Nothing wrong with adding a bit of spice in environment that's too friendly anyway...

Nothing wrong with adding a bit of spice in environment that's too friendly anyway. A bit of competition will wake people up and that will make for better games in the end. Whether you like it or not, Momo was the best addition to the cast. BEST GIRL.

I thought I was going to hate Momo from the way anons described her, but she's not too bad. When you compare Hifumi and Momo, you can tell that Momo is the genuine autist. Hifumi's social anxiety doesn't give her brain problems.

I want to rape Momo's TITS.

Momo is fine.

Nene is the actual trash, and has been since day 1.

people get actually mad at these imaginary lesbians?

>competent
>assertive
>more skill than Aoba
>better body than Hajime
>better fashion sense than Hifumi

Mom's not autistic, though. The only ones with brain problems are Hifumi and Nene.

This.

Yes, because
>w-why is muh cute girls doing something slightly realistic

Momo is a good girl with excellent taste.

I want Momo to milk me.

Momo is a useless cow with unnecessarily large breasts that don't even give milk.

>letting this newfag ruin the comfiness
Why

>Momo is not an autist
She can't even dress herself without help.

I think Pink is very comfy.

She'd probably look very disgusted while stroking your cock. Which would make me even harder

>before Momo
rеddit
>after
Sup Forums

Shut up. She's perfect and I will take responsibility to make her produce some milk.

She's so focused on her job, she doesn't put much attention to her clothes. That's perfectly normal.

Naru is a cute wife

Shit girl
Shit taste

I want to piss in her face

Don't post this?

Who the fuck names their kid Momo?

That settles it, if I ever have a kid I'm naming them Chewbacca, regardless of gender.

Shit deserves to be treated like shit
Nothing wrong with that

>Who the fuck names their kid Momo?
Her actual name is Momiji.

She ruined the whole fucking anime
Fuck off pinkfag

>Her actual name is Momiji
That is a funny way to write shit

Why did I find such a simple joke hilarious?

I guess it's the same reason why I'm giving serious thought to naming my future child Chewbacca.