen.

>onion testosterone boost

that's a meme lad.

Best food secret is........ DONT EAT IF YOUR A FATASS

Snake Diet

>not doing PSMF diet

AND

STEAK

AND

EGGS

?

Spam spam spam eggs and spam!

But I don't like SPAM!

I eat nothing but bacon and empty raw meat containers.
we should be friends.