Sakurada/Sagrada Reset

Boy, Girl and the Story of Sagrada 3/5

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/954681
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waiting for subs. And for Soma's suffering to end.

Subs late as usual.

No subs.
Kill me

>Both this and Clione are still not out on Amazon
At least they aren't like CR which shows an episode is available but the link just leads to 404 error.

B-but this is the only show I watch as soon as it comes out in this season.
Subs where?

subs are out
risetto

Usual business, last time it was delayed almost 12 hours or maybe more.

Last time it was only 1.5 hours late.

Not specifically the last week episode, but there was time where the episode(s) got delayed to fuck.

Liar

I'm too retarded for this anime.

Any second now

Subs when?

five minutes

I was actually wondering if anyone was still watching this. I think the show lost me at episode 12, I just stopped caring. I might watch it again, but it feels sort of trivial/pointless.

It got miles better since then. Mostly everyone, who hasn't dropped it, is now enjoying it a lot.

I've been missing these threads for a while.

This is an old point, but what is the consensus on Sumire v2? Is she the real one or a copy? I didn't understand whether the test she did proved which.

She's Sumire but not the same Sumire as the one that died.

So she is effectively Swampman?

Future sight is one hell of a drug

Never

Maybe tomorrow, like Rinne

Dead series
Dead threads
Dead subs
just like Souma.

Does she even have a chance to win the Kei bowl?
Is the manga finished? Spoil me senpai!

We never got any confirmed spoilers here, so I don't think anyone can spoil you.
All we know is that last volume cover has Kei and Haruki on it.

SUBS FUCKING WHERE

On episode 11 right now

Tfw I will never have a qt but slightly autistic gf like Misora

I remember some user said that Kei successfully secures Sagrada's special abilities by turning that woman who keeps the barrier into stone once again (she asked for this). Soma is sent to another town because as long as she has her precognition ability, the Bureau will try to imprison her like they did with the witch.
It is implied that Kei and Haruki end up together as they imply they'll meet at a cafe to go on a date.
RISETOO

DO NOT WANT

looks like it's out, waiting for horriblesubs

Hurry up HS, you lazy fucks.

Just like old times eh.

Is it?

french subs apparently

>french subs
for what purpose?

From what I see it's not on Strike yet

Someone go on the horriblesubs IRC and bug them about it, that worked last time.

I'm sure I'm being retarded but I can't think of why the psychic message reached Souma Mk 2 this time, but she was still able to claim in front of Lie Detector-chan that she wasn't Souma Mk 1. The guy sending the message would still have directed it at the only Souma he knows, and she initially used him as confirmation that they weren't the same person. What am I missing?

They are both Souma.
But Souma isn't the Souma that planned against them.

Well, Kei was the one sending the message, so he's probably the one who gets to decide who counts as Soma. I think message sender guy just acts as an intermediary when he's sending someone else's message.

>The guy sending the message would still have directed it at the only Souma he knows, and she initially used him as confirmation that they weren't the same person. What am I missing?

Maybe now that he's met the new Souma it automatically updated his "contact list".

Yeah but the whole reason she was able to confidently say she's not the original Souma is because his pre-planned message didn't reach her right after she got out of the picture. So getting a message now would be strange by those rules.

In the last episode the Souma he met what would have been Souma Mk 3, technically.

Okay, I'm willing to buy this explanation.

Subs never.

clione is out

Sagrada never

Sagrada RIP ;-;

someone should go on their irc

Go on then.

I did, got no response.

I'm scared to read the thread cause I know there will be spoilers but I keep holding out hope that subs will drop soon so I want to keep the thread bumped.

Everyone else is waiting for subs too, this fanbase is small enough that we have no Japenese speakers I guess

Why is Haruki so shit, she ruined the whole show?

Risotto yourself, Haruki is cute.

I keep thinking it's a shame her character's function as the reset machine is so important. Can't avoid having her if we want to keep the plot moving but she's so boring.

He fapped to Haruki's body that night right?

It's just not fair Soma keeps getting all the self sacrifice meanwhile this autist take Soma's fruit of hardwork.

She has no one but herself to blame, she's the one who set him up with Haruki and then killed herself.

He knows how often she faps to him.

>I didn't understand whether the test she did proved which.
She didn't reveal the results of her test at the time, but the fact that she was able to say "I won't interfere with your plans" without getting called out by Polygraph-chan proves that her test worked as she wanted: she's not the original Souma (because original Souma is the one who fucked with their plans).

Why is she the best girl?

Mind you, there's still a lot of leeway for them to reverse this, because a lot of her proof could hinge on subjective definitions of 'self', depending on how some of the powers work. (Which is pretty much how the Swampman question works, the answer depends wholly on how you define the self).

Just believing that Souma 2 is not Souma 1 is enough to pass the lie detector, and if the telepathic message power works like then the only reason the message didn't reach Souma 2 is because Souma 1 wanted/chose to believe Souma 2 would be a different person. If the show wanted they could steer the plot so she goes back to believing she is Souma 1, which would effectively make her Souma 1.

We've had cases of Kei dying, resetting, and still receiving messages addressed to Kei, but the resurrection method was different enough I'm not sure how useful it is for figuring out the Swampman answer. He certainly doesn't think he's a different Kei, even though from his perspective there was a period of time where he was dead as a doornail.

How do we 14d chess to make subs come out?

I slept and I wake up and still do not leave the subs, as is possible!? ;_;

Surely they'll be here by the time I wake up though.

no subs

>come from work
>no subs
>check before going to sleep
>still no subs
>wake up
>...
>go to work
>you already know
This is genuinely irritating.

Subs are out.

nyaa.si/view/954681

> [Erai-raws] Sakurada Reset - 22 [720p][0664E1E3].mkv
>126MB
Wut.

Couldn't have phrased better, Tada Ima-san

>genuine

Something is wrong with the TL for sure.The karaoke room discussion TL is all over the place, you need to rearrange yourself.3meta5me.

>sub full retarded
I think I gonna stop watching this one before shit gets to me.Better bring your japanese A game for this episode.

You gotta read from bottom to top.

Yeah,I found out just now.My brain gonna be super after this episode.

My god.

What. I watched the whole episode without realizing but I felt like I understood.

wow, kei was the only one that talked when discussing the plan with his friends.

Should've shank or shot the fuck out of Kei.
Congratulation, your moon vocabulary is good enough to follow stuff. I could get the gist of it but with the conversation just went on and on I feel like not going to murder my brain. But I did finished finally.

subs fucking when

Already out.

Have twists gone too far?

>wake up at 11am
>still no subs
Fuck everything

subs are out:
nyaa.si/view/954681

Why are the subs so small?

Shit fucked up somewhere, you can adjust manually inside your player or external sub renderer.

These subs are another layer of bad

Guest TL by yoda.

True that is

Just a typesetting fuckup. Read from bottom to top.

Please no more Souma suffering

They needed Soma to suffer one more time before the show ended for some reason.

Why does it keep happening? Why isn't this girl allowed to be happy?

Probably just another flashback for soma next episode, she didnt appear in this episode since Kei got what he needed already to me at least. It would be crazy, in a good way if they reset again and conclude the whole arc in the final episode with just Kei and gang dropping hints to the viewer on which part of the series we need to revisit. I would be one that couldnt recall much probably.

still waiting for proper subs