Latino... moving there

i'm moving to usa next year, i have few questions.

-Can i get into any uni as undocumented? i hear in paradise city you can.
-Can i get a permanent residence or be citizenship after a while as undocumented?

And the most important:

-I have the italian passport, should i get into usa with the italian passport or the Argentine one? my main destination is Los Angeles because it's full of commies and i won't be deported... why i ask it? because the quantity of latinos that are in Usa, maybe there are a special programs that could help me to get a greencard easly.

Yes... i'll pay taxes and No... i won't do bad things.

bump

sure undocuments are best non documents mean everything is free. Uni is free here for the non docs

Illegals don't pay the taxes they should, so yeah I do fucking care.

Come here legally like everyone else. The legal immigrants hate you more than the naturally born because they actually had to work for it.

Glad you are going to Cali though. It's a complete shithole

i mean, i'll go there legally with a tourist visa, but i'll become an illegal overpassing my time... why do illegals pay less taxes than they should? because they want? or because the goverment?

it's temporal, once i got papers, i'll move to another state.

Hey I’m in Cali too. We should do a meet up when you get here.

Sure, you won't hit me right?

Thank God you're not Mexican. I was going to rage if you were.
Yeah, going to school here as an illegal is easy and you can even get in state tuition as an illegal. Pretty fucked up.

We will welcome you to USA with open arms

You only pay local taxes, not national.

Hope you build up your life then it gets torn away when ICE find you

haha that's cool, i want to study computer science or something like that in usa

i luv murica

lmao, can i pay national taxes? would that help me to get the greencard or any paper?

Because you are unregistered they can not tax you. And...yes, if you go to a federal government office and try to register to pay national taxes they will give you a green card.

I don’t know if this is a troll or not but once you’re undocumented in the USA , you’re fucked.
This is why illegal immigrants never get citizenship.

Fuck off we are full

noice, thanks.

what about those illegals that get their citizenship after an exam or something like that? not trolling, just asking... i ever wanted to live in usa since i was 11yo, that's why i learned english.

No dude, I would never hit you. we will have some whiskey on ICE it will be unforgettable for you.

Waaaaaaaait a minute...

They aren’t illegal, they come legally and go through the process that takes like 10 years .

The only way an illegal can gain citizenship is through marriage.
I would recommend you do this . It cost like $15,000 - 20,000 and you make it into 4 payments over the course of 2 years .

Keep in mind that if you overstay on a tourist visa, you can never go back home to visit your family . You’re stuck in America .
If you leave and then come back to the country , immigrations will immediately detain you for a day or two then you’ll be deported.
So you’re kind of stuck here

Do you have family here ? Do you have friends ? (Real friends, not internet friends)

american "men" are cuckolds

>Not going to britain to learn hindu culture and reclaim our islands.
You disgrace me.
For real tho, why the states? I'm moving to the U.K next year cause the country is going to shit and my title is recognised there.

Argies can fuck off, unless you’re from Chubut and see why the Falklands are British and shall ever remain so

yeah I live in Houston and a large portion of the students at my school aren't citizens. Most have overstayed visas but there are a lot who are just illegal immigrants too. Funny thing you probably look a lot whiter than a lot of the students anyway. I'm not sure the protocol to get initiated but I can verify there are many non citizens attending uni here.

>Chubut
>Impliying it's not full of abos

Illegals can't take the citizenship test. Have to be legal first. Have to get a green card.

If they find out that you received any type of benefit, like paying in state tuition, you won't get a green card.

Do you have family here ?
Yes, but they are in Miami, also, i hate them.

Do you have friends ?
Nope

idc to be stuck in there desu, i want to start a new life there... also, marriage thing... how do i do it? should i speak with a lawyer there? a saul goodman tier?

jaja, ever wanted to live in usa, i tought in uk too... which is your title?

>Chubut
lmao

Why don't you stay where you are?

>my main destination is Los Angeles because it's full of commies and i won't be deported...
>mfw

FUCK OF WE'RE FULL. sorry thems the brakes.

Black people scare me. No joke, I live in a small city and a bunch of africans came to study medicine here, they work in the cinema. They creep me out and always "missunderstand" my order to charge something extra. Hate them.

Thanks alot for this comment user, really... my main preoccupation was to get there and can't get into the uni because of papers.

Soy un mexicano que llego legalmente a Estados Unidos, y ya soy ciudadano.
No vengas ilegalemente. Seran puros problemas para ti, y no te queremos aqui.

Born in mexico, came to the US legally. Now a citizen. Don't come illegally, it will just cause problems for you and we don't want you here.

Dude. You came to the wrong place to ask that. You might want to try Tumblr and post anonymously if you want answers.

Argentina is sadly fucked.

Tumblr is a mess, i don't know how to use it.

Just because you managed to abuse jew-made laws, it doesn't mean you actually belong here.

Doctorate in English. Took me some years but it pays off. I already have contacts there to get my working visa.
Plus I have english accent so might as well put it to good use

>Born in mexico
>we don't want you here.
>we

I'm italian citizenship and i don't identify myself as italian... you are not american dumbass.

why

what issues do you have with it?

I tried living in another country with the same mentality .

When you go somewhere new, it is hard to make money.. if you have like 1000 bitcoins then fuck it but if you don’t, then be prepared to struggle and be very alone,

If you really want to come to the USA, your Best shot is going to Miami. Your family will help you.. I get where you’re coming from but at least they’ll help you get a job

And the marriage thing is something I can’t get into . It’s illegal so I prefer not to talk about it online. If I was you I would find a fat chick who is insecure and have her marry you then just divorce her once you get papers

Country is going to shit. President is a kike who's fucking people up. So most of those who can, are jumping ship.

That's cool user, any advice to improve my pronunciation? gl and i hope you the best! which city are you going to?

>Pol is actually helping an illegal immigrant

wtf pol

Everything is expensive, price rise everymonth and there's no job in the interior (Most of them are in the capital)... i luckly got a job in an ice cream shop (250u$d per month | 8hs per day | 5days per week)

Just be a legal citizen faggot

i'll be legal
for 3 months.

>. President is a kike who's fucking people up.
what's he doing?

Also, how is your country, like your population immigrant-wise. Are you still Argentinians like in the 80s or have things changed?

Blaenau Gwent in Wales. Cheap and affordable and pretty comfy. Lots of job. Thank you user.
As far as pronunciation goes, just speak and listen. Buy an online game like R6: Siege and go to the USA datacenters and start speaking with people. Go on discords and speak with people and you will learn quite fast how to pronunciate every word.

How do you plan to pay your federal taxes fag? They'll catch you.

Don't be scared of them, there's no reason to be and being intimidated will make you a target. Recognize them for what they are and be wary of them but never let them take advantage.

you're welcome and good luck. I started at a community college for 2 years that was full of immigrants, definitely worht looking into. Also 5 classes there was close to the price of a single class at a full college (University of Houston vs San Jacinto Community College)
I don't know how they pulled it off but there were definitely a large amount of immigrants that just overstayed their visas attending school there and also at UH

fuck off we are full

Why don't you come legally though?

Taxes increased by a 600% while wages less than the half, he said inversions will save us but no one is investing here, there's no job, prices rise every months, a lot of factories are closing.

kys for making us all look bad

With a work visa? i tried but the only answer i got was "Thanks for your apply, [...] , contact us again when you got papers".

sounds like a hellhole

Where is the rest of the country going, what do Argentinian social media and friends have told you?

i only want to live and study there, i am not saying that i won't pay taxes, or i want to get benefits from the government.

Most of the argies that are leaving the country, are going to:

1)- Spain
2)- Hispanics cities in usa like Miami
3)- Italy
4)- Uruguay (it's like a little argentina that work better)

Blaenau? You had better fake having Welsh ancestors and know how to play rugby or those hwntws are going to hurt you

All the economic help that the goverment gave with the taxes is gone, so we pay a lot of money for our services. Like, our salaries are just not enough to cover the bills. Besides, the country is not raising the salaries to compensate for inflation, so the things are getting more and more expensive by the minute, only people with heavy income can survive. And well, he's the owner of many factories and enterprises who are benefiting with his laws. Fucking kike.
Inmigration is low, very low. Not so long ago a few Sirians refugees went back home because the country is too expensive to survive. It made national news. I kek'd.
Most people I know it's white, only those niggers from the cinema. Buenas Aires is full of Peruvians and Bolivians that come as cheap labour, and some black people who sell fake glasses and watches.

Thanks for the insight user, I'm just not used to their, like, face. They look weird and speak weird and walk weird. Really alien-like everyone kinda stares at them.

That's literally what the fucking peruvians, paraguayans, brazilians and other shits are doing here. Get a fucking diploma here, it's free, then get a work visa if you want to live somewhere else.

please get the fuck out
im serious we dont need anymore spanish speaking spics just stay the fuck out

Don't be a faggot and come here illegally. I'm fine with taking in Argentines. But fuck illegals.

>No... i won't do bad things.
Well, the word of an anonymous stranger on the internet who could be lying about any number of things is more than enough proof that I need to let him live in my country without doing any background checking to make sure he is who he says he is and not a danger to anyone living here.

#NOBORDERS

get papers or fuck off

i can speak italian if you want.

This. Get your title here. Europe recognises our uni's as very fucking good.
I know the place, I have friends and worked some time. I play rugby too so might as well. I've heard people say they are closed, but since I know the culture and the language they are fine with me.
I'm afraid my family is staying. We're not poor but it will be hard for them. I'll try to send money to them. My friends don't care, they don't understand politics and believe the promises of the jewish motherfucker

good luck

watch out for these guys though, they are getting very hungry

Speak "I went through the proper channels to get my greencard" and we can get along.

>Really alien-like everyone kinda stares at them.
well they are niggers, some people don't even consider them humans

He is right tho, they will eat you up if they sense you're weak. Be strong user.

>illegal
I hope you... make it through and land a decent job and a house. And then, when you are well established in the country and think you have it good, the ICE catches you and deports you back to your shithole. Your tears will be glorious for us to enjoy.

They already stole my fucking money with their shitty "yo no espanol". They are about 7, all the city knows them. I believe they are going back to Kenya or whatever place those roaches came from after they finish.

Are you white or mestizo?

As long as you ave brown skin and support the leftist agenda, you can literally get away with murder here. Have fun!

White and mestizo are the same thing, no such thing as race.

This. Race is a social construct.

The real question is, what ethnicity are you?

Will you immediately embrace american culture or will you continue to act as if you are in Argentina?

This is important. At least if you are going to small cities. I wouldn't get away with living in Blaenau if I were brown. They hate brownies.

KILL YOURSELF YOU ARE GARBAGE!

White.

Pft. The only difference is that we have dinner later, and eat more healthy.

Best of luck to you argies, I hope you aren't actual commies or kike lovers or else....

Not him but, aren't you guys the land of the free? And dreams?

You do know that Y haplogroups doesn't determine a persons race or ethnicity right?

What determines an ethnicity is autosomal DNA.

Also that map is wrong for the Japanese anyway, in Japan in the south you have Ryukyu natives which were similar to Taiwan natives. The Japanese Yayoi were the east Asian clan that came to Japan more than 2000 years ago and they weren't the same as Koreans, they had longer faces and skull types show this. Also the Jomon autosomal mixture is nearly in every Japanese person, it's why they look more rough and the men more commonly have more body hair.

post updated map so I can save it

and not a commie? and will embrace America culture? If so When you get here immediately go to a social services office and tell them that you came as a child years ago through no fault of your own and sign up for DACA. The records are so bad on that shit it's filled with fraud. That will protect you from deportation and give you papers. Then immediately move out of California and to a fast growing red state with lots of work and a lower cost of living like Arizona, Texas or Florida.

Plz kys wetback scum, we have enough of your trash in this country already.

I hate jews, not a commie. I'm a centrist or at least I try to. I'll have to read more about U.K politics tho.
Thank you user, I can't wait to get out of here. And I hope the illegal argie gets his living in the usa.

>They already stole my fucking money with their shitty "yo no espanol"
Why didn't you make a scene? You can't let people walk off with your money, they know exactly what they're doing.
They're so shameless, always asking for money or cigarettes. Literally can't walk down the street 5 minutes without one asking for a cig.

this is not how reflections work

Screencaped, won't i get deported for that?

That map wasn't even based on legit data, it's based on extrapolation and estimates based on theories.

Yayoi generally came in from the Korean peninsula, but they are not the same as modern Korean. You could say they they are just a common ancestors. Modern Koreans don't correlate with Yayoi skull types, which are more long and slender. Where as modern Korean skulls are more wide and round.

Yayoi man came in towards the centre, Jomon people were all over Japan and varied a bit. The southern already had mixture with Taiwanese aboriginal Islander hoppers.

Because people generally move all around Japan, no mixture every stays in one area.

Politeness I guess. I really didn't think much of it until a friend told me it was a huge difference between what I asked and what they gave me. I checked the ticket and he was right. I no longer go to that shitty cinema anymore, I don't like them being there.
One of my friends went to Rio last year and they were hanging out in the beach at night until some niggers with machetes stole all their shit. In Rio they are a plague. I went there only one time and witnessed 2 robberies. Both were niggers.

Keep in mind that is just Y haplogroups, which doesn't necessarily indicate ethnicity, but at least some relation on the patriline.
For example many black people in the US have European Y haplogroups, but they are hardly white people obviously.

>Can i get into any uni as undocumented?
Yeah, I have a DACA in one of my classes

American culture.
>Jews screwing everyone and spreading degeneracy from the top
>blacks demanding gibs, selling drugs, and spreading aids
>whites making self-deprecating jokes, working to pay for gibs, and pretending a dog is a child
>spics copying niggers just with less aids and random violence
>Asians getting fucked by everyone, but still rising above whites economically because nepotism and not yet having their culture fucked like whites did

user did you just...
lollll