Vatican Miracle Examiners

>Holding it with uncertainty, he began ironing. Roberto sat down in a nearby chair and gazed at the form of this young Japanese priest who he loved from behind. After almost an hour, he finished ironing.

-Prologue, book 1

What a fag.

>Hiraga appeared from the bathroom half-naked. His body was very slender and delicate. Being Japanese, he was pale, his ivory skin radiant. His straight black hair was exotic. His almond shaped eyes were hidden under his long eyelashes, and the bridge of his nose was high and narrow. His lips were surprisingly sexy and sensual. He had an appearance fit to be a woman. However, his seemingly strong-willed, straight dark eyebrows seemed to refute that.

Roberto is 100% heterosexual for Hiraga.

>roberto is gay

No wonder he became a Catholic priest.

>His body was slender and dainty like a young woman’s. His fair Japanese skin and straight black hair were exotic. His large, almond-shaped eyes were covered by his long eyelashes, and the bridge of his nose was high and thin. His lips were unexpectedly sexy and sensual.
>Roberto loved Hiraga as if he were the most beautiful work of art.
>When Roberto looked at Hiraga’s face he felt his tension ease, and with a soft smile, he walked to Hiraga’s side.

Roberto needs to increase his daily prayers.

Jesus Christ, and I thought Hiraga was the fag. I guess Roberto is legit homo and Hiraga is just a very affectionate guy.

If he prays enough will he finally be allowed to tap that piece of art?

Hiraga is pure!

Purely sucking Roberto's thigh.

He's saving his partner's life!

He loves his partner dearly and there's nothing wrong with that.

>Drink herb grilled robertoreciperam chops Terrine of tofu cocktail "Roberto tears."

The director, illustrator and book author went out for food and drank Roberto's tears

Just caught up with the latest episodes. Will there be any previews for the next ep before Friday? I want to know where the plot's going next.

Previews seem to show up really late every week but based on book 3's summary:

Clowns.

>Clowns.
So it's either rape, repressed childhood memories of rape or some Stephen King shit?

Where's the user that said nothing homoerotic happened in the source material?

I think it is probably that guy near the end of the OP with the scythe. So murder.

Although there are supposed to be sewers so if Hiraga and Roberto decide to ward off the monster like the kids in IT I'll be down with it.

Last I heard they were going to get someone pious to translate this and never came back.

>ironing a single shirt for an hour
Hiraga really is useless.

>Roberto just watches

How has Hiraga survived up to this point?

Looks like I was close enough.

You were pretty close to the money.

He's on the cover of book 3 so we're likely to see him again soon. How will he spin this?

>Oh I'm not Julia I'm some other guy
>That other Julia was the fake Julia
>Yeah that's right I killed my disabled brother and stole hearts what are you gonna do about it

>this young Japanese priest who he loved from behind

Confirmed for engaging in anal sex.

Roberto is there when he's truly needed.
Maybe Hiraga hasn't decided yet.

>Roberto and Hiraga
>Lauren and replacement who likes dogs
>Julia has a sugar daddy

Who is FBI's bruddy/rival/love interest?

Trust me I don't have the slightest clue what's going on in the picture (This was under debate in the previous thread too). But it was what Pixiv had.

CIA

That makes as much sense as everything. Roberto is a pretty big guy.

How do we know the guy on the cover is the same guy in the OP and that one of them isn't someone else who looks like Julia wearing Julia's clothes while Julia is the other Julia also in Julia's clothes but they weren't really Julia's clothes but the other Julia who is not Julia's clothes which is why DNA tests on the hair in its fibres are wrong?

Sus-kins or Su-skins?
I'm 100% this isn't American name.

>everyone is Julia
>no one is Julia
>Julia is the alpha and the omega

>Julia is my enemy's husband's wife (male)

We'll be missing these bizarre themes because novel translations and S2 never.

>book 5
Vampires
>book 6
Ghosthouse, Nikola Tesla
>book 8
Aztecs.
>book 9
Norse mythology, brain transplants
>book 12
Nazi and Neo-Nazism again.
>book 14
Voodooism

Now I'm just sad, that's multiple seasons' lost entertainment.

God take mercy on us and give us a Caribbean cruise OVA at least.

But I pray for more seasons and/or book translations.

>Julia in a bikini top
What did he mean by this

>brain transplants
Julia no.

There's a bunch of fanart that suggests Julia dresses as a woman to evade the authorities, and has trouble with men in the street finding him attractive. Seeing these novel translations I'm starting to think this isn't just fujos having a laugh.

Wow nice.

I heard a shopkeeper tries to get Hiraga to wear girl's clothes.

>Roberto sat down in a nearby chair and gazed at the form of this young Japanese priest who he loved from behind. After almost an hour, he finished ironing.

Oh there's laughing all right.

How is the anime doing sales/popularity-wise? Any chance of a second season?

>So murder

The only question is how high the body count will rise.

>Norse mythology, brain transplants

How the fuck are these supposed to be in the same arc?

The same way Hitler and virgin birth was, I guess

>book 12
Nazi and Neo-Nazism again.

Can Father McGee come back for that one?

>89 people have died in this tiny village in the past four years
>how do they have this many residents

Who irons for an hour

Roberto

Are the novels translated? Where are these excerpts coming from?

Someone who keeps managing to push the clothes off the ironing board and having to start over.

A person on tumblr has started piecemeal translating.

Hiraga because he is shit at it.

Maybe this is why the village is so tiny.

How does one manage that. Ironing is really easy unless you have a weird material.

There must be a reason he gushes about Roberto's houskeeping skills. He's just so inept at it.

>can't cook
>can't even remember to eat
>can't clean
>can't laundry
>can't iron
>can't go places on time

If it wasn't for Roberto, Hiraga would be smelly and dead in a pile of notes.

"At some level housekeeping becomes indistinguishable from miracles." -Hiraga Josef Kou

I really want to see Hiraga's dick.

Roberto, please.

In another dimension where anime budgets are limitless.

And when Hiraga actually tries to do something, Roberto will just stare at his ass without giving any advice.